59

Chapter 59

  Wang Yiyi and his team seemed to be beaten up today, none of them felt tired, nor did a shop on the side of the street let it go. It wasn't until eleven o'clock when the temperature was so high that everyone could not stand it, they settled down in a shop on the street.

  "The search is really clean, I really haven't seen a bit of food this morning!" The monkey sighed while fanning the wind.

  Wang Yiyi nodded in agreement, "Really, I haven't collected food here. But there are a lot of other things. Many pharmacies have hardly been passive, and the small supermarkets are gone, but Some daily necessities are still there!"

  "Yes, it's fortunate that these people didn't move their minds to other places, and they left us a lot of things! Today I searched several shops selling seeds, and we should not be short of seeds!" Monkey One Thinking of the few seed shops that have not been patronized today, I feel refreshed.

  "Let's take a rest, everyone. There are two streets in the afternoon. One street is mainly filled with hardware accessories. You should be able to get a few generators. Take a few people to collect the monkey." Zhang Heng wanted to do it today. Search the county seat and set off for the provincial capital early tomorrow morning, so I will discuss with everyone to act separately.

  The monkey had no objection, and immediately raised his watch. "Yes, I will take a few people over. The county is really not only scarce in materials, but even zombies are scarce. There is nothing to worry about if you separate your heartbeat!"

  Everyone was amused by the monkeys, this county is indeed as the monkey said, even the zombies are pitiful.

  Zhang Heng continued, "I took one by one to the supermarket street. There happened to be two large supermarkets there, and the county hospital was also there. There should be a lot of prescription drugs in the hospital that are not available outside. I plan to take it with me. Go there and take a look one by one!"

  "Yes, I have no objection! Our steel collection here might be faster. We will gather at the county hospital that night?" The monkey thought for a while and cared about where everyone gathered at night.

  "Alright, just gather at the county hospital, and then we will go to the provincial capital together tomorrow morning. When we go to the provincial capital, we mainly collect solar panels. We will go back when we are done!" Zhang Heng nodded and agreed to the monkey's suggestion, and continued to tell everyone Follow your own plan for the future.

  Everyone feels that the current county town is very safe, so most of the staff is assigned to the steel that the monkey is responsible for. The county hospital only arranges Zhang Heng, Wang Yiyi, Mom and Luoluo, plus Dahei. .

  Considering that everyone was gathering at the county hospital at night, even if Wang Yiyi and the others weren't finished with their work, and the monkeys had collected the steel, they could rush to help them. But never expected that the county town was not as safe as they thought.

  And Zhang Heng Wang Yiyi and the others encountered unprecedented challenges during their trip to the county hospital.

  In order to hurry up, before four o'clock in the afternoon, everyone was busy working in groups at noon.

  Because of the presence of Luo Luo and Da Hei, Wang Yiyi's team has never been separated, it has always been a collective action. After collecting one storefront, continue to the next storefront.

Wang Yiyi felt that his luck in the afternoon was very good. He had already collected a lot of clothes before arriving at the two large supermarkets.

  There are various styles for men, women and children, and even small baby clothes are also collected. In the future, not only will the people in the team no longer have to wear those awkward middle-aged and elderly clothes, but even if they have children in the future, they won't have to worry about being out of clothes.

  The journey went very smoothly, and none of the zombies encountered had more than ten fingers. The collected crystal nuclei are not enough to feed the small buds in the Space Farm, but it is twenty crystal nuclei that cannot be beaten by thunder every day.

  In the large supermarkets, just as Wang Yiyi and the others thought, the food area on the first floor was empty, with only clean metal shelves.

  Regardless of the entanglement, the group hurried towards the clothing area on the second floor. The food area on the first floor was empty to everyone's expectation, but they had great expectations on the second and third floors.

  As soon as he arrived at the entrance on the second floor, Wang Yiyi saw the shelves full of dangdangs. Although the first few rows are a bit messy and obviously moved by people, most of the second floor is still fine.

  Looking at so many clothes, Wang Yiyi felt very satisfied, and he didn't need other people to urge him, so he went into the clothing area on the second floor.

  When Wang Yi collected clothes one by one, he followed the principle of not leaving one piece, and he did not even let go of the clothes shelves. As long as they are not fixed to the floor, they are all taken into the space together.

  "One by one, the home on the third floor has not been moved at all. You can go up to the third floor after you have collected the second floor!" My mother couldn't help but rushed to the third floor. good news.

  "Good!" Wang Yi answered happily, quickly speeding up his hand.

  When Wang Yiyi finished collecting the clothes on the second floor and rushed to the third floor, Mom and the others had already gathered some scattered things together. This was convenient for Wang Yiyi, and with a big wave of his hand, everything entered the space.

  Wang Yiyi has never visited a large supermarket like this before, and it feels really cool. Those who couldn't afford it before, and those who had to hesitate to read the price, now all closed their eyes to the space.

  She also received several chandeliers and table lamps just now. The design is really beautiful, especially in line with Wang Yiyi's wishes, with a little European and American retro style in the fashion.

  Although there is no electricity now, Wang Yiyi can imagine how beautiful it would be if it were installed at home. Even if you won't be able to use it in the future, it's okay to put it in the space to feast your eyes on.

  Wang Yiyi is really getting more and more enthusiastic, as if he is inexhaustible, "Oh, it's really cool! If you go to the provincial capital, you can do this too!"

  Thinking of the high-end clothing stores, cosmetics stores, bag shops, and even jewelry stores in the provincial capital, Wang Yiyi was irritated, and he wished to fly his wings and fly to the provincial capital to have a good time.

  Knowing daughter Mo Ruomu, my mother could see Wang Yiyi's thoughts at a glance. Not to mention her own daughter, even she herself is very excited, "The end of the world, so we can still see those things, I guess others will not see it!"

  "That's better, we are so superficial! Just leave it to us, hahaha..." Wang Yi smiled stupidly with his mother in his arms.