°•♡𝟏𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

"𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 make any noise, it's a spider." soobin widened his eyes in fear, he never saw one of the creatures but from what yeonjun said, they were dangerous.

both of the males kept as quiet as possible, trying to not even move, or breathe properly, and risk doing it too loud. it was working, and the infected seemed not close to the room, that is, until a thudding sound could be heard on the corridor's wall, the said noise getting closer and closer. the thuds kept happening before suddenly stopping, the two under the bed not being able to hear anything anymore.

looking from under the bed, to try and check what happened, soobin saw some type of skinny legs that looked like just greyish skin and bones, getting on the floor, one by one. when all the limbs were out of the wall, the brown haired could see the spider standing right in front of the bed.

soobin widened his eyes and looked at the black haired, who had a faint worried look on his eyes. seeing that, the younger panicked, if even yeonjun was worried, then it meant their situation was really bad. the taller boy, being more scared now, closed his eyes and got closer to the dark haired, who put a hand on his waist.

yeonjun kept looking at the end of the creature's legs, paying attention to where it was and what it was doing. he could see the long limbs walking through the room, making that thud sound at every step, all that being followed by the hissing noise that the spiders made.

it was, to say at least, disturbing.

the black haired knew that if they made the slightest of the sounds, the infected would hear and raise, or throw aside, the bed to be able to see what's under it. the probabilities of them dying at that moment were higher than yeonjun was comfortable with.

the spider walked a little more until it stopped on the right side of the bed, where soobin's back was turned, meaning he was the closer one to the creature. the boy started to tremble, his heart racing and anxiety mixed with fear eating him alive. the hissing got a little louder and the creature slowly got even closer to their hiding place.

thud. thud. thud.

silence.

yeonjun looked over soobin's shoulder, seeing one of the long limbs sneak a slightly under the bed, probably to raise it. they were fucked. yeonjun wouldn't be able to kill it alone and using only a simple gun, the creature was too fast and would kill them in seconds. he cursed in his mind, not believing he survived a long ass list of bullshits, just to die there.

the infected was ready to force the bed up when a noise was made on the street behind the house, it was something similar to a trashcan falling on the ground. the spider, attracted by the sound, was fast to take it's arm off of the bed and go to the window, opening it using his long limbs and going outside.

it was close, really close. they could have easily died.

yeonjun took a deep breath and whispered in soobin's ear.

"it's gone." the younger was still trembling in his arms but be could feel that the male relaxed a bit after hearing the words.

"let's stay here until morning to not risk." soobin just gave him a small nod, his head still buried on the older's chest.

the two kept hidden during all night, just like yeonjun had said. at some point, soobin calmed down and fell asleep from exhaustion, but yeonjun stayed awake to see if any spider, or other infected, would come back and put them in danger. fortunately, it didn't. for the rest of the night they were as safe as they could possibly be in their situation, just hearing some noises from the outside.