°•♡𝟐𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 days had passed since they started searching for the specific supplies, luck not being on their side. the five males had already moved to a different area, closer to the orphanage, and the surroundings had way more infected than they hoped.

yeonjun and soobin were in a building while the other three were in a store across the street. the two oldest walked close to each other and attentively, the place was a small set of apartments, most being destroyed and messy.

the taller held yeonjun's arm, trying to stay close to him while the black haired walked in the front, the corridor where they were gave access to the apartments on the second floor and it was empty. the older looked behind him, exchanging a glance with soobin, before looking ahead again, where a closed door was.

yeonjun put a finger on his lips, asking for the taller to be silent, and opened the door with the number twenty seven, slowly. at first look, the place seemed empty, so the two entered it. the furniture was fell on the floor and the decorative objects all broken and splattered around.

"i'll check the room on the left, you go to the one on the right." he whispered and soobin nodded, stepping away from the other and going to the right.

when yeonjun was on the room, with his katanas in hands, he made sure it was clean of infected before looking around for useful things, opening cabinets and everything he could find.

"yeonjun!" the said male's head went up, and he ran to the other room, finding soobin on the floor with a runner on top of him, the taller's crowbar horizontally in it's mouth, holding it up and stopping the creature for biting the younger.

"fuck!" the black haired ran to them and used his sword to kill the infected, sliding it through it's head, and pulling the body off the male after.

"get up, we need to keep looking."

"yeah, thanks." soobin grabbed the hand the older stretched for him, accepting the help to get up.

the two left the room, going to the kitchen to search there, they manage to find a single can of soup before hearing a scream and loud noises from outside. soobin looked at yeonjun and the two left the apartment fast, running down the building's stairs and stopping on the street, looking around for where the others were.

that's when taehyun appeared, turning from a different street with the other two behind him, all of them running.

"run!" as soon as beomgyu said that, the two oldest were able to see a group of ten to twelve runners after the others, so they turned around and did what the long haired say.

they kept running, trying to make the infected lost sight of them. soobin turned around, looking at the creatures before seeing a building with the door open.

"let's go there, we can try to close the door!" he pointed the place with his arm, turning to yeonjun after.

"okay, go!" the black haired answered, starting to run towards the said building.

taehyun waited for the others to enter before trying to close the door, but the infected were too close already so he could only leave it open. the five ran through the store while the creatures started entering. yeonjun managed to kill two of them, and taehyun one, but they didn't have too much chances of doing it without risking being bitten.

"there, we can jump that window!" kai pointed his finger to a broken window and soobin nodded, getting ready to jump. before he could do it though, yeonjun pulled him back, an eater almost biting the taller from outside, and the black haired cutting his arm on the broken glass when saving soobin.

"pay attention!" he killed the infected with his katana, jumping the window after, blood all over his forearm. he looked around, making sure there wasn't any more eaters and grabbed soobin's hand, helping him through the door. the taller helping the others after.

"jun, your arm!" soobin looked at the black haired with worry on his face, while finishing helping beomgyu, who was the last to come out.

"forget it, it's nothing. we have to go." yeonjun ripped a piece of his own shirt and tied it around his forearm, not even flinching from the pain. "let's go."

they started running again, trying to put distance between them and the creatures, finding some eaters and runners in the way, but all of the creatures alone, so they killed them easily. when passing by a previous clothing store, with a glass showcase, an infected from inside threw itself on the window, breaking it and splashing glass on beomgyu, who raised his arms to protect himself.

taehyun stopped, killing the creature with a knife and helping his boyfriend, pulling him to run faster. yeonjun went inside another door, one he was sure could be closed, and locked it after all of them got in.

"are you okay, butterfly?" taehyun turned around, inspecting the male for serious injuries, fortunately he only seemed to have small cuts on his face and arms.

"yeah, nothing much. i will just have to clean it a little. how's your arm, yeonjun?" the long haired smiled softly to his boyfriend before staring at the oldest.

"fine." he shrugged. beomgyu furrowed his brows, seeing the piece of cloth wet with blood.

"doesn't seem that fine though." the black haired rolled his eyes at beomgyu's remark.

"jun, let gyu check on it." soobin pleaded with his eyes, being worried that the older got hurt, and when helping him above all.

"he can do it later, we need to check if this place is safe." the masked male turned around, walking away to verify if the store was clean, taehyun going after him. the two didn't take long and came back minutes later.

"all clear." the shortest said, looking at beomgyu after. "can you see jun's injury, please?" the long haired was discontent, but nodded. he asked yeonjun to follow him, both going to a room with a table and some chairs.

"sit on the table." the black haired did as said, finding it unnecessary to check his arm but not wanting to be bothered by them wanting him to do it.

beomgyu put his bag on the metal table, beside the older, and opened it, picking the things he would use and placing it on the table. he hesitantly grabbed yeonjun's arm and took the piece of shirt off, the cut still bleeding a little.

"i don't think it needs to be stitched, so i will just clean and bandage it." he looked up, yeonjun only giving a small nod. "this will hurt." the long haired poured some alcohol on the cut, disinfecting it. he scrunched his nose, thinking about how that should sting.

when he raised his head, to check the other's reaction to the pain, he was faced with an expressionless yeonjun, like he wasn't feeling pain at all.

"isn't it hurting?" he decided to ask, expecting for the older to just be keeping his face straight to not seem weak, but still feeling pain.

"no." yeonjun shrugged, like it was nothing. "i got used to it, so i don't feel that much pain anymore." beomgyu furrowed his brows, looking back down and continuing his work, which was done after some minutes.

"all done." the black haired hummed, getting off the table and leaving the room. "ungrateful asshole." the long haired tsked, cleaning his things up and putting them back in the bag.

°•°•♡•°•°