66

Chapter 66

  Sure enough, setting fire is the simplest, direct and rude way, and soon the vision becomes wider.

  "Wow, wow, wow..." The baby's crying sounded again. This time everyone heard the baby crying no longer because of curiosity, but staring at the surrounding vigilantly.

  Finally, one of the most inner white cocoons moved, and a four-legged monster crawled out of it.

  It looks like a baby as a whole, but the limbs are extraordinarily slender and long, with a big belly in the middle, like a pufferfish, looking extraordinarily crappy.

  It may be because of this exceptionally big belly. It does not crawl like a normal baby, but crawls on its back. Nevertheless, it is still light and flexible.

  "My God, what is this!" Wang Tao looked at this nondescript monster, a little sick.

  Zhang Heng ignored the bluffing Wang Tao, but focused on releasing a raging fire toward the mutant baby. This seems to irritate it, and it is even more fierce.

  The baby dodged flexibly while spitting white silk at the crowd. Sure enough, the white cocoons in this obstetrics and gynecology department are masterpieces of this monster.

  "What are you doing stupidly, hurry up and erect the wall!" Looking at Wang Tao who was standing beside him stupidly, Zhang Heng didn't fight, and he must get rid of this silly boy after going out.

  At this time, Wang Tao seemed to have just found the mainstay. He mechanically followed Zhang Heng's instructions and began to release his abilities. A metal wall was erected in front of everyone to temporarily block Bai Si's sneak attack.

  The mutated baby was not a vegetarian either. He immediately climbed to the roof and sprayed dense white silk again towards the people below. "Condense the golden needles, find the opportunity to pierce his head!" Zhang Heng blocked Bai with the fire. Silk's invasion, while commanding Wang Tao, the second dumbfounded son.

  Zhang Heng thought to himself, if you bring Wang Yiyi, a little girl with you at this time, you definitely don't need him to exhort you too much. Even if it is any other ability person, it must be easier than Wang Tao this kid.

  At this time, my father had all the strength, and it seemed that he couldn't help much, so he could only hold the metal plate that Wang Tao had condensed with his bare hands. Wherever the mutant baby is spinning, he moves the metal plate wherever he goes, acting as everyone's moving shield.

  In the cooperation of the three people stumbling and stumbling, they slowly found the rhythm. Suddenly, the situation reversed, and the mutant baby fought and retreated, unexpectedly there was a precursor to escape.

  "Wang Tao, stop it with a metal plate, and never let it go!" Zhang Heng watched the baby want to run away, and commanded Wang Tao without thinking.

  Wang Tao finally recovered his state at this time, and his metal abilities became more and more proficient. As soon as Zhang Heng's voice fell, a high metal wall blocked the zombie baby in front of him.

Zhang Heng seized this opportunity, released all his abilities, and tried his best.

  I saw a huge fireball wrapped the mutant baby tightly, and it didn't take long before the baby's miserable cry came from the fireball. The baby fireball kept running around, trying to get rid of the restraint of the fireball.

  At this time, Wang Tao finally had eyesight. Without Zhang Heng's instructions, he immediately erected several metal walls to block the baby's path strictly.

  Soon, the cry of the miserable baby became weaker and weaker, and gradually there was no movement in the fireball. After a long time, Zhang Heng withdrew the ability, only to see that there was nothing in the place where the mutant baby was, only a fiery red crystal core was left.

  At this time, the monkeys a few hundred meters away also felt something was wrong. Why did the weather suddenly heat up, "Yiyi, you don't need to put us down, let me take off my clothes. I feel like I'm going to have heat stroke!"

  At this time, Wang Yiyi didn't have the energy to pay attention to the yelling monkey. She found that Zhang Heng who was tied up was starting to have something wrong with them, "Mom, look at them, is there something wrong with them!"

  Mother Wang blinked and looked at the three people, making sure that a white mist slowly rose up all over the three people, "Sure enough, there is a problem with these three, and they will show their true shape now!"

  At this time, the monkeys hanging on the wall stopped making trouble, and were attracted by the conversation between the mother and daughter. I saw a lot of white fog rising around Brother Heng, Uncle Wang, and Wang Tao, and the fog got bigger and bigger, and gradually the outlines of the three of them couldn't be seen clearly.

  Wang Yi was deeply afraid that the fog was weird, and pulled his mother away. After a while, the fog has cleared, where are the fathers, Zhang Heng, Wang Tao, they are clearly three white cocoons with tall human figures.

  Wang Yi carefully cut the cocoon with a dagger one by one. She was afraid that her father would be wrapped in it. Fortunately, it was empty and there was nothing inside.

  At this time, the monkey also found something wrong. There was nothing white snow outside the house. The temperature was obviously sweltering heat, and he was wrapped in several down jackets like a second fool.

  "One by one, let us down, we are awake now, I will really die of heat!" Before the monkey could speak, Zhang Qiang and the others began to cry miserably at the king.

  Originally, Wang Yiyi only suspected Zhang Heng and the three of them. At this moment, seeing the monkeys and the others were sweating, and no longer hesitated, he informed Xiao Ya to let them down.

  Xiao Ya got the owner's instructions and immediately retracted his branches. The monkeys fell off the wall one by one, slamming "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

  While taking off his down jacket, the monkey aggrieved, "Bring me a dozen real zombies, let me fight with real guns and live ammunition, I never want to meet such a fascinating ghost again!"

  Wang Yiyi ignored the people. She looked at the sky outside, and waved her hand, she received Xiao Ya into the space, and was going to the hospital to find her dad. "Everyone clean up, let's go out and look for them. The day will soon be bright too!"

  Unexpectedly, as soon as Wang Yi's words fell, the door of the shop opened from the outside. Isn't it the father, Zhang Heng and Wang Tao who disappeared most of the night!

  "Dad, are you all right!" Wang Yi was overjoyed and hurriedly rushed towards his father.

  Never thought that the mother's figure was faster, and suddenly surpassed her, and plunged into Dad's arms, "Old man, you can count as coming back, oooooo..."

  Wang Yi looked at the mother who was crying into tears in her father's arms, and suddenly stopped. Mu Leng dumbly forgot what she was going to say. She had never seen her mother so gaffe.

  "Stupid!" Suddenly, a hand rubbed her head, and involuntarily embraced her.

  Maybe because the atmosphere was too good, or the embrace was too warm, Wang Yiyi didn't resist, and subconsciously hugged the person's waist.

  Finally, Wang Tao, who entered the door, looked at the two pairs, and rushed towards Wang Wenqing in the house tragically, "Wenqing, this time you are so close, you will never see me again!"