56

Chapter 56

  Wang Yiyi looked at the uncomfortable people with some amusement. The monkey couldn't bear such gaze for the first time, and said angrily, "When I get to the county seat, I will give everyone a decent look! Now everyone. You will be there first, and Wang Yi, your eyes will be closed. Don't keep looking at it like a searchlight!"

  "Hahaha...Okay!" Wang Yi couldn't help but laughed out, and under the gaze of the monkey killing people, he repeatedly raised his fingers and said okay.

  "Okay, stop making trouble. I will continue to drive in the afternoon. I don't know what the situation is in the afternoon." Mom poked Wang Yiyi on the head, "Quickly settle the lunch, so that the monkeys can sleep for a while. , He drove the car all morning!"

  "Auntie still cares for me! One by one, hurry up and serve lunch for us!" The monkey immediately climbed up the pole, joking proudly.

  Wang Yiyi also jokingly said, "Okay, what do you want to eat today? Instant noodles or boiled noodles!"

  "Isn't there a little porridge left in the morning? I drink porridge and eat some biscuits. I don't want to see the noodles anymore!" The monkey looked unlovable. He used to think that instant noodles were delicious, but it was true in the last days. I have eaten too much, and now I feel full when I see the instant noodles in a bucket.

  "Hahaha..." Everyone couldn't help laughing as they looked at the monkey's appearance.

  "Okay, don't tease the monkeys. Didn't I remember that some of the dried fish we dried before were collected in the space?" Mom rolled up her sleeves and wanted to give everyone a sense of sight.

  "Mom, it's not convenient right now, let's not start a fire! I still have some self-heating hot pot in my space, and then get some biscuits and milk, it's almost done!" Wang stopped his mother one by one.

  Then I discussed with the others in the team, "Let's do it first, find a place to stay in the evening, and have a good meal!"

  Everyone is joking, but they are also sane, and it is good to have a life in the last days. There was no objection at this moment, and they all nodded in agreement.

  Wang Yiyi especially wanted to take out the takeaway she ordered in the space to share with everyone, but after thinking about it for a long time, she still did not dare to expose the space farm. Before the end of the world, people's hearts are unpredictable, let alone in the end of the world, Wang Yiyi is even more afraid, she does not dare to risk herself!

  After everyone had eaten a simple lunch, Wang Yi took out a lot of crystal nuclei to distribute to everyone, so that everyone can take advantage of this gap to absorb more energy and see if they can make a breakthrough in their abilities.

  Wang Yiyi had a good rest this morning, so he volunteered to guard everyone, so that everyone should have a rest and absorb the crystal nucleus.

  Everyone has stayed together for so many days. They were not polite. They went to find a place behind the curtain and started to rest.

  At this moment, Wang Wenqing suddenly sat next to Wang Yiyi and whispered, "Sister Yiyi, why don't you go and rest! I'll guard everyone!"

  "It's okay, you go to sleep! You just put a lot of water and consumed a lot of abilities.

  If you can't sleep, you can also close your eyes to rest your mind or absorb some crystal nuclei! "Wang Yi looked at Wang Wenqing, who was a little pale, and said with concern.

  Wang Wenqing lowered his head and said in a low voice, "I can only help you with some water. I can't help you with other things!"

  Wang Yiyi is a girl, a delicate girl, and soon noticed that there was something wrong with Wang Wenqing, "How important is water, without water, I think you can live for a few days!"

  Wang Wenqing froze for a moment, and pursed the corner of his mouth, "But, the zombies are here, and I can't help me at all! I can't spray water on the zombies too, isn't that just to give them a bath!"

  Wang Yi smiled, thinking that this kid is really funny, "You can really think, don't let us cool down, and there is extra water to cool the zombies!"

  After the joke, Wang Yi immediately said solemnly, "However, you can still deal with zombies, but it is a pity that your Zhuzi brother is not there, otherwise you will cooperate with him, and the power will be boundless!"

  "Huh?" Wang Wenqing touched the back of his head, looking at Wang Yiyi who pretended to be deep with a question mark on his face.

  "Think about it, water can conduct electricity, and your Zhuzi brother happens to be the lightning power of the discharge. If you two cooperate, can you focus on a large area at once!"

  Wang Yi paused for a moment, "But you still have to improve your abilities. By then, you will have a pouring rain, not the drizzle of showering!"

  Wang Wenqing ignored Wang Yiyi's ridiculous tone, and said half-heartedly, "Will I really be able to play such a big role at the time? Eleven sisters, don't you comfort me?"

  Wang Yiyi pretended to be angry and said, "Can I lie to you, this is totally logical, OK? You have never studied high school physics, can water conduct electricity?

  At first, when I knew that you were a water system ability, I gave my grandparents a lot of diligence, so I wanted to turn you into our team! "

  When Wang Wenqing heard Wang Yiyi say this, there was a hint of surprise in his eyes. For the first time, he was proud of his abilities, "Really? I am really that important! Sister Yi, you really saw it at the first glance. My power!"

  "Yes, I promise, it's true! I thought I had a match for you in the first place. In order to abduct you to the village, I spent a lot of effort on you one by one!" Wang Yi looked at each other. The younger brother in front of him who desperately needs affirmation from others, raised his hands especially sincerely and sweared.

  "Who was in the match?" As the atmosphere became better and better, Zhang Heng's cold voice suddenly came from the top of Wang Yiyi and Wang Wenqing's heads, and the two could not help but shiver.

  "Wang Wenqing!" Wang Yiyi replied subconsciously without thinking about it.

  Before Wang Yi finished speaking, Wang Wenqing beside him hurriedly stood up and waved his hands to deny, "No, no, sister Yiyi didn't look at me, she just caught my water power with one look!"

  Wang Wenqing didn't know why he had to explain in such a hurry. He only knew that if he didn't explain, his brother Zhang Heng would never give him good fruit. If the eyes can kill people, Wang Wenqing feels that he has died hundreds of times now.

Wang Yiyi looked at Wang Wenqing, who had suddenly become particularly excited, thinking that this young man's mood had become too fast, and he was languishing just now, "You have changed your face too fast! You just took me... ..."

  "Brother Heng, I'm wrong, I didn't drag Sister Yiyi!" Wang Wenqing stepped back quickly, keeping a little distance from Wang Yiyi, and then looked at Wang Yiyi for help, "Sister Yiyi, I just I really didn't pull you!"