1

Chapter 1 The Last Days Are Coming

  Wang Yiyi has always liked to have the same strange dream recently. The dream is full of ugly monsters with fangs and saliva, just like the zombies in the apocalypse, but they are even more disgusting and hideous.

  At first, Wang Yiyi thought that he had read too many eschatological essays recently, thinking about it day by day and dreaming night by night, but didn't take it seriously.

  Until just now, as usual, when she was ready to come out after taking a bath and wrapped in a bath towel, the soles of her feet slipped and knocked on the sink. , She Came here.

  Here, it seems to be an empty farm, backed by a big green mountain, the mountain is foggy and unreal, Wang tried to walk over, but always circled by the stream at the foot of the mountain.

  Helpless, I had no choice but to enter the farm, open the wooden gate, and what caught my eye was the clearing surrounded by short fences. After passing through the path in the middle of the clearing, you saw a well in front of the main house. The full well water seemed to overflow in the next second.

  Immediately afterwards, there was a very spacious main house with four bedrooms, two halls, one kitchen and two bathrooms. On both sides of the main house was a neat row of food stocks, but the inside was empty, clean without a trace of dust. Going around the main house, it looked like a shed for livestock, but it was a row of neatly empty ones.

  Wrapped in a bathrobe and barefoot, Wang Yi finally wandered around all the places, and finally thought about it, whether he has space or is he dreaming again?

  He pressed hard on the wound on his forehead, and Wang Yi grinned in pain for a moment. Fortunately, fortunately, I didn't dream, but how can I get out!

  After defamation, Wang Yi found himself standing in front of the sink again and looked around. It was the bathroom in the apartment he was renting. Yes, he looked in the mirror and started to drip blood on his forehead, Wang Yi One doesn't care about bandaging.

  As described in the novel, Wang Yi tried to get in at first. Sure enough, the empty farm in front of him, Wang Yi immediately thought about going out again, it was the bathroom again.

  Wang Yiyi, like a child who just got a new toy, went in and out again and again. After finally confirming that there was nothing wrong, she found that the bracelet on her wrist was missing, and there was a little red in the place where she was wearing the bracelet. Mole, I think it should be my own blood dripping on the bracelet, triggering this portable space.

  Wang Yiyi put on soft pajamas, lay on the big bed in the apartment, and began to think about his recent dreams, whether it is really like the description in the apocalyptic text, the end of the world is coming, and he is a lucky heroine, ahead of time who Opened the portable space.

  I'm not afraid of 10,000 yuan, just in case, since I graduated, I have been working hard and haven't returned home for several years. Let me quit my job and stay at my hometown for a while. Even if there is no apocalypse, with such a large farm, you can still be a farmer who has nothing to worry about!

  The next day, Wang Yiyi just arrived at the company, just like the general manager applied for resignation. After pretending to stay, the general manager signed the letter decisively. Within half an hour, Wang Yiyi got the salary of the month. Smoothly out of the company's door.

  When receiving the salary in the finance room, she heard the whispers of colleagues, as if saying that she finally left, and couldn't bear the general manager's troubles, and obediently moved her position to the boss's niece...

  But she doesn't care about the twists and turns in the workplace, and it has nothing to do with her.