°•♡𝟕𝟖♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • depression, suicide attempt•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 pleaded again, asking for his brother to open the door, he was desperate, knowing nothing good could be happening inside the bathroom. he felt his heart aching when thinking about beomgyu, and hated himself for not being able to prevent things to happen, even if it wasn't his fault.

"g-go away!" beomgyu finally answered, his voice broken and weak.

the brown haired closed his eyes for a second, he wished he had done better, done more, tried harder and been a better brother, enough to beomgyu not be in his current state. it wasn't about him though, nor about anyone, there was nothing anyone would do, it was about the long haired and his mental state, it didn't matter how much soobin tried, it wouldn't change things, so maybe he was just too cruel with himself to keep trying.

"gyu, please open the door okay? everything's going to be fine, i promise, i'm here. binnie's here." soobin cried, resting his head on the door.

"n-no, i d-don't want t-to." the long haired pressed his hands on his ears, which were trembling. "d-don't listen t-to h-him, beomgyu." he kept whispering to himself, trying to ignore his brother's voice. soobin was strong, he could take beomgyu's death, the younger knew it.

"i can help gyu, we're each other halfes, right? so come outside, please." soobin looked at yeonjun, who had a stoic face, void of any emotions. he didn't know what to say or how to react, maybe the long haired was better dead than traumatized.

beomgyu didn't answer anymore and it made the tallest feel dizzy in worry, he couldn't lose his brother, the long haired was his whole heart and only family, he needed him. soobin turned to yeonjun, lightly slapping his chest multiple times while his eyes watered.

"junnie do something, you can open doors right? so do it!" the black haired averted his eyes, he wasn't sure about it, if it was him inside, he would've wanted to stay alone, but he himself was a little worried, even if not wanting to admit. he sighed, stepping closer to the door.

"beomgyu, i'll open the door, okay?" there was no answer, so he just kneeled down, picking his lockpick set he always carried with him, even if not using much.

yeonjun turned the tolls until he found the right angle, unlocking the door after, it was an easy thing to do considering the amount of times he had already done it because of his previous job. the male got up, sending a look to soobin before opening the door, inside was beomgyu about to cut his own wrists. the long haired ignored them, starting to press the knife on his skin, but got his hand held by soobin, who grabbed the blade and put it on the counter, holding beomgyu's face with his hands after.

"i'm here, little bear. binnie's here, it's okay." soobin saw a tear ran down his brother's face, before pulling him closer. 'little bear' was something their mom used to call beomgyu when he was sad, and it always managed to calm him down, so he hoped it would still work.

the long haired hugged soobin closer, hiding his face on the taller's neck and sobbing, he didn't want to live anymore, feeling too tired. the brown haired caressed the male's hair, whispering comfort words to him while humming a little. beomgyu would be okay, he just needed time and support, and soobin would provide that to him for as long as it was needed.

"junnie, you need to get tae." soobin whispered to the male, who just nodded and left. yeonjun knew it had to be done, taehyun would help beomgyu a lot just by being there.

in the back of his mind, yeonjun hoped beomgyu still had a chance to get better, in the trauma aspect. he didn't want the male to turn out like him, incapable of being actually happy. beomgyu didn't deserve it.

when the black haired went down the stairs he found mang and kai coming inside, the younger furrowed his brows after seeing yeonjun with blood on his clothes and a quite stressed expression. before the blonde could ask what was happening though, the older started speaking, not having too much time.

"go upstairs, beomgyu tried to kill himself, i'll go get taehyun." it was all the male said before leaving the house.

yeonjun cursed, things were bad and he wasn't sure about what they would do next. he entered the administration building, ignoring the look some people gave to him, and stopped before hongjoong, who was talking with someone he didn't care enough to acknowledge.

"where's taehyun? it's an emergency."

"what? what happened?" hongjoong turned to him, the blood caught his attention.

"doesn't fucking matter right now, where is he?" he stepped closer, making the shorter male step back, feeling the intense stare yeonjun gave him.

"first door to the left." hongjoong wanted to say something about how the male just basically threatened him, but if it really was an emergency, that could wait.

yeonjun turned around, walking through the hall and opening the door the other had said. taehyun was sat inside, looking at some papers that had drawings, on the table. the younger raised his head up after hearing the door being opened aggressively, and widened is eyes when seeing yeonjun dirtied in blood.

"what happened?!" he got up, not caring about the papers anymore. yeonjun hated the building, so if he was there it was because something serious happened, which made taehyun worried.

"i killed san and charlie-"

"WHAT?!" the black haired closed his eyes for a second, annoyed about being interrupted.

"let me fucking finish taehyun, that's not important right now-"

"how could that not be important? do you know-" yeonjun rolled his eyes, not having the patience, or time, to care about that bullshit, and he knew the younger wouldn't care too after knowing about the long haired.

"beomgyu tried to commit suicide."

taehyun stopped talking, moving and breathing as soon as the words left yeonjun's mouth. it was like his whole world just collapsed under his feet, beomgyu was his everything, he promised himself he wouldn't let another loved one die, and there he was, letting it happen again.

"is he...?"

"no, taehyun, we got there before he could do anything." the shorter felt like he could breathe again, beomgyu was alive. he still had his eternity.

"where is he? i need to see him!" the male widened his eyes, shaking his hands while speaking desperately.

"he's at the-"

a loud noise was heard, one that sounded way too much like an explosion. yeonjun and taehyun looked at each other, screams could be heard and there was rushed steps outside the room.

things had possibly just got way worse.

°•°•♡•°•°