°•♡𝟔𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 tsked, rolling his eyes, he didn't have much patience to be teaching people things they already should know. it was the first day of the trial's final part and he was supposed to give his first lesson as a trainer, which was hard if all of his so called students couldn't even look at him out of fear.

"that's annoying." he tsked again, attracting the attention of the few people standing in a line in front of him. "if you can't even look at me, then you'll die the second you step outside. not that it would be a great loss to this place, considering you can't do shit."

no one answered, only looking down, too afraid to stare at the black haired and get killed.

"each one of you grab a fucking knife, how do you think you'll learn if you can't even pick a weapon." he scoffed, seeing the five people rush to the knives, at least they did as said. "now drop the bullshit and look at me before my patience ends and i slice your throats."

it was a harsh way of teaching, but it worked, specially after some minutes after the lesson actually started. hongjoong nodded from afar, not his favorite method, but as long as it was effective, it didn't matter if he liked it or not. people seemed to be learning and that was enough, quite positive notes being writing in his notebook, besides an observation about yeonjun temper, that was the worst possible.

on top of the walls, jungkook was observing taehyun, who was designated to be part of his team. the shorter male had an incredible concentration, he was calm and only acted when necessary. it was something not everyone had, the focus to put emotions aside and make decisions, which made the commander doubt if his team was the right place for the male. either way, there was only positive things about the male in his report, he knew taehyun would stay, he was way too good, good temper, good skills, there wasn't a single reason for the younger to not pass the test, specially when namjoon seemed to have a liking for him.

jin was part of the medical team, but not as a doctor, which made things easier when seeing how beomgyu worked. the older realized the long haired was quiet, he almost didn't talk besides when he needed to, and he seemed to be uneasy all the time. even with that, the male had impeccable skills as a doctor, he treated wounds as if he was born to do it, almost as something automatic to his body. the patients didn't seem to complain about too much pain or ask to go faster. beomgyu had light and fast hands, and didn't matter how uneasy he felt, they still wouldn't tremble when treating people. jin knew that if the outbreak didn't happen, the long haired would probably be a famous doctor.

soobin and kai had more chill functions, both by choice. the older didn't want to be part of anything too violent, not after seeing so many things and being in such delicate mental state, which led him to help with the food, taking care of the plants and garden that provided vegetables to the community. it was something he liked to do, almost as if a small therapy session where he wouldn't be stuck in his mind.

kai did a little of everything, he wanted to help as much as he could, so if someone was needed, he would be there, didn't matter if in the security team or helping soobin with the plants. the blonde would sometimes be asked to take a look on the water, that needed to stay clean, which his chemistry skills could do. he was a really useful person for the community, helping everyone who needed with a gentle smile on his face, between all of them, kai was the one people liked the most.

the three days of tests went by fast, it wasn't nothing hard and there wasn't any problems. in general, people seemed to like them, well except yeonjun, who most were afraid of. either way, the third part ended and namjoon had to tell them if they could stay or not, reason why they were back to the same room where their functions were told.

"people seem to like you and you all did a good job helping the community." namjoon started, calmly looking at them. "though there is a worry towards yeonjun, from us and the people. we aren't that big of a place, nor have that much people, but it is almost unanimous the number of people who are afraid of you."

"it doesn't seem like my problem." the black haired scoffed.

"junnie!" soobin looked at him, furrowing his brows, to which the male rolled his eyes and kept quiet.

"as i was saying, we from the administration too have worries about you, but they don't seem bigger than the help you can provide. which means we'll give you a chance and as long no one gets hurt, you'll be welcome here." namjoon grabbed some papers from the desk, looking through them. "i would really appreciate having more information about you though, hongjoong's report is almost empty because you didn't answer the questions."

"i don't think they were necessary, namjoon." taehyun defended, his hand intertwined with beomgyu's, who just sat quietly beside him. "i understand the importance of the questions, but privacy still exists and i should say that choosing to not answer is a right yeonjun has. the extremely important questions were answered, so the personal ones can be left as they are."

"indeed." namjoon said, a small smile on his face. he liked taehyun. "you're quite right, even if all the questions are made with a purpose. now, does any of you want to change your jobs?" the five replied with 'no' or a simple head shake, which led the leader to continue. "okay. we'll give you a house and from today on, you're part of our community. please come to us if any problem happens and respect the other residents. we already moved mang's things to the house you'll stay. jin will lead you there."

"okay, thank you namjoon. we really appreciate you letting us stay." soobin smiled at the older male, who nodded and returned the smile. the brown haired then got up from his seat, lacing his fingers with yeonjun's and following jin.

"taehyun?" namjoon called before they left the room. "would you please stay? i have something to ask you."

"sure." the shorter replied, pecking beomgyu on the lips and giving the long haired's hand to kai, who left with the others. taehyun went back to the table, sitting in front of the older. "what do you need?"

"i would like to offer you a position in our administration, which means you wouldn't be part of jungkook's team anymore."

"why not? he himself commands the security team and help you."

"as you said, he help us. jungkook is not a full member of the administration, only me, jin and hongjoong." the taller explained, to which taehyun nodded in understatement. "so what's your answer?"

"yeah, i would be happy to be part of it." taehyun wanted to help as much as he could, he wanted to give the others a safe place to stay, a home, so he wouldn't hesitate to fully dedicate himself to the community.

°•°•♡•°•°