°•♡𝟔𝟕♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 sighed, looking at a sleeping soobin. he, again, wasn't able to sleep, not when they were in an unknown place full of people, people that the black haired didn't trust. the male almost hated how attached to soobin he got, because now he couldn't just leave the community, not when the taller wanted stay.

if before his paranoia was only towards his own safety, now it was about soobin's safety too. hell, yeonjun would kill anyone who dared to touch the taller, even more to hurt him. so the oldest had many precaution plans already, and he knew taehyun would hate them, reason why he wouldn't know.

yeonjun would silently do everything he wanted and no one would know, not even soobin.

the black haired could stay in the community with the others, but it didn't mean he would've just sit and trust everyone. yeonjun only trusted himself, so he needed to start taking care of his and soobin's safety. either way, no one could hate him for it, not when they wouldn't know.

soobin moved a little, taking his face off the older's neck and blinking his eyes. he looked up, realizing yeonjun was still awake, which he was already used to, after he started to sleep with the male, it became obvious he almost didn't sleep, but soobin realized it was worse after they got in the community.

"not sleepy?" the taller said softly, resting his head on the other's chest and feeling yeonjun starting to caress his hair, humming in reply. "are you having too many nightmares?"

the black haired kept quiet, not wanting to talk about it, which gave soobin a clear answer, he was. the younger understood what that meant too, so he dropped the topic, not wanting to make yeonjun uncomfortable. soobin started to draw imaginary figures on the older's naked chest, seeing his own fingers dance on the scarred skin.

"do you want to leave?" he asked gently. soobin didn't want to stay in a place where the black haired didn't like. he still had to learn a lot of things about yeonjun, but his paranoia wasn't one of them.

the older closed his eyes. he wanted to, but he wouldn't, because soobin was all smiley after they arrived, his eyes burning in hope. yeonjun didn't want to take that away from him, he didn't want the younger to turn into a empty person like he was.

"no." the black haired raised the other's head and pulled his body closer, making soobin straddle him. he kissed soobin's forehead, looking at him after. "i'm just not used to the place."

"you know i'll leave with you if you want, right?" the taller wouldn't be able to stay without yeonjun, not when he not only loved him, but was emotionally attached to the male, too. he would follow the older even if he went to hell.

"i know." yeonjun caressed the other's cheek, staring at his warm eyes and pretty features. he dared to say that maybe soobin was prettier than any flower he had ever seen or knew about. "but we're not leaving, bunny."

the younger nodded, not wanting to insist. he looked at yeonjun's foxy eyes, it was the thing he liked the most about the male, physically speaking. soobin found the other's black eyes mesmerizing, they were so intense and scary, he almost was afraid of looking too much and falling into the abyss they were, but it was the thing that most carried yeonjun's soul. the taller like it so much because it was like staring at all the male's secrets, and he mostly couldn't decipher any, but they said way more than any word the older ever spoke.

"junnie?" the taller said gently, leaning on the other's hand, which was still on his cheek.

"what is it?" yeonjun tucked a strand of hair behind the younger's ear, who grabbed his hand after. soobin looked down, staring at the black haired's fingers before going back to stare at the older.

"can you promise to not leave me?"

the male looked at soobin, not sure how to answer. he wasn't planning on leaving him, but a promise was something big, it was something he only did when he planned to keep it. the younger looked down again, playing with yeonjun's hand softly.

"are you sure you want a promise, bunny? if i say yes, i won't let you go, ever." it was a dangerous thing to promise, because yeonjun wouldn't let soobin go even if he begged, even if he bled or cried. the male would be chained to yeonjun, didn't matter what.

"then don't, don't let me go junnie. promise you won't leave me and i'll always be yours."

the black haired licked his lips, it was so tempting, soobin was willing to get chained, he was willing to give up on his freedom, and it was way too perfect for yeonjun. he liked soobin almost obsessively, and to think the taller wanted him to promise, made the older's heart flutter in possessiveness.

"i promise, bunny." yeonjun smirked, getting closer to the other and whispering in his ear. "but you have to promise you won't leave me too, no matter what, and you'll always be mine."

"i promise."

the black haired closed his eyes, savoring the words, soobin had just willingly put a leash around his own neck. yeonjun liked him, but that could be even worse than not having feelings at all, because the black haired had too many ugly parts, way more than good ones, so soobin had just sold his soul to someone who could destroy him from inside out.

"you're trapped with me now, bunny." the older held soobin's face gently, looking at the taller's lips and then at his eyes. yeonjun ran his hand downwards, until it was on the male's throat. "until you die."

"okay." soobin said softly, almost in a whisper, dazedly looking at the black haired. "i love you, junnie."

yeonjun felt his heart beat faster, almost uncontrollably, as if adrenaline rushed through his veins and burned his body. he liked it, maybe even more than he should, which made him smirk, caressing the other's cheek.

"i'm glad you do, bunny."

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • sorry for not posting yesterday >< btw another smut soon(?maybe)•°

°•AND LIKE CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW KAI'S COVER OF SK8ER BOI IS PERFECT?????•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°