°•♡𝟕𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 turned to the side, opening the door and seeing a bunch of people running through the hall, something had definitely happen. hongjoong saw him, running in the black haired's direction and stopping before them, looking quite worried.

"they exploded the walls. infected are getting inside, so you guys need to help." the shortest turned to taehyun, holding his arm gently. "you were right tae, we should've been more careful." it was all he said before he went back to running, calling some people to help killing the infected.

"we need to go to the house. the others are there." yeonjun said, leaving the room and starting to rushly walk, taehyun following him from behind. the younger couldn't care less about the community right now, he needed to see his butterfly and make sure he was okay.

when both stepped outside the administration building the community was already pure chaos, a lot of infected were inside and killing people. yeonjun pulled out his katanas, getting ready to kill the creatures and seeing taehyun doing the same, picking his knife.

"it's quite bad." the black haired said lazily, swinging his swords and killing a runner after. he didn't care about that place, nor it's people, but he had to get to soobin and make sure he was safe.

"it's really bad, yeonjun." taehyun stabbed an eater on the head, doing the same with a runner after.

the two fought close to each other, killing the infected on their way to the house. it seemed to have more and more creatures every step they took, likely attracted by the explosion and gun noises. yeonjun cut an eater in half before opening their house's door, running upstairs.

it was empty.

the black haired looked through all the rooms, desperately trying to find soobin, but not succeeding. then he felt it, his heart beating fast and his palms starting to sweat, the taller couldn't be dead. yeonjun couldn't bear the thought of soobin dying, of him not seeing his pretty and dimpled smile again, of his gentleness and warmth getting taken away from him.

the black haired felt like suffocating because of the thought, he couldn't lose soobin. yeonjun rather die instead of the male, who's life was way more worthy than his. the younger was his flower, the only pretty thing in the burnt garden he could reference as himself, the only hope between death and trauma, the only chance of happiness he ever had.

yeonjun needed soobin. he needed his flower, his hope, his happiness. so maybe he wanted the male more than he thought, maybe he liked the male more than he thought, maybe he cared and needed and craved for soobin more than he thought. the brown haired was the only thing worth it, he was the only thing that made him feel alive and the only thing that made him forget his thoughts momentarily.

yeonjun always had nothing, no emotions, no happy memories, no childhood, no friends, no loved ones, no reasons to live, no dreams and no hope.

but he now had soobin and that meant he had everything.

and he didn't want to lose it, he couldn't lose it. so he knew, even if he had to go to hell, even if he had to go through all his trauma again, even if he had to die, he would find soobin and protect him.

"they're not here!" taehyun screamed, getting yeonjun out of his trance.

soobin. he needed to find soobin.

"we need to find them." the black haired turned to the shortest, leaving the house after. he stuck his sword in an infected's head, watching it's body fall on the ground, no emotions on his face or mind, just an objective, and he would kill every single infected and every single person until he fulfilled it.

"they can be in the clinic, it's the most probable place for them to go." taehyun sent the older a look before going back to killing infected, not being able to take his attention out of the creatures for too long.

"let's go then." yeonjun nodded, hating the fact that the clinic was basically on the other side of the community, that had way too much infected already.

the black haired turned around, crossing his swords through a runner's head and decapitating it, before going to another one, which he cut the legs and step on it's head after. taehyun was beside him doing the same, stabbing as much creatures as he could. things were getting complicated because of the amount of infected, that were starting to outnumber them too much.

"fuck, jun, there's too many!" the shortest kicked an eater, pushing it away so he would have more space and time to kill it.

"i know." yeonjun threw a knife on an infected, killing another with his katana after.

the older focused on killing creatures, trying to end as much as he could in a fast way, so they could get to the clinic faster. yeonjun cursed, it was annoying how the community's people always acted like they were fighters when there wasn't a single person on the streets helping them killing infected. he thought these people should actually die, useless people were just bothersome and a waste of supplies.

yeonjun turned around, his back facing taehyun, while he swung his katanas, cutting the head of three creatures at once. then he realize it wasn't going to be enough, so he just put the swords back on their holders and grabbed his guns, shooting the infected perfectly on their heads.

the male tsked, annoyed by the work of killing so many people that should already be dead, he shot an eater's head, giving a step back after to make the distance between him and the infected bigger, but got startled by a scream. yeonjun quickly turned around, looking for the source of the sound and stopping his eyes on taehyun, who had a scrunched nose and furrowed brows.

yeonjun ran to him, shooting the infected close to the male so he wouldn't have to do it. the older cursed, maybe a million times, in his head. taehyun had a runner sinking it's teeth on his skin.

taehyun had just got bitten.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

°•𝖆/𝖓 • i love yall pls dont murder me•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°