°•♡𝟓𝟑♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • death, blood, gore•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕳𝖔𝖇𝖎 had helped him. the male found taehyun passed out on the street and brought him to the tiny house he was staying in the woods. that happened a month and a half ago.

"tae, we need to go. i know you want to find your friends and boyfriend but we can't keep searching for something you don't know where it is." hobi patted his shoulder. they had been looking for the others all this time, but they didn't know where to look in the first place, and taehyun didn't want to bother the older about it, just accepting the help the male could offer.

"i know." the younger sighed. he turned around, whistling. "mang! come here, boy!"

the dog came running, shaking his tail happily while rubbing himself on taehyun. he had disappeared for a couple of minutes and the male got a little worried, reason why he called him.

"he likes you more than me." hobi scrunched his nose, crossing his arms and looking to the side. it was a drama that always seemed to work on the animal, who left taehyun immediately to jump on the older male, who smiled brightly.

"clearly not true." the younger tsked, finding cute how hobi and mang were close. he had actually gotten attached to the dog during the weeks he stayed with them, it was hard not to when the aninal was so caring and comforting, which matched perfectly with his owner. "do you want to go back?"

"i already told you i will help finding your group, i can go back after."

"thanks, hobi, a lot." the said male hummed, giving taehyun a smile.

"don't mention it, okay? i want to help." he got up, after being sure he caressed mang enough. "we should check that werehouse, there could be supplies inside." he pointed the building with his finger, making the younger turn around to look.

"sure." taehyun nodded, grabbing the gun hobi gave him before starting to walk beside the older, mang walking around them and stopping sometimes to sniff something. the animal was surprisingly quiet, and always obedient, probably the reason why he survived for so long during an apocalypse.

the two approached the building, some boxes were fallen on the ground close to it, making the place a mess. they didn't look much, it was obvious the boxes had been looted, so they went straight to the sliding metal gate, which was locked by a small padlock close to the floor.

"do your magic." hobi said, holding his gun to cover taehyun while he opened the gate. "mang! sit here." the dog obediently sat beside the male, waiting, and received a small pat on the head.

taehyun got on his knees, grabbing a paper clip and a penknife with multiple tools. he inserted them and started to turn them in different directions to find the right angle of that specific lock, being able to turn the keyhole after some tries, unlocking the door.

"okay, done." he got up, putting the things back in his pocket and sliding the gate up.

the three got inside, guns in hand and walking carefully. there was some high shelves but most of them empty, either way the males started to search for anything useful. taehyun opened a box, seeing only a couple of nails inside and sighed, he turned to hobi, going to ask what he found but felt mang scratching his leg while crying softly.

"what is it boy?" he bent down, patting the dog to try and make him feel better, but the animal walked to the end of the shelf, so taehyun went after him. when he looked to the side, where the gate they entered was, he widened his eyes, a huge ass infected standing there. "holy shit! hobi!"