°•♡𝟐𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

"𝕸𝖞 leg is broken." beomgyu sighed, rubbing his face with his hands.

after the five finally stopped running, soobin, who was the one carrying him at the time, placed him on a bed. the long haired soon put himself to work and discover what happened with the leg, he already thought it was broken, but was sure of it after checking.

"fuck...we will have to stay here for at least a few days, we can't let you try to walk like that." soobin sighed too, worried about his brother. "what can i do to help?"

"i need two pieces of wood or metal, so i can tie them in my leg and keep it straight." the tallest nodded. "something else?"

"not now, but tomorrow i will need you to go try and find some herbs so i can do a cream to ease the pain and swelling, but i will tell what plants to look for tomorrow." the long haired smiled to his brother, patting his arm. "i'm okay, don't worry."

soobin nodded softly, returning the smile, and left the room, going to look for what beomgyu asked. on the way to the house's basement, where he thought things like pieces of wood or metal would be, he found yeonjun sat on the couch, bouncing his leg up and down while holding a gun.

"jun, did you find something like a board or a pipe? gyu needs it so he can tie them on his leg." the younger stood in the middle of the room, waiting for an answer.

"no, now leave me alone." the black haired didn't spare him a look, making soobin wonder why he seemed so on edge.

"okay." the taller turned and walked away, deciding to go to the basement like he had planned.

he turned the flashlight on and went down the stairs, the basement seemed to have a lot of trash and useless stuff, exactly what he needed. he looked through some piles of things on the floor and in some big drawers, finding two wood boards. soobin made a mental note to come back there and try to find something taehyun could use to create some sort of crutch.

upstairs, taehyun sat beside his boyfriend on the bed, pulling him close to rest his head on his shoulder. he ran his hand through beomgyu's hair, the long locks being something he always found pretty.

"how are you feeling, butterfly?"

"well, my leg is hurting like hell, but i'm okay." he held taehyun's waist tighter, rubbing his nose on the younger's neck. "thanks for asking."

"of course." the shorter kissed the long haired's forehead. "tell me if you need something, okay? if the pain is too bad i can give you another painkiller, there's still some in your bag."

"i don't want to waste it, tomorrow binnie will look for some plants for me and i will use them to help with the pain, leave the painkillers for emergencies."

"you know you broke your leg, right? that's kind of an emergency." beomgyu giggled softly, finding taehyun so worried cute.

"what i meant was open injuries or life threatening situations." the younger under him hummed, his eyes closed. he was absolutely tired after fighting infected like crazy and helping carry beomgyu. "go to sleep, hyun. you're tired."

"i still need to be on watch."

"no you don't, the other three can do it for now and you can go after resting." taehyun laughed softly after hearing the other's slightly angry voice, beomgyu could be so bossy when worried.

"okay, okay." the shorter patted the older's hip. "but you sleep too, you need it to get better."

"but-"

"no buts butterfly, go to sleep too." taehyun squeezed the other lightly with his arms.

"okay." beomgyu said while pouting, to which his boyfriend smiled, finding it adorable.

the two really did sleep, and when soobin entered the room with the things beomgyu asked, he smiled. he was sure taehyun was the perfect person for his brother, he knew beomgyu couldn't be with someone better. the tallest put the pieces of wood on the table beside the bed and left, gently closing the door behind him.

soobin then went to check on kai, who was reading a book in the living room, being the one on watch. he seemed really concentrated so the older decided to not disturb him and go look for yeonjun. the male was sited on the edge of one of the room's bed, cleaning his katanas that got dirty with infected's blood.

the younger leaned on the door frame, taking his time to stare at the black haired's naked torso and pretty hands moving, strands of his black hair were falling on his eyes. soobin bit his lips with the sight. yeonjun felt someone's eyes on him and looked up, noticing the brown haired staring at him, the oldest ran his eyes through the taller's body, checking him out, and licked his lips.

yeonjun got up from the bed, throwing the swords and piece of cloth on the nightstand, and walked slowly to soobin, stopping before him. he raised his hand and ran his thumb through soobin's bottom lip, liking how soft it was.

"come on, bunny. you know you don't have to just stare, you just need to beg and i will do anything for you." soobin leaned forward, wanting to kiss the older, but the male moved his head back, not letting the younger kiss him.

"what did i just say?" yeonjun tsked multiple times while shaking his head, his tongue pressed on the inner part of his cheek. he grabbed soobin's face between his fingers, looking coldly at him.

"beg."

"please, yeonjun." the black haired scoffed, tightening his grip on the younger's face.

"please what? come on, bunny, you know how to beg way better than that, i myself already saw it."

"f-fuck me, please. ruin me." yeonjun smirked, satisfied. his hand leaving the taller's face and moving to his neck, pushing soobin on the wall while choking him.

"of course i will ruin you, my bunny. don't worry." his smirked grew, just like the strength he applied on the other's neck, squeezing only the sides so the male could still breathe without problem. "i will even make you beg for me to stop."

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • tomorrow is the last chapter of part two, hope u all r as excited as i am for part three, so much will happennnnn•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°