°•♡𝟐𝟖♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕭𝖊𝖔𝖒𝖌𝖞𝖚 killed a brat and pulled kai closer, giving him a quick hug and asking if he was okay, to which the blonde answered yes. the two oldest had already left to grab the guns, so now they had to handle the infected until they came back.

"i think i managed to kill ten of them when i exploded the kitchen, but there was so many that i think ten is less then a third of them." the blonde said, standing behind the couple, who were protecting him and helping him avoid having to kill more creatures.

"butterfly, get down!" the long haired did as said, and taehyun shoot a brat who was behind him, turning around and smashing his baseball bat in another infected's head.

"fuck, there's too many!" beomgyu pulled kai to the side, using his ax to kill the brat who was coming closer to them.

the three stepped backwards a little, trying to go to a corner where they wouldn't have to worry about infected attacking them from behind.

"tae! there!" the said male looked to where kai pointed, a corner a few steps away from them that gave sight of the biggest hallway on their left.

"yeah, go!" the shorter used his bat again, but the spikes in it got stuck in the brat's head. "fuck!" he pulled it strongly than before, the weapon still not getting out.

"hyun!" beomgyu, who was already in the corner screamed, going to help his boyfriend but being stopped by another infected.

"stay there!" taehyun screamed back, before picking his gun to shoot a brat who came in his direction. he tried to take the bat out again, but with no success, so he just left it there and went to the corner, picking his knife from his belt on the way, he would have to fight without the baseball bat.

"are yo-" kai was interrupted by a noise from the big hallway, one of the large doors bursting open and at least twelve brats coming out of it. "holy- in the hallway!" the other two turned around, widening their eyes.

"fuck!" taehyun stabbed a creature before continuing. "we can't kill all of them at once! other creatures are already coming in because of the noise!" he said that because the infected he just had killed was a runner, not a brat.

"i have a bomb left!" kai screamed, getting his lighter.

"use it!" beomgyu looked at him quickly, agreeing with the idea.

the blonde lighted the little string the explosive had and threw it at the hallway, the brats now almost in the lobby. in seconds the bomb exploded, a loud noise being made, the brats burning, the house shaking before a part of the ceiling collapsed, right beside beomgyu.

"shit!" the long haired screamed, one of the ceiling beams fell on his leg, a strong pain taking his breath away. "help!"

taehyun widened his eyes, the long haired was stuck and a hundred percent hurt. but he couldn't help now, not when there was still creatures coming, so he tried to keep as much as infected away from his boyfriend. kai coughed from the dust the ceiling spread when collapsing, being the closest to beomgyu and the remains of old wood.

when the dust went down and his vision cleared a little, he was able to see beomgyu, still stuck and with the face squirmed in pain. the long haired had blood running down his face and multiple cuts from the wood that fell, he was trying to pull his leg out, but wasn't succeeding, only screaming from the pain of doing it. the male was so focused on it that he didn't pay attention to an infected getting closer to him from the side, almost biting him, if it wasn't for kai.

beomgyu looked to the side, where the dead creature was with kai holding a knife beside it. the blonde had widened eyes and was trembling, he hated killing infected, and this was a child above all, but he couldn't let his best friend die.

"thank you so much, hyuka." beomgyu said a little surprised, staring at the other's teary eyes. he tried to hug kai, but screamed again with the movement.

"beomgyu?! are you okay, butterfly?!" taehyun looked back quickly, not seeing what happened before but having heard it.

"yeah, but my leg won't come out!" he pulled his leg again, before looking at kai. "hyuka help me try to raise the beam!" the blonde did what was said, but the wood was still too heavy.

"tae, it's too heavy!" kai screamed, turning to look at taehyun, who was still busy trying to keep the infected away from the two.

"beomgyu!" the three looked at the scream's direction, soobin running to them.

taehyun got distracted for a moment, not seeing a runner coming to him, but hearing it's body falling on the ground after a gunshot. he looked to the side, yeonjun with an automatic weapon in hand while shooting the infected perfectly. the black haired came closer, throwing another gun to the shorter.

"go help free beomgyu and keep the gun close, i will cover you! we need to go, so do it fast!"

taehyun ran to his boyfriend, holding the beam from beomgyu's right side while kai did it on the left side. soobin had his hands under the long haired's arms, ready to pull him when the beam raised.

"on three! one! two! three!" taehyun screamed and used all his strength to raise the beam along with kai, they managed to raise it a little and soobin pulled beomgyu, his leg now free.

"we have to go!" yeonjun screamed, shooting eaters and runners, which were the majority now.

"okay! tae, carry gyu while me, kai and junnie will carry the guns!" soobin screamed, giving his brother to the shorter and going back to grab the bags of guns.

yeonjun put one of the bags on his back while still shooting the creatures who kept coming through the front door, that opened when the ceiling collapsed.

"to the right! to the right! kai lead them to where you came in!" the black haired said, staying last so he could cover the others.

kai ran through the hallways, turning into one to another until they were in the same office he was when jumping the window. soobin looked outside the window, checking if it was clear, not wanting to commit the same mistake that caused yeonjun to get hurt, jumping when being sure it was safe.

yeonjun stepped inside and locked the door behind him, turning around and seeing taehyun passing beomgyu through the window to soobin. he pulled one of the cabinets, leaving it in front of the door, which infected started to hit on, trying to open it. when he turned, kai was already out, only him left, so he threw the bag he was carrying outside and jumped the window, grabbing it after.

"keep running!" the black haired said, knowing they couldn't stop only because they were out. they had to be as far as possible from that place, soon other people would check what happened and more infected would come.

the five only stopped when it was getting dark and they found an empty house a little hidden by trees, the place edging what looked like a small forest. so they decided to stay the night there, after making sure it was clear from infected and other people.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • tomorrow i will post two chapterssss•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°