°•♡𝟒𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕭𝖊𝖔𝖒𝖌𝖞𝖚 was quiet, doped from pain killers. the two managed to bring him back to the house, where they treated his wound the best they could and gave him medicine. the long haired was sat on the bed, looking down while a couple of tears fell silently from his now only eye. kai was with him, hugging the male while caressing his hair, hoping to provide a little of comfort to the male, and himself.

soobin left the room minutes ago, and now waited for the black haired and taehyun to arrive, while being on watch in case someone else appeared. he jumped when the door was opened, yeonjun coming inside with bloodied cloths wrapped on his torso and arms, and a expressionless face.

"where's tae? did you find him?" soobin ran to stood in front of the older, waiting for an answer while looking behind him trying to see taehyun. when he finally stared at yeonjun, he saw how the male was tense, same dead look in is eyes.

"he wasn't there." the black haired averted his eyes, not wanting to look at soobin. he then brought one of his hands to his back, picking a gun and held it out to the younger. "he's dead, bunny. i found his things there."

the younger looked at the gun, seeing taehyun's initials on it and started to cry, not wanting to believe the male was dead.

"but you said he wasn't there, he could've escaped!" soobin sobbed while looking at the older, trying to find hints of taehyun being alive.

"his stuff were there and that people are not the kind to left the body, they would...get rid of it." yeonjun moved in place, uncomfortable. "it's better this way, bunny. he wouldn't be the same if i found him alive. he for sure deserved more to die than staying alive in that place."

"why?!" soobin cried, holding the gun in his trembling hands. "what would they do to him?"

"it's better if you don't know." the black haired could almost feel his scars burning when saying that.

"no it isn't! i need to know, yeonjun." he squeezed the pistol harder, looking at the older. the black haired stared at the other, feeling uncomfortable with the topic.

"they were cannibals." soobin widened his eyes in shock, he couldn't believe how disgusting people had to be to eat their own species. "taehyun's better dead than being locked there."

the younger just cried harder, his heart hurting from the news, he couldn't even imagine how beomgyu would take the information. soobin was completely overwhelmed, his brother lost an eye and still had a broken leg, kai was for sure traumatized from what he saw, taehyun was dead, his arm hurt from being cut multiple times and on top of that he needed to take care of all of them. soobin started to sob, his shoulders shaking and his lungs seeming to need more air than normal.

yeonjun furrowed his brows and hesitantly pulled the younger closer, hugging him. he wasn't the best in that kind of thing but soobin looked like he needed it. the taller hid his face on the black haired's neck, wrapping his arms around his shoulders while crying. he didn't know what to do anymore, or if he would be able to protect beomgyu and kai alone, taehyun was always such huge help and now, soobin was alone.

the older caressed soobin's hair, trying to make him feel better in some way. he couldn't do much though, yeonjun wasn't able to bring taehyun back to life after all. he seemed calm with the situation, but he wasn't, taehyun was the closest thing he had of a friend, and his death was his fault, because he left. yeonjun never cared about killing people, but knowing he himself killed taehyun was completely different, it made him think even more of how a terrible person he was.

"on my way here i got the guns." yeonjun looked at the black bag that he left on the floor. "i will leave some for you all when i leave tomorrow."

"don't." soobin hugged him tightly, feeling his arm hurt because of it.

"don't what? the guns will stay, i'm not about to let you get more hurt, bunny." yeonjun pulled away, looking at a sad soobin after.

"don't go." the younger sobbed, staring at the other's foxy eyes. "i can't do this alone, yeonjun. i can't protect them alone." he closed his eyes and sighed, putting his own heart on the line so the others could be safe. "please stay and help me protect them. even if you don't care about us, just do it, please."

yeonjun felt the paranoia creeping through his body, screaming to him he would regret it. his mind begged him to leave, so he could feel minimally at ease and far from the thoughts. if he stayed he would have to cope with more frequent nightmares, with the thoughts of being killed by the others all the time, with the paranoia, and he didn't know if he could take it.

"okay." the black haired nodded slightly while looking at the wall. at least he had soobin, who he knew wouldn't hurt him, or he hoped that was the case. he wasn't a hundred percent sure though, he was traumatized after all, so being certain wasn't a possibility, even if he wanted it to be.

"but what i said the other day still counts." the taller cleaned the tears on his face with his hands, trying to look presentable for when he would tell the others the news. "you don't touch me anymore, what we had ended when you stepped out of this house."

"i know, bunny." soobin glanced at him, probably because of the nickname he asked multiple times for yeonjun to drop, and left to his brother's room. he wanted to tell beomgyu as soon as possible, it wasn't fair letting him keep hope in his heart when there was none.

°•°•♡•°•°