°•♡𝟕𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • depression, anxiety•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 was ready to leave the house, he still had to help jin with some problems they were having with the community and so, couldn't stay at home. the shorter just gave a peck on beomgyu's lips and left the room, passing by the other couple's room, and stopping when hearing his name.

"yeah?" the male said, looking at soobin, who was sat on the bed. he was like that for two days already and taehyun preferred to not think about it.

"can we talk?" the taller patted the space beside him, looking at the other after, who hummed and went to the bed.

"what is it?"

"are you talking with gyu these days?" soobin furrowed his brows, worried. he couldn't take his mind off of how beomgyu was acting, it was so odd, but he couldn't really pinpoint what was happening, but could still guess it was about the eye even.

"yes, but not much, i've been busy with the community." the shorter said simply, not really getting the point of the conversation. "why?"

"i don't know, i have a bad feeling." the older tucked his hair behind his ear, sighing. "do you think it's something about his eye?"

"binnie, you know he never told be about it. either way, i think he's just tired. yesterday i asked him if he was okay and he said he was fine, only tired because he's been busy with the clinic." taehyun patted the other's shoulder softly, trying to comfort him. "he just needs to get used with the new rotine."

"you know he misses you, right? we barely see you now."

"i know, but what i'm doing is important and it's for all of us. gyu can wait for when things get a little less busy, it's nothing much." taehyun truly believed it was nothing, and he was doing it for beomgyu in the end, so it was worth it.

"but what if it is much? he's not used to not have you around, and after you disappeared he started to not leave your side out of fear." the taller moved his hands in the air lightly, trying to convince taehyun to at least be a little more present. "i tried to talk to him but he doesn't say anything, just that he's fine, but i don't think he is."

"i'm doing this for us, for him, so we can stop running and fearing dying every second." the shorter grabbed soobin's hands, a soft look on his face. "sometimes gyu exaggerates things, you know him, he will be fine. he just needs to be a little patient with me and things will get better."

soobin wasn't sure, he had such a bad feeling, but he trusted the younger, specially because he knew how much taehyun loved his brother.

"okay." he nodded, accepting what the other said. taehyun would never do something bad to beomgyu, and he was always attentive and comprehensive, soobin was certain he was doing the right thing, whatever that was. "but please promise you'll try to come home more."

"i can't, not right now, there's some things happening but you don't have to worry about it." the shorter gave a close-mouthed smile to soobin and let go of his hands. "and i'm sure gyu is fine, you always worry too much, he's probably just being a little dramatic, everything's going to be fine."

beomgyu stood beside the door, looking at his feet, so he was right, taehyun really saw him as dramatic. it surprisingly didn't hurt, not a single feeling washed over his heart, he wasn't surprised. the male left the house, not bearing to stay there one more second in there, maybe he should just go, so the shortest could fully focus on the community and his brother could stop worrying.

the long haired entered the clinic, saying a small 'good morning' to jin before sitting on a table to divide the medical supplies. he realized his hands were shaking and squeezed them in firsts to try and make it stop, but it didn't work, so he just ignored it, same with his pouting heart and slightly fast breathing.

"are you okay?" beomgyu tensed, looking up and staring at jin, who was with his brows furrowed.

"oh yeah, i just came running because i thought it would be a good idea to do some exercise, but it clearly wasn't." the long haired giggled softly. "living so comfortably is taking my stamina away."

"i know the feeling, i feel like a grampa now!" jin laughed loudly, lightly hitting the younger on the shoulder and clapping his hands. when he calmed down, he smiled, looking back at beomgyu. "well, i sent san home. he still needs to rest though, stabbing is quite annoying to heal right?"

"yes, it is." beomgyu nodded, feeling a light burning under his eyepatch.

"gyu!" the said male looked to the sound, finding kai there. "i brought you these because i know you forgot to eat breakfast." the blonde put a bowl with some fruits on the table, smiling to the long haired. "i just came to give you these, i still have to give food to mang. see you at home! bye, jin!"

the oldest smiled and waved his hand, seeing kai leave the clinic with an happy aura. it kind of reminded jin of hobi, always carrying a smile on his face, even after yoongi died. the male missed them, it was hard losing yoongi and some months later losing hobi, but maybe it was for the best, the smiley male looked quite lost without the cat like one. jin still had the others though, and he was grateful for it.

"so how are things? are you liking the community?" the older turned back to beomgyu, who blinked. jin always found the long haired pretty, he had some prince like and soft features that made him look quite unreal, but each day he looked more tired, and it worried jin a bit.

"i love it." beomgyu gave a small smile, not really reaching his eyes, which wasn't caught by the other. "it's good to not feel scared anymore."

"you're right, i remember i was always afraid of someone attacking me, people are scarier than infected, to be honest."

beomgyu looked at jin, blinking slowly. his mind felt heavy and suffocating and his left eye socket hurt, reminding him it was there, and why it didn't have and eye in it anymore.

"they are." the long haired smiled, feeling his hands shaking but hiding them under the table. "so i'm glad we're safe here."

jin nodded and the younger wanted to throw up, lying wasn't that easy and the way he had to say the opposite of everything he was feeling made it worse. safe? he didn't feel safe at all. glad? he wasn't, he just wanted to leave. love for the place? definitely not, he hated the community, even if not wanting to.

but taehyun loved, and he felt safe, and he was glad to be there, so beomgyu would stay too. he just needed to stop causing problems and everything would be right, but it made him wonder, maybe taehyun himself didn't want him there and he loved the male too much to just take his happiness away.

beomgyu needed taehyun, but what if taehyun didn't need him? then he would gladly give up on everything he had and every thing he loved to make the shortest happy.

and maybe leaving was the first step.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • just wanna say that i didnt proofread and im kinda drunk to do it rn but i dont think it has too many mistakes or at least i hope so sbejehehejehejjehejhe•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°