70

Chapter 70-Fire Elemental Ability Zombie

  Wang Yi looked down and saw that Xiaoya had gathered all the vines back, and was curling up tightly into a ball.

  Seeing Xiaoya's pitiful appearance, Wang Yiyi didn't have time to ask more, and with a big wave of his hand, he moved it into the space.

  "Master, be careful! There are fire-type zombies inside!" Just after speaking, Xiao Ya plunged into the stream in the space. After a long time, she came up and let out a satisfied sigh.

  Without delay, Wang Yi immediately told everyone in the team the news. Everyone is no longer hanging around, and there is a bit of vigilance and caution on their faces.

  On the contrary, as soon as Zhang Heng heard this news, he became interested, and his eyes flashed with expectation and excitement. He was worried that his fire system had encountered a bottleneck and couldn't advance to the rank!

  Isn't this just the pillow when you want to doze off? It's just time!

  The zombies in front had been cleaned up by Xiaoya long ago, and everyone quickly closed it up and moved toward the depths of the factory enthusiastically.

  On the way, a lot of zombies were lying in random, all of which Xiao Ya had their heads out. Going in, there are fewer and fewer zombies, and everyone is becoming more and more cautious.

  "Be careful! Just ahead!" Zhang Heng grabbed Wang Yiyi next to him, and reminded everyone in a low voice.

  Wang Yiyi looked at the neatly arranged solar panels in the factory. He was afraid that he would hand it over later. The equipment that was about to be handed over was gone. "I will put these into the space first, so as not to wait for a while. You don't matter, ruin these!"

  With that said, he moved quickly towards the batch of solar panels. Zhang Heng tried to pull all the time, but he could only follow up immediately, "Don't worry, there are so many factories, we are not bad for the solar panels in front of us!"

  Zhang Heng grabbed Wang Yiyi and looked forward vigilantly, "It's hiding behind this pile of solar panels!"

  Wang Yi moved his lips and said silently, "Then I will take in this pile of solar panels?"

  Zhang Heng nodded, got ready, and motioned to Wang to do it one by one.

  Wang Yi received a positive reply from Zhang Heng, and immediately waved his hand, and the solar panel in front of him entered the space.

  Everyone's vision widened immediately, and the zombie hidden behind the solar panel was soon discovered. I saw the tall zombie, at first glance, it was bluffing!

  "Ho ho..." The zombie was obviously angry, and immediately released a tongue of fire towards Wang Yi and them, and the power of that tongue was comparable to Zhang Heng's.

  Wang Yi was horrified, for fear that Zhang Heng would suffer. He quickly summoned a small spike, and injected mental energy into the small spike. Soon the small spike swelled up at a speed visible to the naked eye and turned into a huge spike.

  Fortunately, Wang Yiyi's small spike ball is a dark ability, which can swallow everything and is not afraid of fire. For a while, although the small spike ball could not get close to the zombie, it still blocked a lot of the fire.

  Just when Wang Yiyi thought that it was only a matter of time to take down the zombie, an exclamation suddenly came from the rear of the team, "His grandma's, there are actually two fire-type zombies!"