13

Chapter 13

  Zhang Heng wasn't afraid that after swallowing the red crystal core, Qi Qiao bleeds and explodes to death.

  He looked at Lausanne who was beside Wang Yiyi again, cruelly, and swallowed the crystal nucleus in one bite.

  Secretly vowed in my heart, "Lausanne, I have seized your chance, and I will protect you in this life, so that you will not suffer from the pain of the skin."

  Not long after Zhang Heng swallowed the zombie crystal nucleus, the whole person was glowing with a strange red from inside to outside, like a shrimp about to be steamed.

  He gritted his teeth, couldn't help trembling, and showed pain on his face. After a long time, the red slowly dissipated and gathered in his eyes. A red light flashed in those cold eyes, which was fleeting.

  "It's over, maybe my Brother Heng is infected with the zombie virus."

  "Why did he swallow it without a sound?"

  ...

  When everyone is worried. "I'm fine!" Zhang Heng returned to normal and said calmly.

  "Brother Heng, how did you think of swallowing it?" the monkey asked impatiently.

  "I don't know. When I got the crystal core, it was like a demon." Zhang Heng made up a random reason, "There is a voice that has been urging me to swallow it!"

  Although everyone finds it strange, they also understand that this is the end of the world, and what else is impossible to happen.

  Turning to care about Zhang Heng's body, "Then how are you feeling now? Is there anything abnormal?"

  Seeing everyone's caring questions, Zhang Heng felt a trace of guilt flashing in his heart, but he still couldn't tell his secrets.

  After hesitating, he replied, "It was painful for a while, and now I feel that the mental power in my mind is stronger. If I didn't guess wrong, I should have a mental power."

  "Brother Heng, you're a blessing in disguise, you're on the hook! What is the function of the mental powers?" Zhu Zi happily patted Zhang Heng's shoulder.

  "Just when you concentrate, you can perceive every move in the entire family yard."

  "Brother Heng, awesome, you are like a walking monitor!" the monkey said excitedly.

  Wang Yi's expression changed, thinking silently in his heart. "It's over, you will have to be more cautious in entering the space in the future."

  Zhang Heng faced the monkey and replied with a smile, "I just can hear the sound, feel the energy fluctuations, and can't see the picture, so I can't achieve the effect of monitoring."

  "That's also very powerful, and it can also drive zombies." The monkey was not hit at all, and he was happy as if he had obtained a mental power.

  After listening to Zhang Heng's words, Wang Yi silently breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. Seeing that everyone was okay, he started to dig up the crystal nucleus. There was a voice in her mind that was coveting these crystal nuclei, and Wang Yiyi seemed to have heard the sound of it sucking halazi.

  Luo Luo stayed beside her, using a fruit knife to help her pull the crystal core. Regardless of her small size, the speed was quite fast, and in a moment he would give Wang Yi a big hand.

  Wang Yi rubbed Luo Luo's head one by one, but he was not polite, and took them all over, sitting cross-legged, quickly absorbing the crystal nucleus. I don't know how long it has passed, and finally let out a contented sigh in my mind, like a child who is full.

  Immediately afterwards, Wang Yiyi realized that he could no longer absorb the crystal nucleus, so he opened his eyes and began to mobilize his mental power, condensing it to his right hand.

  This time I finally saw what the little thing looked like. It was the size of a table tennis ball, like a cactus ball, green and green, but with black spikes all over. It may have absorbed enough crystal nuclei, and it took longer to come out this time, but Wang Yiyi was very happy.

  Seeing that everyone was absorbing the crystal nucleus, even Luo Luo had the powder after the crystal nucleus was absorbed. But Luo Luo may be a small person, and he didn't know what abilities he had at all, so Wang Yiyi didn't ask deeply.

  Children, whether they have supernatural powers or not, just follow yourself happily, and you can protect her if you have the space.

  After everyone had absorbed the crystal nuclei and recovered their physical strength, they handed over the remaining crystal nuclei to Wang Yi after taking them into the space.

  The soldiers were divided into two groups. One team collected the remaining materials in the dormitory building, and the other team went to the warehouse to collect bottled water. In fact, there is nothing in the dormitory building, mainly because there is still some unsold goods in the canteen.

  Soon, everyone gathered the materials and installed them in Wang Yiyi and the monkey's space. Wang Yiyi also deliberately inquired about Luo Luo, asking her if she wanted to take something away from home, as a thought. But she shook her head firmly, and Wang Yiyi no longer reluctantly.

  Lausanne was silent and didn't have any sense of presence, and she seemed unheard of other people talking to her. Just staying quietly by Wang Yiyi's side, only when Wang Yiyi called her Luo Luo, she would slightly raise her head.