°•♡𝟐𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia, mental illness, violence, emotional manipulation•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 when the day started to end, yeonjun appeared. he was again covered in blood, his face voided of expression and his eyes cold. he seemed dead.

"jun! where were you? i was worried sick thinking you were hurt!" soobin ran to him, putting both his hands on the older's cheeks. yeonjun only stared at him, not really showing any reaction.

"i'm fine." he shrugged and pulled soobin away, locking himself in the storage room and leaving it only when he was clean and with different clothes. he needed to get more shirts, having dirtying all of the ones he had with blood.

the four males didn't say anything, not even knowing what to say and soobin being hurt from how yeonjun treated him. he knew he shouldn't, he knew the black haired didn't care for him, he knew he was only going to get more and more hurt, but he couldn't distance himself, not when yeonjun caressed his face softly from time to time. his heart carried too much of baseless hope, hope that maybe the older could come to like him back.

"we need to leave." yeonjun broke the silence. "downtown is not in the next corner."

"you-" beomgyu started but stopped in the middle. he was pissed, yeonjun just vanished for a whole day, left soobin worried and came back like nothing happened. he didn't continue saying what he wanted though, remembering the promise he made to taehyun that he would do better and control his mouth when angry or frustrated.

"we were supposed to do this today in morning but you decided to vanish." taehyun glanced at the black haired, not liking his actions. "when you create a plan, you're supposed to follow it." soobin widened his eyes, knowing yeonjun wouldn't react good with the way the shortest spoke to him.

the masked male closed his eyes and breathed deeply, he couldn't kill taehyun, even if in that moment he really wanted. he took so many deep breaths to try to control his anger that he couldn't even count, either way, it didn't work. he started laughing, the others getting surprised, he walked to taehyun and stopped in front of him, going back to his expressionless face.

"well, i don't give a fuck. do you want to cry a little more or can we start getting ready to leave in the morning?"

"fuck you, yeonjun. you're not alone, we are five and not one." the said male smiled, anger filling him up. yeonjun pressed his tongue on the inside of his cheek, punching taehyun after, who fell on the ground in surprise. the black haired bent down, grabbing the shortest by his collar.

"i would love to hear you talk to me like that again and give me a reason to kill someone." taehyun scoffed, pulling his gun and putting it on yeonjun's temple.

"shoot." the black haired smirked. "shoot taehyun, i think your boyfriend would love to see how you deal with murdering another person, i bet you would go crazy with the guilty."

yeonjun looked to the side, staring at beomgyu and kai after. the two and soobin were too shocked to even react, only standing froze in place while looking at the scene in front of them.

"kai would probably be scared of you for the rest of his days." taehyun stared at the older's eyes, he didn't show but he got scared in that moment, yeonjun looked insane. he lowered his gun, just to hear the taller laugh.

"can't deal with it, right? not everyone can." he stared at taehyun from above, like he was dirt in his boots.

"yeonjun, that's enough. we already understood." soobin touched the black haired's biceps, who looked at him for a couple of minutes before letting go of taehyun.

beomgyu ran to his boyfriend as soon as yeonjun stepped away, holding his face between his hands and asking if he was okay. taehyun only said yes and the long haired helped him got up, sending a deadly look to the oldest, who scoffed. the couple went to the storage room, pulling kai with them in the way.

"why would you do that?" soobin asked when him and the older were alone.

"he asked for it." he shrugged. "you should be thankful i like and respect him enough to not have killed him." soobin furrowed his brows.

"jun, taehyun is your friend. he even kept your secret when you asked for it." he hesitantly got closer, standing in front of the male. "he didn't even said something that bad."

"he's not my friend, bunny. not taehyun, not you, anyone." soobin's heart ached. "i don't know what you guys are planning, but i'm not falling for it." yeonjun raised his hand, brushing the taller's cheek and seeing him melt, he controlled himself to not smirk, soobin wouldn't hurt him when he did everything the older asked.

the brown haired was so focused on the touch that he didn't even pay attention to what the other said, just leaning on his hand and closing his eyes. yeonjun knew it, he could read all his movements after all, he knew he only had to touch soobin and he would forget everything he did.

"i was just angry, bunny. you know that, right?" soobin nodded and smiled softly, looking at the black haired with warm eyes. yeonjun didn't want to see it, but he didn't avert his eyes like he always did, instead he pecked the younger's lips.

"talk to them okay? we need to leave as soon as the sun rise."

"okay, jun." the older pecked soobin's lips again and turned around, going to where his bag was. when he knew the other couldn't see his face, he let his smirk out. his eyes cold, his smirk present and the certainty that he was ready. he was ready from when the betrayal would happen, he was one step ahead of them. he was sure that they wouldn't touch him, threat him, kill him, hurt him. he was ready this time.

soobin went to the room, hoping to reassure the others that yeonjun wouldn't do anything. he didn't see all the red flags, begging for him to get away from the black haired, the only thing he saw was the same baseless hope. his heart warm and eyes shining.

°•°•♡•°•°