°•♡𝟏𝟓♡•°

°•°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 • the orphanage•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

°•𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • this chapter contains sexual scenes•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 masked male was already a month with them, the four boys being more used to him and his presence. beomgyu and kai didn't talk to him much, still being hesitant and suspicious, but taehyun and soobin got closer to the black haired. soobin even a little too much.

the brown haired lolled his head back, giving yeonjun more space to suck on his neck. the older had his hands on soobin's ass, grabbing it while pulling the male closer. they were locked inside the bathroom of a store, the place being the group shelter for the night.

soobin rolled his hips and moaned softly, eager for more contact. the black haired scoffed, pulling away from the other's neck and grabbing his face between his fingers.

"you're so fucking needy, bunny." he inched closer, his nose almost touching soobin's. "if you want me to fuck you so bad, you gotta beg for it." yeonjun smirked.

"y-yeonju-" before the taller could finish, someone knocked on the door.

"hey, binnie, are you gonna take long? we were thinking about discussing where we're going tomorrow."

"fuck." soobin whispered hearing his brother's voice through the door. "yeah, that's perfect. call everyone and wait next to the front door, i will be out in a minute."

yeonjun looked at the door, then at soobin, and smirked, getting an idea. he got his hand off of the younger's ass and ran it over his abdomen, putting it inside of soobin's pants and around his dick. the taller almost chocked, squeezing yeonjun's biceps and biting his own lips to try and not moan. the older started moving his hand and soobin looked at him with widened eyes, he only receive the stupid smirk in return.

"okay but no one knows where yeonjun is." beomgyu said and shrugged, not knowing about anything that was happening inside the bathroom.

"y-yeah, i will-" soobin covered his own mouth, almost having moaned loud due to the older moving his hand faster than before. "i will l-look for h-him."

yeonjun was living for that moment, the taller having a hard time talking properly while his brother was outside. brother this, that didn't know the two were making out in every corner they could, the only person who knew that was taehyun. which was a problem considering how someone always interrupted them without knowing.

"soobin, are you okay? you sound weird." the said boy bit his lip again, resting his head on the black haired shoulder.

"i'm o-okay, wait for m-me there."

"um..okay." the long haired said before hesitantly walking away from the door.

as soon as beomgyu left, yeonjun took his hand out of soobin's pants.

"we should go, it's not nice making everyone wait." he smirked and soobin wanted to punch him.

"yeonjun you fucke-" he didn't get to finish speaking.

"i dare you to finish that sentence, bunny." the black haired had his hand around soobin's neck, while pressing him on the wall, a cold look in his eyes. soobin gulped and stayed quiet.

"that's what i thought." yeonjun moved his hand off the male's neck and put it on the younger's hair, caressing it softly before doing the same with with his cheek. soobin closed his eyes and leaned on the touch. "now be a good bunny and do as i say."

the younger nodded softly. he was so weak for yeonjun, for how he was dominant and hot, he would do anything the older wanted and not even question it when yeonjun was like that, cold and commanding. all just to hear a 'good bunny'.

the black haired stared at the younger before pecking his lips softly and letting go of his hair, leaving the bathroom after while making sure no one saw him when he left. he went straight to the front part of the store, where the other three were sat on the floor.

"where the hell were you?" taehyun was the first to notice the older, who just ignored the question while putting his mask back on. the shorter boy understood in a second what that meant, yeonjun didn't take his mask for most part of the time besides when eating, and well, making out with soobin, which he realized was the case.

after some minutes soobin appeared, his face a little red, and sat with all of them. taehyun had to control himself to not laugh, that was happening for so long that he didn't know how the other two didn't discover it. soobin cleaned his throat before starting speaking.

"okay so, i think we should look for a place to stay for some days. we've been going from place to place every day now and it's getting tiring and taking a lot of time and resources."

"that's true, i made the inventory today and we're almost out of water and with little food." kai complemented what the taller said while nodding his head.

"we should go to that residential area that is a mile or so from here, it's more safe than staying close to buildings."

"tae's right. i kinda miss sleeping on a bed too." beomgyu smiled and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"that's a mood!" kai laughed softly, it had been some weeks since the last time all of them slept on a bed.

yeonjun rolled his eyes, they shouldn't be thinking about useless things like sleeping comfortably on a bed. not when they could die at any moment because of infected creatures that would do anything to taste their flesh.

"residential areas are harder to deal with spiders though, they're too open. i say we stay in this area we are, it doesn't have too many buildings but it isn't a lot open, too." the black haired stated, making everyone think about it.

"yeah but as long we close the windows and doors properly we should be safe from spiders." beomgyu shrugged. yeonjun rolled his eyes, of course the long haired would say that, the male had never saw one of the creatures and how dangerous they were.

"and we know how to shoot now! so you and tae won't have to do everything alone." kai smiled and looked at the masked male, he was actually glad the older taught them how to shoot.

"you knowing how to shoot doesn't mean you're good at it. we can't waste bullets we don't have." yeonjun rolled his eyes again, sometimes he wondered how could the others be so stupid.

"so let's try finding more, we can go to places that have a bigger probability of having bullets, or even guns." soobin said while looking at yeonjun, he understood the older's worries but he was positive they could make it work.

yeonjun didn't say anything, letting them do whatever they wanted, if needed he knew he could save himself so he didn't care much. the rest of the conversation he kept completely silent, lost in thoughts. taehyun found it weird but didn't say anything, the black haired did that sometimes, so the shorter shrugged it off.

it took some time for the topic to be solved, them deciding to go to the residential area and looking for supplies, that included bullets and guns, on the way. yeonjun sighed, discontented, not because of the decision but because he knew he had to tell them something he didn't want to.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • happy new year everyone❣︎ wish you all the best•°

°•i am honestly addicted to writing this book and have so many chapters ready that i'm publishing basically every day jsbsjbsshsjjsjs•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°