°•♡𝟕𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • mental illness•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 rubbed his forehead, walking in circles. he was feeling stressed, yeonjun hurting someone wasn't good news.

"it was self defense!" he said, looking at hongjoong before averting his eyes to namjoon, who sighed.

"we know, tae, but people were always scared of him and now he hurt someone." hongjoong said, staring at the younger. "being scared isn't much of a reason to consider kicking him out, but now that he hurt san people will have a reason to want to."

"what about san? taehyung confirmed he tried to kill jun." taehyun sat on the table, leaning tiredly on the chair.

"we'll have to punish san somehow, but he doesn't have the whole community on his back, trying to get rid of him." the shorter male said again, he knew the situation was quite complicated.

"joon? we need to do something. it isn't yeonjun's fault." taehyun stared at the older, who nodded.

"you're right, he defended himself because he had to, but hongjoong has a point, it will be hard to defend him now. either way, he won't get kicked out, don't worry, but just a little slide can change that, and we can't forget he hid the guns you had which make things worse. you'll need to talk to him, he doesn't listen to us." the leader said calmly, trying to reassure the other.

"we can't forget how much he helps though. yeonjun's lessons made people here way better in defending themselves, he goes with almost every scavenger group and he was the one who helped us to get taehyung back when he was locked and surrounded by infected." jin could not be fond of the black haired and how rude and violent he was, but they couldn't ignore how much he helped.

"and he never laid a finger on someone until now." hongjoong said and sighed, he almost hated how yeonjun was useful, it only made things harder. either way, they couldn't kick him out just because he defended himself, it wasn't fair.

"let's give him a warning, he just needs to be more careful now, and we have to talk with jungkook to decide what to do with san, since he's from his team." namjoon said, giving the final answer.

taehyun was slightly pissed, if yeonjun tried to kill someone, they wouldn't think twice before kicking him out, but when san did it, no one even considered the thought. the male just kept quiet though, he understood it didn't depend on them, the people opinions weighed a lot, and everyone liked san and hated yeonjun.

in the end, it was decided that san would no longer be part of jungkook's team and would get a warning that if he tried something again, he would get kicked out of the community. taehyun thought it served him right, the male was an asshole towards yeonjun since the beginning, it was about time someone put him in his place.

after the meeting ended, taehyun went to the clinic to see how the black haired was. soobin was worried sick and yeonjun seemed so calm that even taehyun got uneasy, so he just left after making sure he was okay with beomgyu, who said san was way worse.

"junnie?" soobin asked softly, he could tell the black haired was beyond pissed.

"what?" the harsh tone made the taller flinch a little, but he brushed away.

"your hands are shaking." soobin held the male's face gently, caressing his temples to try and help him calm down. "do you want to go home? gyu said your bandage is all done."

yeonjun closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to calm down, but it didn't seem to work, which wasn't good. after he escaped the cannibals, before he knew the others, he had some attacks, ones way worse than the current ones, and in that moment, he got worried he would get one of them.

the black haired grabbed soobin by his hand and dragged him to their house, he stopped before their room's door and turned to the younger, pressing his tongue on the side of his inner cheek. he needed urgently to get rid of his anger and he had two options in that moment.

"you can come in or lock me inside and not open the door until calm down." the black haired pushed the taller, making him hit his back on the wall, and locked him between his arms, his eyes dark and a smirk on his face. "but if you get in, i'll take out all my anger in you. so you better choose wisely, bunny."

soobin breath hitched, he wasn't sure of what to do. hell, yeonjun almost destroyed him when he wasn't angry, he couldn't even imagine what would happen when he was. the taller averted his eyes, looking to the side while thinking but the black haired didn't seem to approve, because he grabbed soobin's face and made him look at him.

"answer." the younger bit his lips when hearing how yeonjun's voice sounded lower, he almost cursed himself for liking it so much. the black haired's eyes were darker and scarier, almost threatening, and soobin could only be considered crazy because he was so attracted to it.

the taller felt his cheeks getting red just by the look yeonjun was giving him. for a second he wondered if there was something wrong with him, because he shouldn't like it so much, the adrenaline running through his body like he was about to put his life in danger. maybe he was, and it felt thrilling, soobin already made the choice only by that look.

he would go inside, he would get ripped apart, and he would love every second of it.

"i'll take it, i'll go inside." yeonjun smirked, licking his lips, he would make soobin regret so much his choice.

the black haired opened the door and waited for the taller to come in. as soon as soobin stepped inside, the older closed and locked the door, turning to the male with a serious face. that's when the younger knew, he was fucked, yeonjun would probably make him beg to die and hell, he would, soobin would do anything the other wanted.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • triple update huh, smut next chap(??¿¿::^#*#)•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°