117

Chapter 117 The Forgotten Tent Area

  When Zhao Sanye came to the laboratory, his heart was still on fire, but when he left, he was very happy, and he made an appointment with the doctor to come to see Subject One next time.

  Qiao Feng respectfully sent Zhao Sanye out of the laboratory carrying the box, because without his fingerprints and pupil verification, Zhao Sanye could not get out of the laboratory building at all.

  Seeing that Zhao Sanye's men were already waiting at the door, Qiao Feng handed the metal box in his hand to the men who walked over to greet him.

  "Zhao Sanye, if you don't have any other instructions, I will go back first." Qiao Feng said goodbye to Zhao Sanye next to him.

  Zhao Sanye patted Qiao Feng on the shoulder, his face was kind, "The old man's experimental subject number one is awake, don't forget to notify me."

Qiao Feng nodded his head, but he was thinking in his heart that he would only know when the experimental body number one would wake up when the doctor was willing to tell him.

  Zhao Sanye got into the back of the car, and after a command, the car started and drove slowly towards the villa area.

  Outside the car windows were densely packed mosquitoes. They crashed into the car windows frantically like they didn't know they were exhausted, their scalp numb with their ferocious appearance.

  Suddenly the car stopped, and the man sitting in the front row turned his head and said to Zhao Sanye behind, "Brother, the front is blocked, it seems that Bai Jing's subordinates are cleaning the mutant mosquitoes."

  "Well, let them go first!" Zhao Sanye casually ordered, looking at the anesthesia spray car outside the car window.

  Sure enough, Bai Jing got a lot of anesthesia spray from the old thing, and he was spraying it on a large area in the base at the moment.

  And where the anesthetic spray passed, paralyzed mutant mosquitoes piled up like a mountain, but soon, fire-type supernatural powers burned them clean.

  After the anesthesia spray car passed, the mutant mosquitoes outside Zhao Sanye's car window disappeared without a trace.

  The reagent invented by the old thing was really powerful, and Zhao Sanye glanced at the metal box and looked forward to the effect of the reagent inside.

  When Zhao Sanye's car drove into the villa area, not only the mutant mosquitoes could not be seen in the air, but the ashes of the mutant mosquitoes on the ground had been cleaned up.

  It seems that the mutant mosquito has never appeared before, but the tent area not far from the villa area is like a purgatory on earth at this moment, with endless wailing and crying sounds.

  The base patrol personnel wearing protective clothing and protective masks outside seemed to be numb to everything. They carried the corpses outside again and again.

  "Why haven't it arrived yet! Didn't it say that an ability team was arranged to come and help!" A small man in protective clothing complained to his companion.

  This protective suit was thick and heavy, and wrapped his whole person tightly inside. Before he went in and out a few times, he was so stuffed and sweaty that he couldn't breathe.

  "Come on!" The companion next to him also breathed hard, and replied weakly.

  Just after speaking, it seemed that a new corpse was added in front of them. The two looked at each other, cursed, and dragged a heavy step forward.

  No way, the two of them are in charge of this area, no matter how unhappy they are, they have to be the next group of people who come to take over.

  After not knowing how many more corpses were transported, it finally reached the point when another group of people in protective clothing came over.

  "Okay, stop the ink, let's see the situation first!" Gao Ren said to the Gao Bing who cursed all the way back.

  Their ability team received a notice yesterday that they were attacked by mutant mosquitoes in the base, and they are now in short supply.

  All power teams have temporarily stopped going out, and the mission hall has also suspended publishing missions.

  All the power teams that are still in the base must participate in the defense of the base and contribute their strength to the base.

  Gao Ren and the others thought they would be arranged to clean up the mutant mosquitoes, but they did not expect to be arranged to clean up the dead bodies in the tent area.

  They had heard about the situation in the tent area for a long time. They knew that ordinary people without abilities had a very difficult life, but they had never experienced it intuitively.

  Because the two brothers had awakened their abilities in the early days of the last days, they were given preferential treatment as soon as they arrived at the base, and they had never been in the tent area.

  Let's not talk about Gao Bing at this moment, even Gao Ren was shocked by the situation in the tent area before him. I am afraid that the slums in the previous movies are better than here.

  Anesthesia spray has been sprayed in the base long ago, and there were very few mutant mosquitoes on the way Gao Ren and the others came. Even if there are, there are still a few scattered, which is not a threat at all.

  But this tent area seems to have been forgotten, and there are still swarms of mutant mosquitoes until now.

  Gao Bing couldn't stand it for a long time, and released a series of tongues of fire to clean up the mutant mosquitoes nearby.

  He really couldn't be indifferent, staring at their many incompetent people dying in front of him.