°•♡𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 let go of his brother and dragged the two other boys back to the living room, where kai and yeonjun still were. beomgyu didn't say anything but he was secretly hoping for a chance to get his boyfriend alone so they could talk, and soobin pulling them out of the room ruined the chance he had at that moment.

when the three entered the living room, they could see the oldest in the far end, looking through the window, and the blonde on the sofa, trying to make a conversation that wasn't really working.

"it's getting dark, we should lock and cover the windows and doors." as soon as he sensed them in the room, yeonjun said looking at soobin.

"why? i mean, i understand locking it, but why should we cover the windows? it's not like eaters and runners can open it." the masked male looked at kai with a blank face, not knowing if he was just trying to make a joke or actually being serious.

"are you kidding me? how the hell did you all survived until now?"

"what's that supposed to mean? we're not some idiots, we know how to take care of ourselves." beomgyu hated yeonjun more each time he opened his mouth, it was like the male saw them as completely stupid and inferior. 

"well, eaters and runners can't climb the window but spiders can, and i don't want to get myself killed. so if you don't want to die too, you better shut your mouth and actually listen."

"yeonjun, don't talk to my brother like that." soobin said sternly but was still ignored by the male, who just sent him a glare.

taehyun scoffed at the oldest, he hated how he talked to his boyfriend, and beomgyu had to pat his shoulder to calm him down a little. the long haired didn't care about it, he already couldn't hate yeonjun more, so it didn't make a difference if he was rude. 

kai was a little taken aback, straightening himself on the sofa and furrowing his eyebrows. either way, his curiosity took the best of him.

"what's a spider?" yeonjun laughed at the question, he couldn't believe it, it had been two years since the outbreak and none of them saw a spider. it was completely unreal.

"shit, you're the luckiest people i ever met." the black haired rolled his eyes. "let's just cover the windows before it gets darker and then i will tell you about spiders."

beomgyu glanced at soobin looking for approval, he definitely wouldn't do what the male ordered if his brother didn't agree with it. just when soobin gave him a nod, he and the other two started doing what yeonjun said.

after all the windows were locked and covered, the males went back to the room they were previously, sitting on the old sofa while kai started cooking some food. the two boyfriends were on the left end of the sofa, soobin on the other end, the youngest on the floor and the black haired on a chair to the right.

"can you tell us about the spiders now?" taehyun was the one to broke the silence and yeonjun sighed before answering it, having to explain something so basic pissed him off.

"they're a type of infected, more dangerous than runners. because the're nocturnal, you can't find one during the day, unless you go to a really dark place like a building's basement, but when it starts getting dark they come out of wherever they're hidden. they look like a spider, that's why the name, and can climb houses and buildings. reason why i said to cover the windows, so they can't see inside and want to get in."

"did you ever saw one?" soobin asked while kneeling beside kai and helping him with the soup, receiving a thank you from the blonde.

"yes."

"have you already killed one?" beomgyu was sure the male had, but he decided to ask either way. 

"yes."

yeonjun was extremely bored and annoyed, being interrogated wasn't something he liked, but he still used that moment, where all of them were sat together, to his favor and started observing the others. soobin was just quiet and paying attention while opening some cans. kai was looking at him with a curious expression, but yeonjun knew he lacked courage to ask what he really wanted to know. beomgyu seemed interest enough and had his arm around his boyfriend's waist, who was serious and staring at the black haired. 

yeonjun could see that taehyun was trying to learn any important information and remember every single detail he could. that's why, between all of them, yeonjun liked taehyun the most, he was smart and attentive.

"how do you kill them?" 

"at least someone does useful questions. your only option is shooting, they're too fast, big and agile to kill with a knife." taehyun nodded, that was the only thing he needed to know. he didn't care if the masked male killed them, saw them or whatever it was, he just wanted to know how to keep the creatures away from the group.

kai finished the soup he was making and soon all of them started eating, it was nothing much but it felt like a gourmet meal. who knew soup from a couple of crushed cans would be compared to food from a five star restaurant.

"okay, so, tae and gyu sleep in the first room, me and hyuka in the second and yeonjun in the office." soobin decided to keep the black haired alone for obvious reasons, he didn't trust him. he couldn't know if yeonjun planned to kill them during the night or something close to that, so locking them separately in rooms until morning seemed safer.

"tae stays guarding first, then me and yeonjun, then gyu, and lastly hyuka, two hours each. you won't be alone because i don't trust you." he said pointing to the oldest, not thinking if he would be offended or not. everyone agreed with what he said and yeonjun just shrugged, couldn't care less.

after eating and arranging all the plans for the night, they went to their respective rooms to get ready to sleep and taehyun to grab his stuff. before going back downstairs, he gave beomgyu a kiss and wished him a goodnight, saying he would be back in two hours.

nothing happened during the time taehyun was awake and soon the time to switch who was guarding came, so he woke soobin up and went to his room. the leader made sure kai was alright before leaving their room and going to yeonjun's to call him, not forgetting to pass by beomgyu's room and checking on the two males for the last time.

after being sure everyone was okay, soobin went to the house's office and with a single knock, opened the door. yeonjun was with his back turned to the door while cleaning his katanas, that were on the table, and turned around when he heard the door opening.

soobin was quite shocked. he didn't expected to see yeonjun without a mask on, he didn't even let himself imagine how the other would look like. even if he did, that definitely wasn't what he would have imagined. that's why he froze in place when he saw the other's face, his foxy eyes, pretty nose and plump lips. the taller couldn't even control the faint red tint that took over his cheeks from the sight in front of him.

needless to say, soobin found the black haired extremely handsome.

°•°•♡•°•°