°•♡𝟏𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia, mental illness•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 two males, yeonjun and taehyun, took some time to get out of the room, so much that beomgyu got suspicious. what could they possibly do locked there for so long? was taehyun hiding things from him now? the long haired furrowed his brows, attracting kai's attention.

"what happened?"

"nothing, i just think tae's hiding something from me and that yeonjun knows what it is." he mumbled, crossing his arms, before gasping and turning to the blonde with a worried expression. "do you think he didn't forgive me after what i said? what if he wants to break up with me? kai i can't possibly live without hyun!"

the youngest stared at him, seeing his friend freaking out about something that would definitely not happen. kai didn't blame him though, he understood beomgyu being insecure after taehyun threatened to break up.

"gyu! calm down, he's not breaking up with you. he wouldn't have forgive you if he planned to do so."

"yeah, you're right. i'm just panicking." the long haired took a deep breath, pushing the paranoiac thoughts away.

"i can't understand relationships, they're so complicated why would you want one? i mean, here you are having a mental breakdown just by the thought of taehyun breaking up."

"that's cause you don't feel the want to have relationships, your aromantic ass won't understand it. just like i won't understand your aromantic ass." beomgyu looked at kai and shrugged.

"yeah, that's true." the blonde nodded. "it's probably nothing though, that taehyun's hiding. he always tells you what he needs to, or even tell us."

"i know, i think i'm just not used to him talking so much with another person. he was always so closed with us, in the firsts months that is." beomgyu said while caressing his brother's hair, the older was still asleep on his lap.

"talk to him if something's bothering you."

"you're right, thanks hyuka." the long haired stretched himself and hugged the blonde, who happily hugged back, loving the physical affection.

"beomgyu." the said male almost jumped hearing his name out of nowhere, when he turned around he could see yeonjun standing in front of him.

"um...yes?" the black haired rolled his eyes, already done with the conversation.

"something's bothering taehyun, i don't know what, i don't want to know what and it's not my business, but i thought you would like to know. he's been so uneasy that's freaking me out." he tsked and went away, sitting close to the warehouse's door.

beomgyu blinked some times, trying to comprehend what just happened. he smiled, almost too small to be seen, he was glad that at least yeonjun cared enough to warn him. it wasn't much but it was something, maybe he really should give the black haired a chance and put his baseless hate aside.

the long haired got up, careful when taking soobin's head out of his lap, and went where his boyfriend was. taehyun was silently sat next to the storage room's door, with his eyes closed, but not sleeping. beomgyu sat on his lap, straddling him and rested his head on the shorter's shoulder.

"hey, what is it? wanna talk about it?" taehyun opened his eyes and put his hand on the older's waist.

"it's nothing much, don't worry."

"if it's bothering you then it is much." beomgyu took his head off of the other's shoulder and stared at him, pecking his lips and caressing his cheek with his thumb. "you don't need to talk about it if you don't want to, but don't invalidate your feelings hyun." the younger furrowed his brows and looked at beomgyu, raising his hand and tracing the long haired's features with his fingers.

"i love you, butterfly." the taller smiled softly, grabbing taehyun's hand and pressing it against his cheek.

"i love you too." he kissed the shorter hand, which was still on the long haired's face, and smiled again.

taehyun stared at him before his eyes started getting teary, he closed them to not let the droplets fall and rested his head on the crook of beomgyu's neck. the taller hugged him closer, caressing his hair while listening to bearable audible sniffs. taehyun was crying so softly and quietly that beomgyu almost thought he was hearing things.

the long haired stayed silent, not saying anything and just humming softly a song he liked. the younger boy stopped crying after little time, not even being able to shed a lot of tears.

"it's okay hyun, you can cry." taehyun pulled away and stared at the other.

"i know." beomgyu smiled sadly, seeing his boyfriend's face voided of expression again. he wished taehyun didn't do that, hid his emotions behind a cold facade while bottling everything up.

the long haired got off the other's lap and laid down on the floor, pulling taehyun with him. the two stayed there, staring at each other while beomgyu caressed the younger's face. it didn't take long for taehyun to fall asleep, the taller looking at him for some more minutes before doing the same.

unlike them, yeonjun was awake. he was almost always awake. even when he did sleep, and wasn't awake by nightmares, he still managed to stay alert enough to any noise or movement. he wasn't stupid, he would always pay attention to the people's voices around him, waiting for when they would decide to attack, hurt, betray him.

he could hear taehyun and beomgyu talking, soobin soft snores and kai turning the page of a book. at this point he was suspicious, how long were they going to take to try and kill him? it was a month since they started staying together as a group, or whatever the others wanted to call it, and no one hurt him, or threatened him, and that made it all more suspicious.

he wouldn't do anything though, not when he couldn't be alone, at least for now. he had to be patient and stay alert. and wait, wait for the betrayal. he trusted taehyun more, so he expected taehyun to betray him first, that's how it worked right? at least it was always like that for him, the marks on his body making sure to remind him of it.

don't trust anyone. he could almost hear it as a whisper when looking at the scars.

don't trust anyone.

so he didn't.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • the way beomgyu started being one of my favorites characters, i think i even like him more than taehyun now wth•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°