°•♡𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕬𝖘 soon as soobin told the couple he was going out with yeonjun, beomgyu thought it was his chance to make up with his boyfriend. with them alone in the house, since kai didn't want to talk at the moment, taehyun wouldn't have where to escape to.

they were lock in their room, the younger sat on the bed and trying to ignore the other.

"tae, talk to me! i just want to apologize!" beomgyu stood in the middle of the room, knowing the shorter wouldn't want him to sit beside him on the bed.

"i don't want to talk right now, beomgyu." the long haired frowned his eyebrows, taehyun never called him by his name, it was always 'gyu' or 'butterfly'.

taehyun didn't spare a look at his boyfriend, he was trying to calm down before talking with him, so they wouldn't say things without meaning it. unfortunately, beomgyu wasn't good at that.

"don't you think you are exaggerating?! i'm trying to apologize and you already know i didn't mean it in that way when i said it!" the long haired said loudly while moving his hands in the air. "it's not even much, that happened before we even met!"

that was the last drop for taehyun, he got up and stood in front of the other male, looking completely pissed. the idea of trying to not say things he didn't mean long forgotten.

"FUCK YOU BEOMGYU! YOU ALWAYS HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY BUT YOU NEVER DO ANY GOOD SHIT, YOU'RE JUST A SELFISH MOTHER FUCKER!" taehyun yelled while pointing his finger at the other's face.

"I AM NOT SELFISH! YOU'RE JUST OVERREACTING! I ALREADY SAID I'M SORRY, JUST FUCKING DROP IT!" the younger smiled incredulously, he was so pissed that he was almost laughing.

"BEOMGYU SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FELT OR HOW IT WAS, YOU ALWAYS JUST STAY STILL AND BE PRETTY, THAT'S WHY YOU NEVER HAD TO KILL SOMEONE, THAT AND SOOBIN ALWAYS WAS THERE TO SAVE YOUR USELESS ASS, TOO!" beomgyu flinched at how loud his boyfriend was yelling, he never saw taehyun talking so loudly and angrily.

"YOU HAD SOOBIN ALL THIS TIME BUT I WAS ALONE, I DIDN'T HAVE SOMEONE TO SAVE OR HELP ME. I HAD TO DO IT MYSELF. I HAD TO DO IT WHEN IT ALL STARTED AND WHEN I MET THAT BASTARD! I HAD TO KILL TO SURVIVE, I HAD TO DEAL WITH NIGHTMARES EVERY NIGHT, I HAD TO DEAL WITH IT ALL ALONE, I HAVE TO CARRY THE WEIGHT OF WHAT I DID! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THAT IS SO DON'T COME TO ME TELLING I'M OVERREACTING!" the long haired boy couldn't say a single word, he just stared at the younger, with glossy eyes.

"i- i'm sorry tae. i know you didn't want to do i-" he regretted it, he knew taehyun wasn't overreacting and that he said hurtful things. it was in the heat of the moment and now that the younger yelled at his face, he realized what he was doing.

"no beomgyu, just no! i already told you i didn't want to talk but you're just too selfish! maybe we shouldn't even together anymore." the taller widened his eyes, starting to cry.

the shorter boy really tried to take some time so things wouldn't go wrong when they talked, but with beomgyu insisting and he already being hurt, he just stopped caring. he loved the older, he really did, but he couldn't control his temper anymore. beomgyu was an asshole and he just wanted the long haired to go to hell and leave him alone.

"y-you don't m-mean it-t." taehyun sighed heavily, looking at the sobbing boy.

"maybe i do." he said softly before walking out of the room, leaving beomgyu alone.

the boy sat on the floor, crying his eyes out. taehyun couldn't be serious, he wasn't going to leave him. he was just mad, right? beomgyu didn't know. he never saw the younger boy so mad and hurt, maybe he really fucked up this time.

the long haired got up from the floor after a couple of minutes and left the room, still sniffing but a bit calmer. he walked to the other end of the corridor and entered soobin and kai's room, seeing the blonde male looking through the window.

"k-kai." that was all it took for beomgyu to break again, going back to sobbing uncontrollably. the taller boy got up from the chair he was sat and hugged the long haired, rubbing his back to try to calm him down.

"gyu! what happened? are you okay?" kai pulled away from the hug to check the other's face, cleaning some of beomgyu's tears with his hands.

"t-tae is go-going to b-break up-p with m-me." the blonde hugged him again, not really sure of what to say. he had heard incoherent yelling from the other room and was sure that whatever happened, was ugly.

"hey, it's gonna be okay. let's calm down first and then you can tell me what happened." beomgyu nodded softly, with his face still buried on the younger's neck.

it passed some time until the long haired calmed down, being left sniffing and with red eyes. kai pushed him softly to sit on the bed and kneeled in front of him, holding both of the older's hands.

"okay, now tell me what do you mean by break up with you? why would he do that?" beomgyu took a deep breath and answered quietly.

"he said i was selfish and we shouldn't be together." kai didn't say anything for a couple of minutes, he had mixed thoughts about the whole situation.

"maybe it's for the best gyu, taehyun might be dangerous." the blonde said half-heartedly, he didn't want to say something like that about his friend but in the end, the boy did kill people.

"he's not! it's my fault! i was an asshole, hyuka. he told me about what he did, and he didn't want to do it! he just had to! he's not dangerous, you just don't know the whole story!" beomgyu was angrily shaking the other's hands while talking, he knew what he said to taehyun was wrong and couldn't let another person do the same mistake, even if it was maybe too late for him. kai sighed.

"so talk to him, but only when you both calm down. maybe when binnie comes back." he was still hesitant about taehyun, but he knew the long haired loved him too much to see him as a bad person. it wouldn't work to say anything about taehyun to beomgyu.

"i- okay. i just hope he wasn't serious about breaking up." kai gave him a small smile before hugging the boy.

"im sure he wasn't. now, rest here a little, okay? soobinnie will be back in no time." beomgyu nodded and laid down, pulling kai with him so they could cuddle.

kai didn't know what to think. he just stayed there, with his arms around the long haired boy. after some time, the blonde ended falling asleep too, his doubts about taehyun being the last thing in his mind before doing so.

°•°•♡•°•°