°•♡𝟑𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 this chapter contains smut scenes. feel free to skip it if you're not comfortable, there's nothing relevant to the plot•°

°•SAFE WORD • TULIP•°

°•𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 • unprotected sex, choking, edging, masochism, dry orgasm, over stimulation, dacryphilia*, degradation, humiliation, double penetration, milking•°

─ • ─

*dacryphilia • arousal to tears or seeing someone crying

keep in mind this is a basic and short explanation of the said kink/fetish/sexual act and so, please google it if you want to know more information

─ • ─

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 smashed his lips on the taller's ones, immediately sliding his tongue inside and causing soobin to hum, satisfied. the younger wrapped his arms around yeonjun's neck, intertwining his fingers with the older's hair.

the black haired touched the back of soobin's thighs, who jumped and wrapped his legs around yeonjun's waist. the older broke the kiss, taking the other's arms from his neck and using one of his own hands to hold soobin's arms by the wrists against the wall, the other hand going back to choking the male.

the younger loved it so much he lolled his head backwards and opened slightly his mouth, feeling his circulation being slowed by yeonjun's fingers. soobin stared at the older with half lidded eyes, seeing the black haired bite his lips while looking at the younger's neck.

yeonjun let go of the taller's wrists, pulling him by his neck away from the wall and making soobin need to hold his shoulders, to not fall backwards. the older turned around, his hand that wasn't holding soobin's neck was under the younger's thigh, helping with his weight, yeonjun then walked to the bed, laying the male on it.

the black haired took his hand from soobin's neck and stood up in front of him, who's legs were still on his waist. he looked at the younger's flushed cheeks, analyzing him with a cold stare and deciding between the ways be could destroy him. soobin's dick twitched with the sight, yeonjun looked so fucking hot that way, so he rolled his hips, that were connected with the older's, moaning after.

"you look so pathetic, bunny." the male tsked, running his hand underneath soobin's shirt, stopping on his nipple and pressing it with his thumb, receiving a soft moan. "but again, you always do."

soobin nodded gently, agreeing with the older, to what yeonjun smirked. the black haired took the male's shirt off, doing the same with his pants after, and reveling the milky skin the taller had. the older grabbed one of soobin's exposed legs, ghosting his lips on the inner part of his thighs while squeezing it strongly with his hand. he couldn't help it when the younger had so pretty and long legs.

yeonjun bent down, licking the soft skin and sucking it after, leaving purple marks through soobin's inner thigh. the male could only moan and raise his hips, trying to have more contact. the black haired used his free hand to push soobin down by his hip, not letting him raise it anymore, and traced kisses from the hem of the younger's underwear, to his abdomen, then to his nipple.

the older circled his tongue around it, before sucking and nipping. soobin moaned loudly and arched his back, pulling yeonjun's hair with one of his hands while the other squeezed his biceps, that were beside him holding the older male up. the black haired did the same on the other nipple before going back down again, taking the other's underwear and leaving him completely naked. before going back to be on top of soobin, he took his own pants, staying in only boxers.