75

Chapter 75

  Seeing that everything that was supposed to be said, Zhang Heng could leave everything else to his father-in-law and mother-in-law, so he followed Wang Yi into her boudoir.

  This is the first time Zhang Heng has entered a girl's bedroom. It is very novel and can't help but look carefully.

  The bedroom is not big, it is very simple, with a double-door wooden wardrobe and a pink single bed, and Wang Yi is sitting righteously at the end of the bed.

  Zhang Heng did not speak, but sat behind Wang Yiyi and hugged her tightly from behind.

  Wang Yiyiyuan thought, as long as Zhang Heng coaxed her and said something nice, she would go down the steps and stop being angry.

  But Zhang Heng was fine. He followed her in for a long time without saying a word.

  Wang Yiyi became more angry as he thought about it, and couldn't help struggling, trying to stay away from Zhang Heng. As a result, the more struggling, the more sticky people behind are like dog skin plasters.

  Suddenly, Wang Yi felt that his whole body was turned over. When she came back to her senses, her legs were surrounding Zhang Heng's waist. Because of fear of falling, her hands were also tightly hooking Zhang Heng's neck.

  As for Zhang Heng, her hands were supporting her buttocks, and a trace of evil flashed in his eyes, and he squeezed her up, and soon there was no distance between the two.

  He was very gentle, with a little bewilderment, and whispered in Wang Yiyi's ear, "Yiyi, don't you show me to visit your bedroom? Is it the first time I have come in?"

  After speaking, he looked around, as if he had finally found the target, and walked towards the closet with Wang Yiyi.

  Wang Yiyi was dizzy by Zhang Heng's operation. When she recovered, Zhang Heng had already opened the closet door and took out a tube top and backless long skirt, and was looking at it carefully. NS.

  Wang Yiyi remembered this tube top and backless long dress. When she tried it on, she almost couldn't recognize herself in the mirror. It was so sexy and sultry.

  Instigated by the salesperson, Wang Yi bought this expensive dress without hesitation. Because it was so revealing, Wang Yi dared to wear it secretly a few times at home, but he never wore it out.

  Sure enough, a gleam of light flashed in Zhang Heng's eyes, and he was even more gentle, coaxing, "Yiyi, show it to your husband!"

  Wang Yi almost nodded his head fascinated, but fortunately he woke up at the last minute and gave Zhang Heng a fierce look.

  Zhang Heng didn't get entangled, and hung the long skirt back, reaching out to pull the drawer in the closet.

  Oh, how could Zhang Heng open her closet, there are so many intimate clothes in it!

  Wang Yiyi was a little anxious, turned his head, struggling to stop Zhang Heng's movements. But she was Zhang Heng's opponent, she didn't even touch the closet door.

  "Let me see what's inside! Make me so nervous!" Zhang Heng had a trace of interest instead, and opened the drawer in the closet.

  Wang Yiyi's small face suddenly burned into flames, and when his heart was over, he was buried in Zhang Heng's arms.

  Zhang Heng looked at the contents in the drawer, a little funny, and deliberately said in Wang Yiyi's ear, "Oh! I touched and pinched yesterday, but unfortunately there is no..."

  Zhang Heng deliberately prolonged the tone and only half of the words, leaving people with unlimited space for reverie.

  In Wang Yiyi's impression, the former Zhang Heng had always had a cold breath, only the four characters "don't get close to strangers" were posted!

  Even the current Zhang Heng looks mature and stable in front of others, but in front of her Wang Yiyi, he is a shameless rascal who is as shameless as he is!

  Wang Yi was anxious, struggling violently, trying to jump off Zhang Heng.

  "Yiyi, don't move!" Zhang Heng's voice was hoarse, and with a little patience, he pressed the chaotic Wang one by one into his arms.

  Suddenly, Wang Yi froze and didn't dare to move again, because she felt something stiff against her lower abdomen.

  Wang Yi was an adult early in the morning, so there was nothing else he didn't understand. She was honest now, and obediently shrank into Zhang Heng's arms and didn't dare to move.

  But Zhang Heng didn't want to let her go, and put her in his arms again, and the distance between the two was closer. Between two thin layers of cloth, Wang Yiyi could clearly feel the scorching heat.

  Suddenly her chin was pinched, and Wang Yi was forced to raise her head, and then, dense kisses came to her, not giving her the slightest chance to breathe.

  When Wang Yi came back, Zhang Heng was sitting on the bed holding her, while the handsome face was buried in her neck and panting.

  Wang Yiyi didn't know when Zhang Heng unbuttoned her shirt, let alone when those big hands got into her clothes, he was walking around unscrupulously...

  At this moment, Wang Yiyi was very uncomfortable. She could feel the clamor under Zhang Heng getting stronger and stronger, and Zhang Heng's big hands above touched the buttons on her back again.

  Wang Yi's eyes were blurred and winking like silk, and he quickly held down the big hand that was guilty of blame, "Don't..."

  But it was too late. With the "click" sound, the handsome face was buried deeper, and one strawberry after another was planted along the way. It's not a pity this time, not only did I watch it today, but it was also arched.

  Following Zhang Heng's movements, Wang Yi felt an electric current spread from her chest to her whole body. After a period of numbness, she didn't even have the strength to think, she was so softly paralyzed, letting the person in front of her do whatever she wanted...

  After a long time, Zhang Heng was in a good mood to let go of the charming Wang Yiyi in his arms, and meticulously helped her tidy up her messy coat, buttoned up the buttons one by one, and hid the alluring scenery full of red marks.

  "Yiyi, there seems to be a small box in the closet?" When he opened the drawer, Zhang Heng noticed the seemingly inconspicuous small box in the corner of the closet.

  After speaking, he stood up, carried Wang Yi to the closet and took out the small box. This box is quite old at first glance, and most of the red paint on the outside has fallen off, but there is no dust at all. It seems that its owner loves it very much.

  "Zhang Heng, don't read it, it's all my diary since I was young! That's my privacy!" Wang Yiyi has a habit since he was a child, that is, to write a diary, and always love to record the bits and pieces of life.

  Unknowingly, more than 20 years have passed, but half of the boxes have been saved!

  Zhang Heng looked at Xiao Nizi, who was obviously about to explode in his arms, and was really angry.

  Wang Yi was anxious, just wanting Zhang Heng to let go of her last secret, and nodded without thinking.

  Zhang Heng was very happy. He sat on the stool in front of the dressing table with Wang Yi one by one, and handed her a pen, "Yiyi, write down today's diary!"