°•♡𝟔♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 after looking at beomgyu's eyes and signalling him to be quiet with a finger on his own lips, yeonjun took his hand off the other's mouth.

"beomgyu go with kai to the kitchen and wait there." soobin whispered, looking at his brother and pointing the kitchen's door. beomgyu just nodded and got up, grabbing the blonde's hand.

"soobin, go with him. beomgyu is a doctor and we can't let him get hurt, you go and protect them. i'll be here if yeonjun tries something." the leader looked at taehyun for a moment before giving him a nod and going after his brother.

"they will come inside through the door so i'll stay behind it, you go and wait behind that bookshelf." yeonjun said and signaled to taehyun the furniture on the right of the room. the shorter male nodded and went to his place, gun already in his hands.

the black haired was behind the door when it opened. a man entered and gave a couple of steps, stopping in the middle of the room. just then, yeonjun was able to look from where he was hidden and when he saw the man standing there with his back turned to him, yeonjun immediately recognized the male, he didn't need to see his face to know who it was.

that's why he didn't hesitate to step forward, hold the man's forehead with his left hand and slice his throat with the katana in his other hand. blood flowed from the cut and the male, now dead, fell on the floor, painting the previous brown wood in dark red.

taehyun didn't even have time to do something, only being able to look at the scene. yeonjun now with bloody hands and looking at the limp body in front of his feet.

"WHAT THE HELL?" it was the first time the black haired heard the other raising his voice but he didn't care, still staring at the cadaver. hearing taehyun's scream, the other three males came running to the room, being welcome by the murder scene.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM, HE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING?!" the shorter stood beside yeonjun, waiting for an answer or any movement, gun still in hands for if the black haired decided to do something. the brothers and kai were still on the living room entry, too shocked to say or do something.

"yeonjun?" soobin carefully called, wanting to know what had happened.

it took some seconds for the black haired to finally lift his head and look at soobin in the eyes. during all the little time the taller spent with the masked male, he never saw any trace of emotion on his face, just a cold stare, but at that moment yeonjun's eyes were darker. soobin couldn't point out what that really meant but he read it as anger.

"i knew him. he's better off dead." the older looked away from soobin and back at the body. "i'll just clean this fucking mess." he said before putting his katana in the holder on his back and grabbing the cadaver by it's hands, dragging it through the front door and disappearing from the other's view.

"yeah, so we're kicking him out now right? he just fucking killed someone like it was nothing!" beomgyu turned to his brother, trying to put some sense in the other's head. surprisingly for him, it wasn't soobin the one to say something.

"he said he knew him, that's why he killed the man, it wasn't just because he felt like it."

"taehyun is right, gyu. i saw him before he went outside, he seemed to really hate that guy."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HE KILLED SOMEONE! AND LOOK AT KAI, HE'S STILL IN SHOCK FROM SEEING A DEAD BODY IN FRONT OF HIM, YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T LIKE THESE KIND OF STUFF!" beomgyu looked from one to another multiple times. "BUT HERE YOU ARE DEFENDING THAT FUCKING PSYCHO, PSYCHO THAT YOU, SOOBIN, BROUGHT HERE!" he pointed his finger to soobin, completely blind by his rage and not realizing what he was saying.

"stop screaming beomgyu, for god's sake! i brought him here because we need him, we can't keep relying on luck to survive, things are getting harder." 

"HE FUCKING KILLED THAT MAN AND YOU KEEP DEFENDING HIM! IF HE KILLED HIM, HE WILL PROBABLY KILL US IN NO TIME!" the long haired looked at his boyfriend for support but was faced with glossy eyes and a hurtful expression, that's when he realized what he just said. taehyun had killed people too and beomgyu said in front of him that someone who did the same, could kill them next and shouldn't be trusted.

"tae, that's not what i mea-" before he was able to defend himself, his boyfriend raised his hand, shutting him up.

"i'll go see if yeonjun needs help, we murderers need to stay together." he scoffed and left the room, not sparing a single glance to beomgyu. 

taehyun was, to say at least, disappointed. the long haired was the first person he told about what had happened, just for him to go and be the first to judge him too. soobin didn't know what he did nor why he did it, but he was sure the shorter wasn't a bad person and he didn't need to hear the story to know that.

"stop saying things without thinking, everyone is doing their best and here you are, judging and hurting people. wake up, beomgyu, it's been two years already, you should know that things aren't the same as before. we don't even know what the hell yeonjun went through but none of us is blind and we can see the amount of scars he has, so stop hating him without motive. i was the one he put a sword on the neck, not you, and i don't hate him, so why do you think you have the right to?" soobin said coldly, it was the first time he spoke like that to his brother. "pull yourself together. i will take kai upstairs so he can calm down." he took kai's hand and put one of his own on the blonde's back, rubbing circles on it so he could calm down more easily.

beomgyu knew soobin was right, specially about yeonjun, he was a doctor after all. he knew the male's scars didn't have more then two years, he knew yeonjun had to have earned them after the outbreak. but what he couldn't know or imagine was what happened to the male for him to have so many of them.

°•°•♡•°•°