105

Chapter 105

  Wang Yiyi thought that there might be tigers in this mysterious and dangerous mountain. He never thought that he had been in the mountain for more than a week and he didn't even see a wild boar.

  The further you go in, the more mutated plants, and the level is obviously much higher than before.

  Wang Yiyi, the mutant plants they first encountered, may be of a very low level. My mother just released a few wind blades for a while, then bluffed them, and gave Wang to them one by one extremely numbly.

  And the mutant plants encountered now are obviously not easy to mess with. Not only didn't take the initiative to give way, when my mother's wind blade slashed past, she would fight back with her teeth and claws, and even attacked Wang Yiyi and his party.

  At first, Wang Yiyi and the others were weak in the attack. Those mutant plants tried to beat or entangle Wang Yiyi and the others with their branches.

  But they didn't touch the corners of Wang Yi and their clothes, and they were torn apart by the wind blade of his mother.

  Going further in, the tactics of the mutant plants have become much more advanced, no longer simply whipping or entanglement.

  When Wang Yiyi and the others were still far apart, the mutant plants threw the thorny fruit on their bodies severely, or they used branches to roll up the surrounding sand and hit Wang Yiyi and the others.

  Had it not been for Brother Heng's mental barrier to protect them, Wang Yiyi and the others would have long been ashamed.

  Because of this change, Wang Yiyi's speed was significantly slower.

  Wang Yi watched the wind, sand, and rocks outside the mental barrier. The scene was really like a prelude to the appearance of monsters and monsters in a TV series. Thinking about it, he laughed unconsciously.

  "You girl, why are you still silly here at this time?" Mother looked at her daughter like this, and said irritably.

  Wang Yi glanced at everyone looking at him, and explained, "I have thought about tens of thousands of situations into the mountains, but never expected that the flying sand and rocks would welcome us."

  "Thanks to Brother Heng's mental barrier, otherwise, although the flying sand and walking stones can't hurt us, it can still make us toss us hard." Mother looked at the sandstorm-like weather outside the mental barrier with lingering fear.

  "Brother Heng, do you say that we should continue to move forward? Isn't it all this way is flying sand and walking rocks?" Dad had heard the old people in the village say before, this mountain is so big that no one can turn it over yet. I've crossed this mountain.

  Having entered the mountain for so many days, I haven't even encountered a mutant beast with a similar face, let alone contracted mutant beasts with his father-in-law and mother-in-law. Zhang Heng now suspects that he has a wrong estimate of this mountain.

  At this moment, he heard the question from his father-in-law, glanced at Xiao Nizi, and asked for her opinion, "Yiyi, what do you think? Shall we continue?"

  Wang Yiyi also hesitated, this was far from what she had originally imagined, and they hadn't gained anything from this trip so far.

  "Why don't we..." Wang Yiyi just wanted to go back to the village, but before he could finish his words, there was a tiger's roar in front of him.

  "I heard you right, old man! Is this a tiger?" Before Wang Yi finished speaking, his mother's excited voice came.

Immediately afterwards, my dad also reached Wang Yiyi's ear with a little excitement, "I'll just say, how can there be no beasts in the magical mountains that the old people said!"

  Wang Yiyi was speechless for a while, if this father and mother had not all abilities, they would not be able to escape after hearing the tiger roar, so I was in a good mood to put it here for discussion!

  "Go, let's go and see! See if we can contract a mutant tiger!" Zhang Heng was also very excited at the moment, and finally encountered a good mutant beast, just to try his mental power ability, he hasn't used his mental power yet. Ability to contract mutant beasts.

  Although the tiger's whistling sound was very clear, Wang Yiyi and the others walked forward for a long time, but they didn't see the tiger's shadow. Presumably this tiger is still quite some distance away from where Wang Yi and the others are now!

  Wang Yiyi and the others continued to walk forward for a long time, slowly, their vision widened, and there was no mutant plant attacking them.

  But Wang Yiyi and the others were not happy because of it. Instead, they became more cautious and became more cautious. Something must have suppressed the surrounding mutant plants and made them dare not make a mess.

  As he moved forward, Wang Yiyi could clearly feel the power of the tiger's roar. Not only his ears couldn't bear it, but his forehead and his heart were throbbed.

  Zhang Heng released a lot of mental power, and after thickening the mental power barrier, everyone felt much better.

  "Oh my god, I read that right, is this tiger breathing fire?"

  Wang Yi heard his mother's exclamation and looked in the direction her mother was pointing. Sure enough, there was a tall and mighty tiger spraying flames towards a towering tree.

  Wang Yiyi thought it was two beasts vying for territory in the mountains, but he never thought it would be a beast and a tree.

  "No, it seems that someone is trapped in front!" After Zhang Heng probed there with mental power, his face became solemn.

  Wang Yiyiyuan was prepared to compete with the snipe and the clam for the fisherman's profit, and waited for the beast Kazuki to decide the victory before he took the shot. Now if there are people, he can't do that.

  "Then what are you doing in a daze, let's go and have a look first!" When the old man heard that someone was trapped, he hurriedly said to everyone.

  As he approached, Wang Yiyi realized that it was not a towering tree at all, it was a "towering flower".

  Not only can the mutant tiger breathe fire, this mutant flower can also spray water, Wang Yiyi, this is the first time in the last days to see a mutant plant that is not afraid of fire.

  When Wang Yiyi and the others approached, the tiger seemed to have sensed their presence. He glanced in the direction where Wang Yiyi and them were, and howled sadly.

  Wang Yiyi was made inexplicably by this sad howling, this tiger shouldn't think they are here to deal with it!

  "Brother Heng, where are the people?" Wang Yi watched for a long time, but he didn't see half of him.

  "there!"

  Following Zhang Hengzhi's direction, Wang Yi saw two giant flower buds one by one. Her voice was a little unstable, "In the flowers?"

  "Um."

  "This is a piranha?" Wang Yi watched as Brother Heng also joined the battle, and released his tongue of fire towards the branches of the two buds.

  With Zhang Heng's participation, the Piranha just divided the water column into two strands, one dealing with the mutant tiger and the other dealing with Zhang Heng's tongue of fire.

  When my mother heard that the person was in the bud, she didn't hesitate at the moment, and a few sharp wind blades moved towards the bud. I want to quickly split the buds and let the people out.

  But the piranha was too cunning. Not only did it spread out other branches to block my mother's wind blade, it also hid the two flower buds inside. Now even the position of the flower buds is not real. .