°•♡𝟓𝟕♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 put his hands on beomgyu's cheeks, the male had a glossy eye and tears wetting his cheek. it was three days after the shortest came back and told yeonjun about the community, they had gotten their things ready and decided which rote they would use to the place, leaving in just a couple of minutes.

"butterfly, don't worry. soobin will talk with you eventually, okay? he just needs a little more time, and you have to wait, otherwise you wouldn't be truly making up for your mistake." he pulled the long haired closer, feeling the male bury his face on his neck. "i know you're worried he won't forgive you, but we know that's not going to happen. bin loves you, so he will forgive you, but that doesn't mean he can do it immediately."

"o-okay. i'm s-sorry." beomgyu held his boyfriend's waist tighter, seeking for comfort. since taehyun came back he always stayed as close as he could from taehyun, too scared to get him off his sight.

"you don't have to apologize to me, love." the shorter pulled away, cleaning beomgyu's tears. "just understand soobin needs time, so you have to be patient." the older nodded, taking a deep breath to calm down. he wasn't even supposed to be crying, not when he was the one at fault, but it was scaring, the possibility of soobin not forgiving him. the long haired would honestly understand though, if he was in the tallest position, he wouldn't forgive himself, but he knew soobin was way more comprehensive and better of a person than him.

"are you ready? we have to go." taehyun tucked a strand of hair behind he male's ear, softly looking at him.

"yeah." beomgyu nodded, grabbing his things and putting a hand around the younger's waist, both leaving the room after.

the couple found the rest of the group in the living room, already waiting for them. beomgyu stared at his brother, who was looking at the floor while having his hand intertwined with yeonjun's. the black haired turned to him, sending beomgyu a harsh glare, almost daring him to speak with soobin and see what would happen to him in consequence.

yeonjun found the holding hands thing weird in the start, but after seeing how soobin liked doing it and how he seemed calmer when having their hands together, he started to just let the male, slowly getting used to it. it was quite annoying to him, how he had such a soft spot for the taller male, but not being able to go against it.

soobin smiled softly when mang came closer, letting go of the oldest's hand and getting on his knees, gently patting the dog after. the male looked up, asking with his eyes for yeonjun to join him, the black haired rolled his eyes but gave the dog a small pat too, not really fond of the animal but liking how the taller looked at ease while interacting with mang.

"everyone's ready? can we go?" taehyun said, grabbing the others attention.

"yeah, we were waiting for you two." yeonjun looked at him before turning to soobin. "bunny, you'll go with kai, okay? i have to stay in the front for if something happens, and taehyun will lead us since he knows the way."

in the last days the black haired realized he now had to reassured soobin of everything, otherwise the male would feel bad and his mind would eat him alive, it was understandable after what happened. so he started to always tell the younger where he was going and why, making sure the male would know where to look for him if needed. it was odd, going through all that work just so soobin wouldn't feel bad, but he didn't mind, he actually preferred to have the male with him then away from his view. truth be told, yeonjun was getting way more protective over the younger.

"okay." soobin nodded, patting mang one more time and getting up to go to kai, before he could though, yeonjun held his waist and pecked his forehead. the brown haired started to notice how the older turned that into an habit, one he really liked.

the tallest then went to kai, who smiled softly at him and crossed their arms together. the blonde knew soobin had probably a lot in his mind, so he was glad they could talk and make him forget things for a moment. mang went after the brown haired, walking beside the two, the dog seemed to have a preference towards soobin, besides taehyun, who the animal was really attached to.

they left the house, already missing the place they stayed for more than two months. yeonjun walked in front of everyone with an automatic gun in hands, beyond his usual weapons, and killing any infected that was in their way. taehyun was just behind, holding beomgyu's hand while checking the map on his pocket from time to time. kai and soobin were the last, stopping sometimes when the tallest found an edible plant and put inside a small bag, the two making sure to still stay close to the others.

"how are you feeling, binnie?" the blonde looked at soobin while holding the bag open so the male could put an herb he just picked inside.

"i'm fine hyuka, don't worry about me." he smiled at kai softly, ruffling his hair gently after. "right now we have to worry about getting safely to the community tae told us about, okay?"

"i'm just worried after what happened, are you sure you don't want to talk?" kai furrowed his brows, receiving a warm hug in return.

"i already told you that i'm fine, didn't i?" he wasn't, but he didn't want to weigh kai's shoulders with his problems. soobin pulled away, bending down and picking a small white flower from the grass. "here, thank you for asking, okay? but please don't worry." the older gently placed the flower behind the blonde's hair and smiled after, showing his dimples.

kai returned the smile and kept walking, not wanting to insist when soobin clearly didn't want to talk about the topic. the blonde turned to the older, putting a hand beside his mouth and secretly whispering.

"i bet yeonjun would look pretty with a flower too, but he might kill us if we give him one." soobin laughed softly, making the younger smile fondly, he was glad he could make the male laugh a bit.

the brown haired looked foward, staring at the older's back and smiling softly, knowing the male actually liked flowers. he would've never expected, but in the past days yeonjun had been a huge comfort and sure, he didn't love soobin back, but he was there. the black haired was always there to catch him when he fell, just like he said he would, and it was hard for soobin to not love the male even more.

"hey!" yeonjun spoke loudly, making everyone stop to pay attention. "there's an ambulance there." he pointed with his head to the vehicle a couple of meters away, in a street they wasn't planning to use as a rote. "it's not in our way but better check it out, seems locked from what i saw with my gun's scope, so it might have supplies. i'm going there, you guys wait here."

"can i go too?" yeonjun raised an eyebrow, surprised by kai's question. he didn't really care though, so he only nodded and waited for the younger to approach.

"here." the black haired gave the taller a small gun. "use your knife, but if something happens, shoot without hesitation." he looked at the blonde skeptically, not sure if he would put himself to use or just coward away with the same talk of infected still being humans. either way, he turned to the side, beginning to walk to the ambulance with kai following him.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • guys pls dont hate gyu TT•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°