°•♡𝟓𝟏♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • suicidal thoughts, low self-esteem, self-deprecating thoughts•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕭𝖊𝖔𝖒𝖌𝖞𝖚 turned to his brother, smiling widely. he hated him now, he hated soobin just as much as he hated yeonjun. in his mind, his brother was just as guilty as the black haired for taehyun's death.

the long haired couldn't stop thinking about it, day after day, while sitting on the bed without an eye and with a broken leg, he kept thinking. taehyun was his everything, his happiness, his love, his heart, his best friend, his whole soul, and they took him away. so suddenly he didn't mind the deal anymore.

"i'm actually impressed, soobin! you really managed to make yeonjun care for you!" he laughed, finding his own words unbelievable. "i honestly didn't think he would agree with the deal, you know!"

"your owner here agreed with letting me kill him after we found hyun, that's why i let him stay!" he pointed the gun to yeonjun, looking at him after. "but i'm not stupid, not like you all think i am! yeonjun could kill me in a second if he wanted!"

the black haired rolled his eyes, crossing his arms from having to wait for beomgyu's little scene of insanity to end.

"so i bet you, brother!" soobin furrowed his brows, not understanding where this was going. "if yeonjun here don't let me kill him, i will kill you instead!" kai widened his eyes, seeing his best friend completely insane in front of him.

"at first, i was planning to trick him, i'm a doctor after all. i was only going to shoot you in a place i knew wouldn't do much damage, if things went wrong." the long haired tsked, shaking his head from side to side. "but hyun is dead, and it's YOUR fault too!"

"IF YOU WEREN'T THAT FUCKING STUPID! JUST A LITTLE DOG RUNNING BACK TO YEONJUN'S HANDS AGAIN AND AGAIN! LETTING HIM TO WHATEVER HE WANTED! AND NOW MY HYUN IS DEAD! SO IF I HAVE TO SHOOT YOU, I WILL DO IT!" beomgyu started crying, feeling all the hate he bottled during the last months. soobin didn't say anything, he didn't even move, too affected by his brother's words. "SO YEONJUN! CHOOSE! AM I SHOOTING YOU OR YOUR PET?"

the long haired felt warm tears running down his face, he felt so much hate and rage. it was all because of the two people standing in front of him. he had thought and thought about the deal, each time liking have doing it more, he wanted to kill them. beomgyu wanted to make them pay for taehyun's death, he wanted to shoot them and finally shoot himself after. he had held himself up all this time because of it, he resisted all the thoughts of committing suicide just to be able to kill yeonjun.

and his brother. beomgyu hated the word now, he didn't want to be soobin's brother, not when the male was so stupid and foolish, not when he was part of the reason why taehyun was dead. each day, rethinking over and over, hearing soobin said taehyun was dead, remembering what yeonjun did and how soobin still was with him.

much more now.

beomgyu, or anyone, heard the noises during the night and could see the state soobin was in. it was obvious he came back to yeonjun like the dog he was, always wanting his owner. it was ridiculous in his eye, soobin was pathetic and it made him angry. why did he have to loose the love of his life when soobin was there, being nothing but a bother. it was unfair.

so in the end, beomgyu didn't mind killing none of them. he actually wanted to kill both, he wanted that to be the last thing he did before dying, he wanted the satisfaction of shooting them to be the last thing he felt. it was draining, something that kept eating him alive each time he breathed, it was an echo inside of his head.

taehyun is dead. taehyun is dead. taehyun is dead.

he felt dead too.

"YOU ARE TAKING TOO LONG! SAY IT!"

"yeonjun, don't say anything! everything's going to be okay!" soobin looked at the older, crying. he was praying for the black haired to choose him to die, because he wasn't sure if he could get over the pain of loosing yeonjun at the same time of dealing with his own brother's hate.

"bunny, i have to." the male looked expressionlessly at soobin, seeing tears ran down the male's face while he shook his head.

"beomgyu drop that gun! it's not their fault! soobin's your brother!" kai tried but to no avail, he didn't think the person standing there was his best friend anymore.

beomgyu was just an empty shell full of hate and remorse.

"HE'S NOT MY BROTHER! I DON'T WANT A BROTHER LIKE HIM!" the male cried, squeezing the gun tightly. it was the only thing he had from taehyun, the only thing left.

soobin sobbed, covering his mouth. he knew beomgyu didn't mean it, he knew it was out of hurt and grief, but it still hurt. the male couldn't feel any pain on his body anymore, nothing psychical could compare to what his brother said. he tried so hard, he tried to do better, to not be foolish, to stay without the affection, to make beomgyu proud, but turned out he couldn't. soobin realized that didn't matter how much he tried, he would always be the worthless and stupid person he was.

"CHOOSE!" beomgyu yelled, his hands trembling while his eye cried. "YOU OR SOOBIN?!" he pointed the gun to his brother, looking at him with hate. the male looked back, feeling defeated. he didn't mind, he wanted beomgyu to shoot him, he was the one who deserved to be dead after all.

yeonjun had already chosen, he made the deal with his mind already made up, the male didn't have anything, so dying wasn't much for him, that's the only reason with he agreed with it. soobin dying was never an option in his mind.

"COME ON YEONJU-"

"beomgyu." the said male froze after hearing the voice. it was a lie, it was his mind, it was fake. the long haired sobbed, his hands trembling and his heart racing, he turned his head to the side slowly, fearing what he would see, and getting face to face with taehyun. alive.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • u all should trust me more•°

°•btw if u dont remember, the deal they r talking about is a deal yeonjun and beomgyu did before looking for taehyun, it was mentioned in chap 34•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°