50

Chapter 50

  In fact, those footsteps are indeed unkind to the visitors, they are doing their little calculations in the dark corner. But those people did not expect that people are not as good as heaven.

  "My child, dad, those people are not easy to provoke at first sight, let's forget it! Let's bear it, these dry food can last a few days!"

  "Persevere? How to persevere?! Every meal only eats two or three biscuits, I'm so hungry that I almost lose the strength to drive!

  What do you know, they won't treat a child like that! Besides, Xiaoren is my kind, and I can push him into the fire pit!

  I warn you, you have to talk more and spoil the good things of Lao Tzu, be careful I drive you out to feed the zombies! "

  The woman sobbed quietly, apparently frightened by the man's words, she lowered her head and dared not speak any more.

  "Xiaoren, are you hungry? Just do what Dad said, and you will have delicious food right away!" The man softened his voice, coaxing his son who was standing in front of him.

  If Wang Yiyi were here, she would definitely recognize this little boy, wouldn't it be the little kid who was crying outside just now to eat noodles.

  The little boy named "Xiaoren" swallowed as soon as he heard the food, his eyes glistened.

  "Listen to Dad telling you that, after a while, walk along the eaves and climb in when you reach the innermost window!

  You didn't often sneak up the window and go out to find friends to play with, it's the same as before! "The man was extremely patient, and slowly confessed.

  "But, Dad, it's too dark, I'm afraid of falling!" The little boy said aggrievedly.

  "Xiaoren, don't be afraid, Dad will follow you right behind! You climb in to find something delicious, and throw it out the window, Dad will continue!" The man continued to soothe.

  "But I'm afraid! I don't even know them! I'm afraid of them..." The little boy still cowered.

  The man was obviously a little anxious, his strength in holding the little boy became stronger, and his tone became heavier, "When they caught you, you cry and you say you are hungry! They won't treat you like a child. !"

  The little boy was obviously frightened by his father who was on the verge of rage in front of him, and Mu nodded blankly, with tears in his eyes.

  The man was finally satisfied, rubbed the little boy's head, and motioned him to go forward.

  The little boy took two steps, then looked back at his father, then at his mother, and saw that neither of them had any intention of asking him to stop. Finally stopped hesitating, and walked tremblingly into the darkness.

  Da Hei first heard the movement outside the window, pricked his ears, got up, and ran under the window.

  Wang Yiyi still didn't understand Da Hei's move. She wanted to see what was not long-eyed outside the window, and even dared to hit them with her idea.

  After struggling for a while, a small head finally appeared by the window. Wang Yiyi was a little surprised, but did not move, watching quietly.

  Obviously, the visitor was a little scared, and after touching it a few times, he opened the window. After rubbing up awkwardly four or five times, he finally got on the window sill.

  Looking at the vague outline, it was obvious that he was a thin child, and Wang Yiyi and Wang Wenqing didn't know if they should make a move.

  But it was not just Wang Yiyi and Wang Wenqing who hesitated, the kid also hesitated. It seems to be a little scared, I don't know if I am afraid of heights or if it is the first time I have done such a thing.

  The two sides are in such a weird stalemate...

  Finally, the little child moved, stretched his head and looked inside the room several times, as if he had plucked up the courage and turned around, facing Wang and the others, tentatively stretched out a foot into the room.

  "Where is the person?!" Wang Wenqing jumped up in shock, and hurried to the window to check.

  Wang Yiyi also found it strange. Just now, there seemed to be a shadow passing by the window, and then the child disappeared.

  If it weren't for Wang Wenqing's reaction now than her, she would have thought that what she had just had was her own hallucinations.

  "Sister Yiyi, you just saw a kid!" Wang Wenqing turned his head a little uncertainly, and said one by one, looking at Wang who was lighting his torch by the window.

  With such a big movement as Wang Wenqing, the other people in the team were awakened by him long ago, and they were looking at Wang Wenqing who was wondering in a daze.

  Wang Yiyi ignored Wang Wenqing, took a flashlight and shone it along the eaves, and saw two sneaky shadows flashing past in the corner over there. But obviously it wasn't the kid just now, and after such a short time, that kid couldn't run so far.

  Here Wang Yi is still thinking, and there Wang Wenqing told everyone what had just happened. He was a little hesitant, "You said, it's not my illusion, right?"

  "No, that kid climbed the window quite loudly. Your uncle and I woke up a long time ago." said the mother who was resting by the window, "I thought I was a kid, what can I have in mind? , He must be hungry, the big deal is to give him something to eat!"

  Dad patted his mother with emotion. Since leaving the village, no day has been peaceful, "It seems that I must not be able to sleep tonight, and there is no day that can be worry-free!"

  Everyone was also quite touched, this suddenly disappeared child, no matter how weird, what annoyance might be.

  Sure enough, my dad was right! Before everyone had a clue, the first trouble came to the door.

  "Papa, papa, papa..."

  When the couple saw Wang Yiyi someone shining a flashlight by their window, they knew that their son must have been found. In fact, this was also in their expectation, and they did not expect their son to steal something.

  Listening to the slamming outside the door, Wang Yi turned on his flashlight helplessly, and he glanced at his father, thinking that his father is really a crow's mouth, "Come on, what are you doing!"

  Wang Yi didn't even see the people outside the door, and a figure rushed towards her, "I beg you, let my son go! My son is too young and hasn't eaten enough for many days! He is just a man. My child!"

  He drew aside in a hurry, avoiding the fierce Wang Yiyi, and then shone the flashlight on the person who came. Everyone recognized this woman. Wasn't it the middle-aged woman who was covering the boy's mouth during the day? Isn't the missing child...

  "My Xiaoren, mom is here, mom is here, don't be afraid!" Before everyone spoke, the middle-aged woman wandered around the house.

  "He's not with us..." Mom said with some pity, but she was interrupted unceremoniously before she could finish her words.

  "How is it possible? I watched him enter your house with his own eyes, and you said he wouldn't be there!" The man who came with the middle-aged woman at the door interrupted his mother with an angry look.