54

Chapter 54

  Everyone in the team, except Zhang Heng, thought it was Wang Yiyi's small spike that scared away the speed-type zombie. Although Wang Yiyi himself had some doubts, he didn't think too much about it.

  In fact, Zhang Heng condensed a few long thin needles when the zombie just approached, but no one could see it except him.

  That speed-type power zombie was really too agile. As soon as the fine needle pierced its head, it noticed it and avoided the deadly part of the head.

  Although Zhang Heng's ability didn't hurt it, it irritated it. Seeing that there was no chance to attack it. It moved the target to the old Xie people not far away!

  Zhang Heng was obviously aware of this, and seeing that the battlefield here was nearing its end, he accepted his fire power. But he didn't dare to be too far away from his team, in that case, the mental power of the package would not be able to protect too much.

  To live a lifetime again, all Zhang Heng's thoughts were put on his family. Of course he wouldn't leave his family alone for Lao Xie's few strangers. In this last days, he didn't dare to take any risks.

  He watched there with all his attention, and before long, there was a man's painful wailing from the car over there. Soon, the rear door opened, and Lao Xie and another man climbed out of the car, shouting for help, and ran desperately in the direction where Wang Yiyi and the others were!

  Hearing the shouting, Wang Yiyi also noticed the situation there, looked at the earth wall, hesitated. She didn't want to save those people, she just felt that the zombie was a scourge. If you don't take this opportunity to get rid of it, it will endanger their team sooner or later.

  Her mother saw Wang Yiyi's thoughts, "One one, we are enough here, you go and help Brother Heng!"

  "Go, don't worry here!" The monkey also hurriedly said at the back.

  Wang Yiyi didn't hesitate anymore, turned around, and walked towards Zhang Heng, "It's too fast and my little spike can't be aimed at, is there any way?"

  Zhang Heng looked at the two people running desperately over there, and said indifferently, "We will definitely attack them. Now they are bright bait. We are ready to strike with all our strength!"

  Looking at the two people in front of him, Wang Yiyi felt a little unbearable. If they rushed over at this time, they might be able to save the lives of those two. But in that case, the risk is too great, and they can't take care of their team. Perhaps the zombies will take advantage of this gap and attack the other people in their team.

In the end of the world, people don't kill themselves for their own sake, as long as they don't take the initiative to harm others, Wang Yi silently does ideological work for himself.

  Wang Yi stared at the two men unblinkingly, the small spike in the palm of his hand was already ready to be in place. As soon as the shadow shows up, she will definitely give it all.

  Zhang Heng looked at Wang Yiyi and saw that she had adjusted her mentality quickly, so he was no longer distracted. Condensing his own mental power, he laid a net around the man behind Lao Xie.

  Zhang Heng's mental powers are not strong enough. At this time, if he wants to have a full certainty to cause a fatal blow to the zombie, he must bet that the zombie will definitely attack the man who falls behind.

  Zhang Heng himself didn't know if the zombies would be as he expected, but what about? Even if the zombie shot at the old Xie in front, even if old Xie died in front of him, what about it?

  Did he see fewer dead people in his previous life? In the last days, who will consider for irrelevant people?

  Because Lao Xie had served as a soldier before the end of the world, and his physical fitness was better than ordinary people, he quickly left Lao Fifth behind. Old Xie listened to the cries of the old fifth from behind, "Brother Xie, Brother Xie, wait for me, help me!"

  He didn't dare to look back, let alone stay. At this moment, his own life is still hanging. Who can save anyone! He could not hear anything, and his desire to survive made him break through his physiological limits, and ran forward constantly, as if the voice behind was getting farther and farther...

  Just when he was only a few feet away from Wang Yiyi and the others, he suddenly heard the screaming of the old fifth. He knew that there was something wrong with the old fifth, because she saw Wang Yiyi unleashing supernatural powers towards his back. .

  Zhang Heng was right, the female zombie really started to attack the man behind. At the moment when the shadow shot, Zhang Heng's prepared fine needles pierced her head densely.

  This time the zombie didn't have that good luck. It simply couldn't avoid the rain of needles Zhang Heng prepared for it. At the moment when his head was attacked, he fell to the ground, and there was no sound.

  What Wang Yiyi didn't understand this time, it was not the zombies solved by her little spike ball. She is not proficient in the use of small spikes, she is not fast enough, and she is not accurate enough.

  Before her little spike ball touched the zombies, the zombies had already leaned back, obviously they had been recruited. No need to ask, the only trick that everyone can't see is Zhang Heng's mental power.

  Wang Yi made up his mind that he must improve his strength, otherwise he would be very passive if he encounters such high-level zombies again.

  Seeing that Wang Yiyi hadn't made any more moves, Lao Xie slowly turned around and looked at Lao Wu who was lying not far away. Due to Zhang Heng's fast shooting speed, the zombie had just caught the fifth child, but left a few hideous wounds on his chest, so the fifth child is not in danger at this moment.

  But after all, he was scratched by a zombie. The blood in the fifth wound was jet-black, and a black toxin was spreading towards his whole body. The blood on his face slowly disappeared, a grayish-blue color climbed up to his forehead, and his eyes became dizzy.

  Obviously the fifth child was infected with the zombie virus, his mind was dissipating, and he was about to become a hideous zombie.

  Lao Xie looked at so many people, and in the end only himself was left, and his former good brother was also zombie before his eyes. Kneeling on the ground for an instant, the iron-boned man cried and turned into tears!

  Wang Yi looked at the old fifth lying on the ground, or the old fifth who had been zombie, twisted and wanted to get up from the ground. Suddenly, without knowing what to do, he glanced at Zhang Heng and threw the problem to him.

  One by one, Wang Yi walked to the group of people on the other side of the earth wall. Everyone had already dealt with the zombies, and they were also paying attention to the movement here. There was also a little sadness on his face in helplessness, and no one spoke.

  Wang Yiyi walked to the soft-hearted mother and patted her on the shoulder, all comfort was silent. On the contrary, Lolo may be the most indifferent, or the most eye-catching one, already carrying Da Hei to dig out crystal nuclei in the pile of zombies.