69

Chapter 69

  Wang Yi pursed his lips and rolled his eyes towards the back of Zhang Heng's head, but the movements of his hands did not stop, and he continued to aim at the temple of the next zombie.

  "The zombie is not standing still. When you take action, you have to consider which direction it will move next..." Zhang Heng suddenly thought that the little girl behind was no longer just a team member, and he eased his tone. , Explained patiently.

  Wang Yiyi felt that Zhang Heng's tone was too harsh just now, and his heart was always uncomfortable. He gave a dull "um" and was busy dealing with the zombies again.

  Zhang Heng seemed to be unaware of Wang Yiyi's little awkwardness, and he commanded himself.

  Wang Yiyi might have listened to Zhang Heng's words, or he was holding back a stubborn energy in his heart. Slowly, he also found the trick and became more and more proficient. By the time their group arrived at the solar panel factory, Wang Yiyi was already able to hit nine out of ten.

  As soon as Zhang Heng stopped his motorcycle, Wang Yi immediately jumped out of the back seat without even looking at Zhang Heng.

  "Quickly, stop making trouble, take away the motorcycles first!" Zhang Heng followed, grabbing Wang Yiyi, who was awkward, and said in a low voice.

  Wang Yiyi was a little embarrassed, and he was so angry that he had forgotten what was going on. Busily turning around, packed the entire team's motorcycles into the space.

  "Let's act together this time, I don't want to be like last night!" When the monkey thought of the true and false in the county, it was confusing, and his heart was resisted, insisting everyone stay together.

  Everyone smiled, but they did not express any objection, and they gathered together in a tacit understanding.

  Obviously, everyone has a shadow in their hearts!

  This factory is remote because of its large area. In addition, it is the end of the world, there is no smell of fireworks a long time ago, and it looks extremely desolate.

  The big iron gate of the factory is still intact, obviously it hasn't been visited by anyone. Wang Yiyi breathed a sigh of relief, and it seemed that their team was not late.

  It is good that no one patronizes, but in the same way, there are unknown dangers in it.

  Upon entering the factory, one sees several huge green belts. Wang Yiyi can imagine that before the end of the world, the environment of this factory should be very good.

  It's just a pity. In the last days, there are days of high temperature and no rain, and the green belts are all with dry tree stumps and invisible flowers and trees.

  Before I had time to look around, the zombies in the factory that were alarmed by Wang Yiyi and others had already heard the sound.

  The sky was completely dark, and it was so dark that I couldn't see my fingers.

  The flashlight could only illuminate a small area nearby, and Wang Yi couldn't see how many zombies were behind him. But looking at the scale of this factory, there must be many workers before the end of the world. After listening to this movement, the number of zombies should only be more than Wang Yiyi guessed.

  "Finally we can do a good job, so many zombie crystal nuclei are waving at us!" The monkey was a little expectant. After so many days, their group did not save many crystal nuclei.

  Zhang Heng threw a few fireballs at the dry green belt and exhorted, "Be careful, everyone!"

  As soon as the dry vegetation encountered sparks, it ignited immediately and spread quickly...

  At this time, Wang Yiyi and the others finally saw the situation clearly. Many zombies, densely packed, dressed in uniform blue overalls, were rushing towards them one after another.

  Not only are the zombies very excited, but Xiaoya in Wang Yiyi Space Farm is also very excited, "Master, let me out, I also want crystal cores!"

  Wang Yiyi really couldn't hear Xiao Ya making noise in the sea of ​​consciousness, so he threw Xiao Ya with a pot of flowers out of the space.

  Xiao Ya didn't take Wang Yiyi's rudeness to heart, but when she got out of space, she began to sway excitedly, "Master, the crystal nucleus I earned myself is my own!"

  Wang Yiyi was focusing on dealing with the zombies at this moment, how could he have the energy to pay attention to Xiaoya, and nodded perfunctorily.

  Xiao Ya nodded when she saw her master, and swayed even more happily, "Master, let you see the skills of my new get!"

  Soon the dense vines spread towards the surroundings, flexibly avoided the team members, wrapped around the ankles of the zombies, and slowly extended upwards.

  At the beginning, the vines only restricted the pace of the zombies, and everyone still couldn't see any effect. But soon, their eyes were about to fall off!

  When the vine climbed to the head of the zombie, it suddenly plunged in. It's as if it's not a zombie's head, but fertile soil!

  It didn't take long for the vine to emerge from the zombie's head again. Upon closer inspection, a gleaming crystal nucleus was curled on the top of the vine.

  As soon as the crystal nucleus came out, when the zombie fell to the ground, the vines entwining it immediately dispersed, continuing to search for the next target.

  And the crystal nucleus gleaming in the dark was also transported to the roots of Xiaoya by the vines in batches.

  In Wang Yiyi's sea of ​​knowledge, Xiao Ya happily absorbed the crystal nucleus, and sighed with satisfaction from time to time, "Do it yourself, get plenty of food and clothing!".

  At first, the monkey thought the vine was very cool, but soon he was upset, and he dared to snatch his zombies, "One by one, hurry up and take care of this vine!"

  As soon as the monkey spoke, everyone began to express dissatisfaction, "One by one, can you let Xiaoya stay away from me! There are no zombies around me!"

  "One by one, before I have time to dig out the crystal core, this vine will be the first to climb!"

  "One by one, let Xiaoya leave us a few zombies anyway!"

  ...

  Listening to everyone's crying, Wang Yi glared at Xiaoya, "Hurry up!"

  "Master, as soon as I see the crystal nucleus, I can't control it!" Xiao Ya was a little aggrieved, drooping his head and starting to sell cute.

  "That's a big factory, don't share the pile of zombies in front of everyone!" Wang Yiyi didn't eat Xiaoya's set, but she saw that the crystal nuclei at the roots of Xiaoya almost piled up into a hill.

  "Okay! Let them go!" Xiao Ya said pretendingly, seeing that she had no fruit in selling Meng.

  Anyway, it already has a lot of crystal nuclei, enough to support its vines to explore deeper.

  Xiaoya commanded the vine to avoid the zombies in the clearing, and stretched towards the depths of the factory in the dark night, solving one after another zombies hidden in the dark.

  At this moment, Xiao Ya is like a charter wife, happily counting her crystal nuclei, "Three hundred and five, three hundred and six, hahaha, great, eight more have arrived..."

  One by one, Wang stroked his forehead, looking at Xiaoya's look, funny and helpless.

  Although a lot of crystal nuclei are missing, with the blessing of Xiaoya, they should be able to complete the task soon tonight! After collecting the solar panels, you can go home!

  "Ah! Master, help! The fire has burned me to death... I want to enter the space!" Suddenly, Xiao Ya's painful voice came from Wang Yiyi's sea of ​​knowledge.