15

Chapter 15

  Helped Luo Luo to finish the bath, set her up, and watched her sound asleep before Wang Yiyi had time to enter his space.

  This time when I went out of the village to the water factory, everyone was under everyone's eyes every day. Wang Yiyi didn't dare to take any risks, and he never found a chance to enter the space. Not just entering the space, I was stunned by the bunch of rabbits in front of me. How many generations of children and grandchildren they have reproduced, they have changed from a few to a few hundred.

  In the same way, the hens under the fruit trees also had an uproar. Not only were there many chickens walking around with the mother chickens, but also nests of eggs were hidden in the depths of the grass. Some hens were brooding and looked straight. Watching Wang Yiyi, an outsider warily. There are also many more members in the pigpen, and "Humhhhhhh" is extremely crowded.

  Wang Yiyi, who picked an apple from the tree and was gnawing, looked at everything in front of him, and he was really thriving, but there was no one else on this farm except her. She had to do it herself, and it would be deadly.

  Wang Yiyi rolled on the deserted grass, venting, "I want to be a farmer, a farmer who doesn't work..." However, except for the echo from the opposite mountain col, it was useless. I still have to admit my fate to get up, roll up my sleeves and do it!

  After working hard for most of the night in the farm, he took another rabbit, killed and skinned it, and stewed a hot pot, Wang Yiyi felt that he was alive again.

  The next day, after a leisurely breakfast, Wang Yi took Luo Luo to Aunt Zhang's house in the village to pick up Da Hei, and let Luo Luo get to know the village by the way.

  Because she was beating out zombies and collecting supplies, and couldn't expose the space, my mother entrusted the big black dog at home to the old sister Zhang Auntie to take care of.

  Walking on a rural road, Wang Yi found that there were so many faces in the village. All of them were listless, wearing clothes that were obviously not their own. Some had longer sleeves, some had shorter trouser legs and ankles. It's so big.

  It seemed that I was too panicked when I was escaping, and I didn't even bring my own clothes. After I arrived in the village, I just grabbed one and put it on my body. At this time, I didn't care about beauty and ugliness.

  When passing by a few wells in the village, it was a long line that couldn't be seen at a glance. Everyone sat weakly next to their buckets and didn't talk. They moved forward with the line from time to time.

  After finally passing through the crowd, when I was about to open the yard of Zhang's aunt, I heard a sharp female voice, "My eldest sister, there is nothing to eat now, you still feed this animal with porridge!"

  "Yeah, it's better to kill it. Let's simmer it in a pot and eat it for a few days. We haven't smelled the meat for a long time!"

  "This is my old sister's dog. They have been raising them for more than ten years, and they have deep feelings! I tell you, no one should think about it. Be careful that I turn my face and deny people, so I will sweep you out!" Zhang Aunt's loud voice came from inside, and the voice was a bit harsh.

  "Mom, it's okay if we don't eat it, then we can't let it take up our rations. Mom, I heard that Aunt Wang's family came back last night. You sent the dog back to their house, and by the way, go to their house to ask for some food. Can't let this dog eat and drink for nothing in our house..."

  Wang Yiyi couldn't listen anymore, so he pulled Lolo and pushed open the courtyard door and walked straight in. Aunt Zhang looked up and saw that it was Wang Yiyi. She was a little bit cramped and embarrassed in an instant, and said uneasily, "One by one..."

  "Auntie, my mother asked me to come and pick Dahei back. So much innocence really troubles you! My mother just said, let me bring you some food. No, I am too serious, so I will come here by myself. In a moment, my dad will send it to you!" Wang Yiyi didn't want Aunt Zhang to be embarrassed, so he quickly spoke.

  The men and women behind Aunt Zhang's face instantly became happy and smiled flatteringly. On the contrary, Aunt Zhang's was even more embarrassed. However, the situation at home is indeed unable to say rejection, and can only show guilt. Holding Wang Yiyi's hand.

  Wang Yiyi, who led Dahei out of the courtyard, patted Aunt Zhang who sent her out of the courtyard, and said with relief, "Aunt Zhang'er, I know, I don't know what kind of person you are. In this way, I know there is no way for you."

  After bidding farewell to Aunt Zhang, Wang Yiyi had time to look at the big black who was turning around Luoluo. Although it was cleared a lot, he was still quite energetic. It seems that Aunt Zhang didn't treat it wrongly, and she did her best. No wonder Aunt Zhang's family complained.

  Luo Luo seemed to like Da Hei too, stretched out a small hand and kept rubbing Da Hei's head, Da He did not reject it, arched Gong Luo Luo's hand with a face of enjoyment.

  When I got home, my mother listened to Wang Yiyi's narration and sighed, "I was negligent. Our family has never been short of food. I forgot that this is in the last days. In this world, it's hard for Aunt Zhang to give it to us. The house is dark."

  When the words were over, he turned to go to the cellar and pulled out a bag of grain, and went out.

  "It's not easy for your Aunt Zhang, there are more than a dozen people in the family, and the people who drink the porridge will be able to show people's shadows.

  Recently, there have been too many people in the village, and there have been too many thieves, but Da Hei must be kept in the yard so as not to be targeted by someone with a heart!

  You take Lolo well, and if this kid is close to you, you will have a heart. Now the village is in chaos! "

  After my mother came back from Aunt Zhang's house, she grabbed Wang Yihao and gave instructions, very uneasy.

  After talking about Wang Yiyi, he watched his father and Zhang Heng come back from the outside, and held the two of them for a discussion. Finally, Wang Yiyi knew that the whole family would be dispatched tomorrow to reinforce the courtyard wall.