°•♡𝟔𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia, trauma, mental illness, panic attack, blood, self-harm•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 the brothers were having their talk, yeonjun went to sharp his katanas, the amount of time he always spent taking care of his guns was impressive. kai sat beside him, curiously looking at the blades, he found the two swords really pretty and really delicate compared to what they were used for.

"for how long do you have them?" the blonde asked, leaning a little closer to the older. yeonjun didn't avert his eyes to look at him, continuing to gently sharp the weapons.

"years." he answered shortly and kai hummed, nodding his head in understatement.

"how did you learn to use them?"

"i was taught by someone." yeonjun ran a cloth through the blade, the metal shining in the moonlight, reflecting the light into the black haired's features.

"can i hold it?" the younger asked expectantly, he always wanted to touch the swords, but yeonjun seemed way too unapproachable before. kai thought talking to the other was way easier now, it didn't seem like he was going to die just by asking a question anymore.

"no." the older, surprisingly, wasn't that annoyed by the questions, mostly because they weren't personal to the point of him getting uncomfortable. he wasn't about to let the blonde touch his katanas, though.

"why?" the blonde pouted softly, disappointed.

"they're precious to me." the black haired looked at the katanas, they were indeed really pretty. the blade was carved with two small lines in the middle, vertically cutting the metal, and between the lines were flowers. it was a delicate job, every petal elegantly carved in the blade to form beautiful little flowers. yeonjun cherished the swords with his soul.

"oh, okay." kai nodded and stared at the swords again, he didn't want to insist when the weapons seemed to be important to the other. "what kind of flowers are this? i never saw them."

"it's a red spider lily." yeonjun gently touched the engraved flowers, before looking at the younger. "do you have any more questions or is this all?"

"is that your favorite flower, so that's why they're in the swords?" kai looked at the blade, finding the flowers pretty and weird at the same time.

"no. they were known to represent death in japan, so people used to plant them close to cemeteries. they're in the blade because of what they represent." yeonjun finished what he was doing, putting the katanas back in their holders, which were leaned on his chair, and resting his head on the wall. kai looked at him, figuring he asked too much already.

"thanks for telling me." he gave yeonjun a small smile, who didn't return it, which didn't surprised the younger, he wasn't one of the few people who had seen the male's smile.

the black haired looked foward, scoffing when seeing soobin and beomgyu hugging. he couldn't say anything, it wasn't his place, but he definitely thought the long haired was forgiven too easily, but then again, he always was too. taehyun approached them, sitting beside the black haired and turning to him.

"here." the shortest held out a small flashlight to the older, who took it and turned it on, realizing it was uv light. "hobi said uv light burns the spider's skin, so they usually back off and run when you point at them." yeonjun nodded, staring at the purple light.