°•♡𝟕𝟏♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • this chapter contains smut scenes. feel free to skip it if you're not comfortable, there's nothing relevant to the plot•°

°•SAFE WORD • TULIP•°

°•this smut has sensitive content such as blood and heavy sadomasochism•°

°•𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 • unprotected sex, bdsm, spanking, choking, knife play, blood, milking, humiliation, degradation, overstimulation, dacryphilia, dry orgasm, cockwarming, ass eating•°

─ • ─

*dacryphilia • arousal to tears or seeing someone crying

keep in mind this is a basic and short explanation of the said kink/fetish/sexual act and so, please google it if you want to know more information

─ • ─

°•IMPORTANT • the scenes related to knife/blood play are NOT similar to how knife/blood play really works, keep in mind this is a story happening during an apocalypse and so, safety/cleaning measures are NOT done correctly•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 tilted his head, staring at soobin with cold as ice eyes. he slowly walked to the dresser they had in the room, where their bags were, and opened it, still not saying a word. the taller only followed his movements with his eyes, not daring to open his mouth.

the black haired opened the bag and grabbed a black rope, the same they used before, and wrapped it around his hand, pulling his hands apart hardly, as if testing if the rope was strong enough. he turned his head slightly to the side, making soobin stare at his side profile.

"you know, bunny, since we got a house i've been doing some things, getting escape routes ready, stocking things and well, putting this here in our room." the male turned fully, staring at soobin and then at the ceiling, where a single hoop was. the taller furrowed his brows, wondering how he never paid attention to it.

"the thing is..." yeonjun unwrapped the rope around his hand, his head down while he looked at soobin. "i couldn't possibly lose the chance of tying you up, could i?"

soobin stayed quiet, feeling kind of anxious, yeonjun looked too calm and scary. he just bit his lips and played with his fingers, trying to ignore how turned on he was.

"answer."

"n-no, you c-couldn't." his voice was almost a whisper, and yeonjun didn't even touch him yet.

the older scoffed, basically humiliating soobin with only a sound, and turned around, putting the rope on the commode next to him. yeonjun looked back at the male, walking closer to soobin and circling him, not saying a word, which made the younger tense. he stopped behind the male, leaning closer to his ear.

"safe word? say it loud and clear."

"t-tulip." the black haired grabbed soobin's by the back of his neck, pulling his head back.

"i said loud and clear." the taller gulped, trying to calm himself down to not stutter.

"tulip." yeonjun let go of his neck harshly, taking a step away from him.