°•♡𝟑♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 didn't answer taehyun, only looking at the three guys before going inside the house and closing the door behind him, soobin still in his hold.

"look, we don't have basically any food or weapon so there isn't much for you to take." beomgyu said and pulled kai to stand behind him, getting confused when the dark haired started laughing.

"i don't need your shit, kid. but tell me, how many are you?" soobin didn't understand, he already had told yeonjun that so why was he asking again?

"that's none of-" before beomgyu could finish, taehyun cut him off.

"it's just us four." yeonjun stared at him and then started talking again.

"okay. now, blondie there is gonna tell me how many humans he already killed." he pointed to kai with his head. "then you, with the long hair, and then the short one, okay?"

"why the fuck would i answer any of your stupid questions?" the long haired scoffed.

"maybe because i'm pointing a katana to your friend's neck? do you really not use your brain?" yeonjun was almost laughing at how stupid the boy was.

"beomgyu just shut up." taehyun glared sternly to the other, he couldn't believe how much his boyfriend had a problem keeping his mouth shut.

kai on the other hand, didn't want anyone getting hurt, so he just stepped out from behind beomgyu and stood on his side, looking at the black haired and answering the question.

"none, i've never killed someone."

"okay, now the bratty one."

"excuse me?! who are you calling-"

"BEOMGYU! answer the fucking question before i kill you myself." the long haired scoffed to his boyfriend but did as he was told.

"none, geez."

"i've never killed someone too, now can you stop threatening soobin? we answered your damn questions." taehyun was still with a blank expression but he was getting pissed with the other male, he couldn't just step inside the house and start making questions like a lunatic while pointing a blade to soobin.

"well, i would gladly release bunny but unfortunately, he has a liar as a friend." yeonjun looked at the shortest male eyes before asking again.

"how many people?"

"hey! he didn't kill anyone, he already told you! what's your fucking problem?!"

the oldest didn't say anything, he just ignored beomgyu's remark and kept staring at taehyun.

"three." yeonjun smirked.

"WHAT?!" 

"gyu, we can talk later. just drop it for now." kai whispered and put his hand on the long haired arm, stopping him from saying anything else, and received a small nod in return.

"are you not gonna ask why i did it?"

"no, i couldn't care less. the bunny can go now." yeonjun took the blade off of soobin's neck and lightly pushed him forward.

"what the hell?!" the situation was, to say at least, completely weird. the masked man came, put a blade on soobin's neck, made some weird questions and them, out of nowhere, just let the taller go like nothing happened? what the fuck was that supposed to mean?

"gyu, it's okay. he did nothing to me."

"soobin, he was literally with a katana on your neck seconds ago! so what do you mean by nothing?"

"for your interest, bunny here would be dead if it wasn't for me."

"what do you mean?" kai asked.

"he saved me from some psycho, that's how we met." beomgyu was still finding the situation unbelievable but decided to be quiet, while taehyun and the youngest nodded in understatement.

"he's going to stay with us." and so the long haired couldn't be quiet anymore.

"you can't be serious, this guy is clearly a fucking psychopath! soobin, what's your fucking problem?!" beomgyu was completely pissed, his brother must have lost his mind to be this stupid. but seeing how soobin just looked at him with a blank expression, he realized that the other was being a hundred percent serious. 

beomgyu scoffed loudly and got out of the room, not wanting to see all that clownery anymore, and taehyun looked at both males in front of him before going after his boyfriend, leaving kai alone with soobin and the stranger, who rolled his eyes at the drama.

"so what's your name? i'm kai." the boy trusted soobin and so, he wouldn't question his decisions. seeing how beomgyu was already against the idea enough, he opted to just try and make conversation, so they could feel less tense.

"yeonjun."

"i hope you don't point one of your weapons at us again." kai gave the male a smile. he didn't think the other was that bad, otherwise he would've killed soobin when he could.

"if you don't give me a reason to, i don't think i will." yeonjun shrugged and the younger nodded before turning to soobin, who had started talking.

"yeah, okay. you just keep talking and i'm going to look for beomgyu." he went out of the room and towards the kitchen, trying to find where his brother was.

taehyun and beomgyu were locked on the bathroom, the younger had pushed the other inside so they could talk privately. he could understand why the long haired was angry, his brother could've died right in front of him because of the masked man, but being angry wouldn't help them.

"gyu, i know you're worried because of what happened but we have to trust soobin, okay? he knows what he's doing." he put his hands on beomgyu's face, one of each side, and looked him in the eyes.

"but what if he's wrong? soobin can make mistakes too and that guy it's suspicious as fuck! i can't just sit and wait for him to hurt someone, hurt you."

"butterfly, i know soobin can make mistakes but let's remember he's not stupid. i'm not asking you to trust the guy, i'm asking you to trust your brother. we can always stay with an eye on that dude, and if he does something we will be ready, okay?"

the older stayed silent, only looking at the other for a couple of minutes before nodding. taehyun gave him a smile while brushing his thumbs on beomgyu's cheeks and pecked his lips after.

"come on, he's probably looking for you." 

both exited the bathroom and found soobin in the kitchen. the older just looked at his brother, giving him a small smile before walking in his direction and hugging him.

"we're going to be okay gyu, don't worry." 

"okay, i trust you." he was still inside soobin's arms when he stared at his boyfriend. 

beomgyu didn't forget what the younger had said before. he trusted taehyun and knew that if he killed someone, it was for a good reason, but he couldn't stop himself from being a little scared, the last thing he wanted was discovering something bad about the guy he loved.

°•°•♡•°•°

°•the nickname "butterfly" is inspired by beomgyu's representative animal, presented on his questioning film•°

°•°•♡•°•°