°•♡𝟖𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 • the fall•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • mention of suicide attempt, depression•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕶𝖆𝖎 watched as yeonjun left the house, not hesitating to do as the male had said and go upstairs, finding soobin and beomgyu on the floor while the taller hugged the long haired. the blonde was worried, he had been so distracted with the community he didn't realize beomgyu was struggling so much, it made him feel guilty.

"is he okay?" kai whispered to the taller, who furrowed his brows and shook his head positively, the long haired had calmed down a little, so it was a start. "yeonjun told me what happened."

soobin was going to say something, but beomgyu suddenly raised his torso and pulled away from his brother, cleaning his wet face with the hem of his shirt. the male took a deep breath, tying his hair up after, and looked at the other two.

"i'm okay, sorry for worrying you." he gave the others a small smile and grabbed soobin's hand. "don't worry binnie, it's nothing much, i just felt bad today, but it's all good now." he squeezed his brother's hand. beomgyu didn't want to worry the others with something that wasn't even important. "please don't bother hyun about it, he needs to focus on the community."

"beomgyu..." soobin stared shocked at his brother, the long haired just tried to kill himself and now was saying it was nothing much? to no bother taehyun? how could it be nothing? how could taehyun's job be more important than beomgyu's life? the oldest in the room sighed, still holding his brother's hand, he decided to ignore the part where the male acted like nothing happened, knowing that bringing it up wouldn't change anything now. "yeonjun already went to find him."

"what?! no, no, no! he needs to focus on his job, he's trying so hard to help the community, i can't ruin it!" mang barked softly, almost as if mad at the male, who got up quickly, widening his eyes and squirming his face in desperation.

"you're not ruining anything gyu." kai spoke gently, trying to calm the male down. he couldn't understand how beomgyu could think he didn't matter, specially when taehyun cherished him so deeply and openly that anyone could see it. not only the shorter, but all of them cared about the long haired, he was really important for the group.

"no! you don't understand!" beomgyu held his head between his hands, starting to walk in circles while whispering. "he's gonna think i'm bothersome, i'm gonna ruin everything to him, i should've just died."

"gyu! stop that, everything's gonna be okay, i promise-"

"everything's already okay! i'm fine soobin, please stop worrying." beomgyu said to his brother, he couldn't bear the thought of giving more problems to them, specially to soobin. he already did enough. "let's just find yeonjun and tell him there's no need to bother hyun." the long haired passed by the other, leaving the room.

"beomgyu, wait!" kai held the male's arm gently, who tried to pull away. "just let tae see you for a minute, he can go back to work after."

"no! hyuka, this community is too important to hyun, i don't matter right now." beomgyu pulled his arm, running down the stairs after to try and reach yeonjun before he got to taehyun.

"beomgyu!" soobin called, going after the male, who had just left the house.

the two tallest and mang followed beomgyu, trying to make him stop for a minute. he had just tried to commit suicide, things weren't okay, he wasn't okay, so he needed to stop for a moment and calm down. when soobin managed to grab the long haired's arm, he made the male stop.

"let's just wait in the house."

"no! please let go of my arm binnie! i have to-" the male stopped when a loud noise was heard, jumping in place out of surprise.

"what was that?!" soobin turned around, seeing smoke coming out of a part of the community's wall. "oh my god, beomgyu we need to go inside somewhere."

"the clinic!" kai said worryingly, they could already start to hear screams. "it's close from here!"

"no, i-"

"beomgyu, i know you want to find yeonjun but right now we need to get cover okay? please, this is bad, the community's wall just fell." the tallest didn't let the other reply before pulling him in the clinic's direction. "mang, come!" he called, looking back for a second, and saw the dog running after him.

"we can get there before the infected reach this part, but we need to go fast!" kai ran in front of the other two, worried they would be in danger if the creatures reached them, none of the three carried any weapons so it would be hard to fight back.

the blonde turned right in another street, but before he could continue running, another explosion happened beside him, fire spreading around the area and burning the male. kai screamed, falling on the ground, his arm was burned from his hand to his shoulder's blade and the pain was too much for him.

"KAI!" soobin came running to the male's side, kneeling down. "oh my god, your arm! shit, shit, shit!" he turned the younger's face to him, trying to see if anything beyond his arm was hurt, which wasn't. "beomgyu! what do we do?!"

"i- w-we need to cool it down to stop the burning." the long haired felt overwhelmed, too much was happening all at once and each time worse than the one before. he took a deep breath to put his thoughts in place and be able to focus on kai, who needed his help.

the brothers helped kai to get up, going back to run to the clinic while carrying him, but being careful with his arm. soobin opened the door, helping beomgyu to put kai on a chair, before locking the door.

"t-the windows." the blonde let out without breath, his arm didn't stop hurting and it was getting hard for the male. "cover the w-windows."

"i'll do it, gyu take care of his arm." soobin grabbed any paper he could find, wetting it with water and gluing them on the windows, that way none infected could see them and want to enter the place.

beomgyu poured water on the younger's arm, trying to cool it down. his hands were trembling and he breathed heavily from anxiety. everything was too fast, he couldn't follow it, he was supposed to be dead by now, beomgyu was supposed to leave them alone, and not be there.

"g-gyu." kai said while biting his lips, his eyes teary from the pain. "i-it's okay, j-just breathe."

beomgyu nodded, taking deep breaths while proceeding to take care of the taller. he needed to focus, the long haired could die any time after, but right in that moment he needed to help kai. helping kai was more important. there wasn't much he could do though, just clean and cover the injury. the male would say it was a second degree burn, which was really lucky considering how close kai was from the fire.

"i will give you some pain killers and antibiotics, we're lucky we came here, otherwise it would be difficult to treat it." the long haired said quietly, not feeling that anxious anymore after finding something to focus on. he went to some cabinets and grabbed the pills, giving them to kai and turning to soobin after. "do you think they are okay?" he was worried about the other two, who they didn't have any news of.

"i'm sure they are." soobin wasn't sure at all, but he had to reassure beomgyu, the male definitely didn't need more stress, so that's why the tallest just pretended he himself wasn't worried sick and gave his brother a warm smile.

soobin turned around and went to the window, where he had left a little spot uncovered so they could see through it. things were chaotic outside and it had too many creatures, which made the male worried even more about yeonjun and taehyun, especially when it was already dark. he knew they were the ones who would most probably be okay outside, but it still made his chest ache and heart pount hard.

yeonjun and taehyun needed to be okay.

°•°•♡•°•°