42

Chapter 42

  "It hurts! Zhang Heng, would you like to smile at me happily in the last second, and stabbing a knife at me in the next second!" Wang Yiyi angrily looked at Zhang Heng who was holding a fruit knife in front of him.

  "I haven't woken up yet? What did you dream of?" Zhang Heng gestured and stroked Wang Yi's arm.

  Wang Yi instinctively hid, hitting the wall behind, and at the same time his painful tears were about to fall, he was also sober.

  Thinking of her dreams, his face blushed and he dared not look directly at Zhang Heng.

  "How are you feeling? Is there something wrong?"

  "It's just very sleepy and tired. Hey, I'm so moving, why doesn't everyone wake up?" Wang Yi looked at the people who were sleeping soundly, and immediately put aside Xiao Jiujiu in his mind and became worried.

  "Lolo, wake up, wake up..." At this time, Luo Luo changed his old ice face, closed his eyes, and smiled at the corners of his eyes and brows, with a face of contentment.

  Wang Yi shook Luo Luo, who was closest to her, but after shaking for a long time, Luo Luofei didn't wake up, but she started to be confused again.

  "Don't shout, you advance in space!" Zhang Heng saw that Wang Yiyi was wrong, and quickly stopped.

  Wang Yiyi took advantage of the last trace of clarity, and stepped into the space. After irrigating several wells violently, and washing his face with cold water, I felt sober.

  Slowly regaining his strength, Wang Yiyi felt that he had gained control of his body.

  Wang Yiyi thought of the dream just now, presumably everyone was immersed in the beautiful fantasy just like her.

  I looked at the incision on my arm. I was awakened by the pain. Is it okay for others?

  Wake up, where do you hide? How did you get caught? It seems to be the fragrance of roses in the air! There is no fragrance during the day, so why does it have at night?

  Covering his mouth and nose, and bringing some space well water, Wang Yi left the space one by one, "What should I do now?" Then, he handed the space well water to Zhang Heng who was leaning against the wall.

  Zhang Heng took the water from the well, drank it, and instantly felt the strength of his limbs slowly recovering. "We should be hypnotized!"

  "But why are you okay?" Wang Yi looked at Zhang Heng, whose expression had obviously improved.

  "I built a mental barrier, but unfortunately, I found it too late, so I can keep a trace of clarity!" Zhang Heng smiled bitterly, and then took out the crystal core and began to absorb energy.

  As soon as Wang Yi saw that Da Hei was asleep at Luo Luo's feet, he flicked and brought it into the space, fed a lot of space water, but Da Hei was still asleep and motionless.

  This made Wang Yi difficult, and the space water couldn't wake them up, so what should I do? Slash one by one?

  But soon she found that one by one stroke was useless, because Zhang Heng had already scratched the monkey and Wang Wenqing before he stroked her.

  Wang Yi quickly took out Yunnan Baiyao and bandages from the space, untied the cloth strips Zhang Heng had given them in a hurry, and carefully bandaged them one by one.

  On such a hot day, if the wound becomes inflamed, it is not a joke. There is no hospital now.

  Although there was no hope in my heart, after the bandage, I filled the space with water one by one, but after waiting for a long time, no one really showed any signs of waking up.

  Then why can I wake up? Although Wang Yiyi was suspicious, no one could tell her now.

  "I tried it, it didn't work!" Zhang Heng opened his eyes for some unknown time and stood up.

  "I also put a spiritual barrier on you, the fragrance of flowers won't affect you!" Zhang Heng said, watching Wang Yiyi still tightly covering his mouth and nose.

  "Do you also suspect that it is the scent of flowers?" Wang Yiyi also felt that the scent of flowers was not right. From the moment she smelled the scent of flowers, her consciousness became vague.

  Wang Yiyi again thought of the singing he heard, and the two vague shadows, "Did you hear the singing? A female voice? A lullaby before going to bed?"

  "Well, I heard it! We should have encountered a great character!" Zhang Heng said thoughtfully.

  "High-level zombies? Higher than our level?" Although Wang Yiyi doesn't know what level it is now, she can feel that dealing with zombies is much easier now than before.

  "I don't know, if it were such a clever zombie, we would have been annoyed this time!" Zhang Heng's face was solemn, looking at the sleepy people, guilt appeared in his eyes.

  "You don't want to, let's find a way as soon as possible!" Wang Yi saw the self-blame in his eyes, and he couldn't bear it.

  Zhang Heng in the dream is such a cheerful person with a smile on his eyebrows, but Zhang Heng in front of him has experienced too much, and there is a coldness in the sharp edges and corners.

  "Let's go find it? The one in the supermarket makes everyone scared!" Wang Yiyi felt that instead of just waiting to die, he should take the initiative to attack.

  "Okay! Don't be too far away from me, otherwise my mental power can't cover you!" Zhang Heng exhorted Wang one by one.

  Wang Yi didn't say much, and followed Zhang Heng out of the private house.

  The moonlight was dim, and there was nothing else but the shadows of Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng on the dim streets.

  I thought that during the day, the supermarket was crowded with zombies, and it would take a lot of effort for them to get in.

  Unexpectedly, there was a path left in the middle of the entrance of the supermarket at this time for two people to pass side by side, and the path was covered with delicate rose petals.

  The fiery red rose petals formed a sharp contrast with the blue-gray zombie's face beside it, which made people feel a sense of fear for no reason.

  Wang Yiyi and Zhang Heng exchanged eyes with each other, and decided to follow this trail to enter the supermarket.

  The more you go in, the more roses you can see. The delicate roses are blooming on the emerald green vines, and the vines almost cover the walls and ceiling of the entire supermarket.

  Even the shelves are densely packed with vines and roses, and it is impossible to see what is on the shelves.

  Wang Yi has been to this supermarket more than once. She remembers that the supermarket is quite large, divided into three floors.

  The first floor where you enter the door is mainly for various types of food, the basement floor is for various household appliances, and the floor up the elevator is for clothing and bedding.

  "Go to sleep, go to sleep, my dear baby; mother loves you, mother loves you..."

  Upon hearing the singing from the second floor, Wang Yi quickly took out two sets of earplugs from the space, plugged them in and handed them to Zhang Heng.

  Zhang Heng took the earplugs, and just about to plug his ears, a voice came from upstairs, "Don't disturb my son sleeping!"

  "Da da da..." There was the sound of high heels stepping on the stairs. Wang one by one looked up the stairs, only to see a slim figure in a red dress standing at the top of the stairs.

  If it weren't for her gray eyes and the sharp fangs in her mouth, Wang Yiyi would have thought that he had met people instead of zombies.