83

Chapter 83

  Wang Yi looked at Brother Heng in front of him with a ruddy complexion, not as if something was going on, and he was no longer in a hurry.

  At this time, she noticed the bowl in front of her. In the bowl was very homely tomato and egg noodles, steaming hot, and a scent came out of her nose.

  Wang Yiyi was a little surprised, but he didn't expect Brother Heng to cook himself, "Brother Heng, did you make this?"

  There is a rare embarrassment on Zhang Heng's face. He used to eat in the company canteen before the end of the world, and his parents did it when he returned home. In the last life, he lived very casually in the last days. Three or five biscuits were a meal.

  In this life, the life went smoother than in the previous life, and he didn't worry about eating even more. So he doesn't know anything except the following, "Well, I'll just eat a little bit first, this other dish...I will think about it later."

  Wang Yiyi didn't care so much, he lowered his head and took a big mouthful. I don't know if it's the product of the space or the filter in the eyes of the lover. Anyway, Wang Yi thinks it is delicious, so he ate it all in one breath.

  Seeing Xiao Nizi's support, Zhang Heng felt sweet in his heart, and secretly made up his mind that he must let his mother-in-law teach himself a few more delicious dishes.

  "Eat slowly, no one is robbing you, dont choke careful!" Zhang Heng squeezed the tip of Xiao Nizi's nose and said affectionately.

  "Brother Heng, you haven't told me how did you come in?" Wang Yi was filled with his stomach, and then he asked the question in his heart.

  "You have to ask me Yiyi, my Yiyi pulled me in!" Zhang Heng thought of this little Nizi hiding in the space in order to hide herself, but accidentally brought herself in. It was funny for a while in my heart.

  Wang Yi frowned, as if he was pulling Brother Heng when he entered the space, but can you blame yourself, her legs are weak and have no strength, so she can't stand up at all, "Then Brother Heng, can you go out by yourself? ?"

  Zhang Heng shook his head. When Xiao Nizi was sleeping soundly, he tried many times, but he couldn't get out.

  "Do we have to be together?" Wang Yi held Zhang Heng's big hand, thinking about going out.

  Sure enough, the two of them returned to the cloakroom on the second floor in the next second. Looking at the crumpled clothes on the cloakroom floor, Wang Yi immediately remembered all the previous things in his mind. It seems we must be together!"

  "Brother Heng, do you want to try it, thinking about entering the space, see if we can enter?" Wang Yiyi was a little anxious to want Brother Heng to try too.

  Zhang Heng embraced the little woman's waist, silently thinking about entering the space, but he did not expect to return to the dining table in the space.

  Wang Yiyi is very happy, her brother Heng can also freely enter and leave her space, "Brother Heng, yes! Do you want to try to get out!"

  "Yeah." Zhang Heng nodded, thinking about going out, and the two of them returned to the cloakroom on the second floor.

  Zhang Heng looked at the excited little Nizi in his arms and squeezed her small face, "It seems that as long as you stick to my Yier, you can freely enter and exit the space!"

  Through trial and error, if Zhang Heng wants to enter and exit the Space Farm, he must have physical contact with Xiao Nizi, and he must also enter and leave the Space Farm with Xiao Nizi, otherwise he will not be able to enter and leave alone.

  Wang Yiyi threw himself into Zhang Heng's arms happily, "Brother Heng, great! So that we can stay in the space for the winter!"

  The Space Farm is not only like spring in all seasons, well-equipped, quiet and livable, but also full of vitality, especially suitable for the promotion and promotion of abilities.

  Zhang Heng hugged the little Nizi in his arms with a fond look, and replied in a gentle voice, "Okay!" He also looked forward to the two people being alone!

  ...

  Since discovering that Zhang Heng can also enter the space, the young couple has been tired of living in the main house of the space farm, living a little life like a paradise.

  Space is really a place that is very suitable for improving abilities. Every time Wang Yiyi and the others are exhausted, they can drink some well water and eat some food produced in Space, and they can always recover their energy quickly.

  Under such unique conditions, the young couple's abilities have advanced by leaps and bounds. Especially Zhang Heng's mental powers, even if he stays in the space, his mental power can cover the entire village. As long as he wants to, every move of everyone in the village is under his supervision.

  But Zhang Heng is not that boring, and he doesn't like to spy on other people's privacy. Therefore, he only occasionally releases some mental power to check if there are dangers around the village.

  Even the small bud has grown a lot during this period of time. Before, it had to rely on soil and crystal nucleus to survive. Now it can wander around holding the tuft of roots, even if it leaves the soil and crystal nucleus. It doesn't matter anymore.

  According to Xiaoya, it is far more powerful than this, and there will be big surprises waiting for Wang Yiyi in spring.

  The worst thing is that Wang Yiyi, in the gap of absorbing the crystal nucleus promotion ability, he can always be coaxed by Brother Heng to do something indescribable.

  Afterwards, whenever she was angry and ignored the man, that man could always make a big table of delicious food, coaxing her patiently, and she could not resist the gentle offensive of the man every time.

  Faintly, coaxing, Wang Yiyi fell into the sweet trap of that man again, again and again, with pain and sweetness...

  Over time, as Brother Heng became better at cooking, Wang Yiyi's belly slowly bulged. At first, Wang Yiyi thought that he had eaten too much recently and gained weight.

  But it didn't take long for her to realize that something was wrong, and her period was delayed it for a long time. Wang Yiyi was a little panicked, and seemed to have a vague answer in his heart.

  At this time, there is no need to think about B-ultrasound. Fortunately, when Wang Yiyi ransacked the drugstore, it was a whole pot, and there should be a pregnancy test stick.

  Wang Yi came out of the bathroom in the bedroom, looking at the two dark red bars in his hand, he was surprised and nervous.

The good news is that there is a little life in her belly at this moment, which is the continuation of the love between her and brother Heng.

  What was nervous was that she was a mother for the first time and didn't know what to do. Is this crisis-ridden apocalypse really suitable for a new life?

  Just as Wang Yi was tangled, the man opened the door and walked in. As usual, he picked up the little woman and hugged him in his arms, and kissed the woman's frowning brow...