46

Chapter 46 Green Clay

  "I'll move you into the space first, and you are not allowed to move around in the space!" After Wang Yiyi signaled Zhang Heng, he took Xiao Ya into the space.

  As soon as he entered the space, Da Hei greeted him happily.

  Wang Yi quickly placed Xiaoya next to the vegetable garden, poured two scoops of well water, and gave two more crystal nuclei. After a serious warning again, he hurriedly took the big black out of space.

  "Brother Zhang Heng, Da Hei is awake!" Wang Yi realized that this quiet town might have already recovered from the excitement, but they didn't know it.

  "Go, go and join them!" Zhang Heng was worried about the safety of the team members, so he didn't say much, and he stood up and walked out.

  It was really lively outside, and the zombies on the street seemed to be suddenly wound up, searching for prey everywhere "hoho".

  Along the way, Zhang Heng wrapped the two with mental energy, and no zombies were aware of their existence, which actually saved a lot of time.

  "Where did Brother Heng and Yiyi go?" Before opening the door of the private house, Wang Yiyi heard the monkey's babble, and he was not afraid of attracting zombies.

  "We are here!" Wang Yi quickly opened the door and looked at everyone in the house.

  Seeing that everyone had nothing to worry about except for the first awakening of a big dream, they finally felt relieved, and sat down beside Lolo.

  "The day is about to dawn, get something to eat, and leave later!" Zhang Heng also sat down, thought about it, and added, "I have built a mental barrier around me, and my level is lower than mine. Neither zombies nor people can detect us!"

  "What's the matter? Why did I get a good night's sleep and hurt my arm? Why did Brother Heng seem to be promoted? What did I miss?" The monkey looked left and right, with a confused expression on his face.

  Wang Yi looked at the confused people, and had to tell everyone what she had just experienced. Of course, the part where she hid in the space was taken vaguely.

  "I actually missed such a wonderful duel! In other words, there are really such powerful zombies!" The carefree monkey exclaimed first, clutching his arms.

  Others, especially my parents, kept looking at Zhang Heng and Wang Yiyi, fearing that they would be injured.

  "It's okay, because of a blessing in disguise, our abilities have improved a lot!" Wang Yi said to his mother who was sitting here like her and Zhang Heng.

  My mother nodded when she looked at Zhang Heng, the nervous look on her face finally disappeared, and then she thought of her own dreams, "This zombie is also quite tidy. In my dream, it is exactly the same as what I had previously imagined. , Three generations are living together, so happy!"

  "Isn't it, the dream is so beautiful, I can't bear to wake up! As everyone knows, I almost killed my life!" Wang Gang stroked his chest with some fear.

  Everyone thought of their dreams, and felt a little sad for a while. Luo Luo seemed to be infected by the dream, and he was close to Wang Yiyi.

  Wang Yi thought with all his heart that Luo Luo must have dreamed of her mother, otherwise the expression on her face would not be so relaxed when she was in the dream.

  I didn't know what to say, but hugged Lolo tightly, "All will be fine, we will all live well!"

  "Okay, okay, don't be so sad! Everyone is still good! One by one, take some food out, I am hungry, and dreaming consumes energy!" Dad can't see everyone is so depressed, and the atmosphere is active .