9

Chapter 9 The First Appearance of Abilities

  Just when everyone thought the monkeys were too bad, the bucket of water and the trailer disappeared out of thin air. Without the support of the trailer, Wang Gang fell straight to the ground, embarrassed and funny.

  At this time, Wang Gang lay on the ground in surprise and joy, his brother is still there! All this made him temporarily forget the pain in his body. And the monkey is not much better, the whole face is dull and confounded.

  "Brother, what kind of power are you?" Zhang Qiang, another sturdy guy, quickly reacted and helped Wang Gang, who had just recovered, and immediately looked at the monkey curiously.

  "It seems to be space. The trailer and the bottled water seem to have entered a warehouse in my mind!" The monkey said with a trace of uncertainty.

  "Then you try to release them all again!" As he said, Zhang Heng pouted and gestured to the empty space in the middle of the warehouse.

  The monkey nodded and closed his eyes. After a while, I saw him pale, with large beads of sweat dripping down his forehead, showing pain on his face, but he insisted on removing the trailer and the bucket of water.

  Before everyone could react, Zhang Heng took out two crystal nuclei and stuffed them into the palm of the monkey's hand. What's even stranger is that the crystal nucleus slowly faded away from the light green in the monkey's palm, then became transparent, cracked, and turned into a pile of white dust.

  After digesting a crystal nucleus, the monkey's face slowly recovered, his face glowing with a healthy pink, and the whole person revealed a burst of vitality. Halfway through the digestion of the second crystal nucleus, the monkey finally opened his eyes as if he was full.

  The monkey smiled with joy, "I saw my space, the size of a football field! This crystal nucleus can really be absorbed by holding it in your hand! After absorbing one and a half, I feel that I can't absorb it anymore, but I feel The energy is already bursting, I can now go out and run eight hundred laps without breathing!"

  After blowing the awesomeness, the monkey finally asked the question in his heart, "Brother Heng, how do you know that the crystal core can be absorbed by holding it in your hand?"

  "Eat it or hold it in your hand, choose one of the two." Zhang Heng replied indifferently.

  "Wouldn't it be useless to hold it, and you would gag me!" the monkey asked sadly.

  Zhang Heng took it for granted, looked at the monkey like a fool, and nodded. Suddenly, the monkey wailed, daring to feel that he was a guinea pig.

  Uncle Fugui and several other abilities also showed joy and were ready to move. Zhang Heng seemed to have seen their minds, and distributed three crystal nuclei to each psychic, and another one to ordinary people.

  Since Zhang Heng was the first to awaken the ability, and the ability was more proficient than everyone's use, many zombies today were also killed by him, so everyone has no objection to his distribution.

  "Everyone is holding it in their hands and try it, maybe it can also stimulate abilities!" After Zhang Heng finished speaking, he sat cross-legged, closed his eyes, and began to absorb the energy in the crystal nucleus.

  A crystal nucleus was also distributed in Wang Yiyi's hand. The moment he got the crystal nucleus, Wang Yiyi clearly felt his heart throbbing, and a voice was screaming that it was not enough.

  She suppressed the impulse in her heart and began to concentrate on absorbing the crystal nucleus like Zhang Heng did, but before she started, the crystal nucleus in her hand turned into powder.

  Wang Yi stared at his palm in surprise, and also astonished the monkey who had just absorbed the crystal nucleus and was staring boredly at everyone's progress.

  His mouth opened into a big "O" shape, and he didn't dare to scream out, for fear of disturbing others. He quickly got up and handed over the three crystal nuclei that Brother Heng had just given him, along with the half that he hadn't used up.

  Wang Yi smiled and nodded silently to the monkey, but this time, in less than 30 seconds, the crystal nucleus was completely absorbed and turned into a pile of powder. But the throbbing in Wang Yiyi's heart hasn't been appeased yet, like a naughty child, who obviously got the candy, but still feels unsatisfied, screaming for more.

I don't know if Wang Yiyi was affected, but he also looked eagerly, looking at the few crystal nuclei that were left after the group was divided, and swallowing sharply.

  Suddenly, someone picked up the crystal nuclei and handed them to her. Wang looked up one by one. At some point, Zhang Heng had already absorbed the crystal nuclei and opened his eyes. Wang Yi was not polite and took it quickly, closing his eyes and starting to absorb the crystal nuclei.

  Slowly, she felt that the voice in her body was finally soothed and stopped. When she opened her eyes again, everyone had absorbed the crystal nucleus and was waiting for her with a worried and curious look.

  "One by one, after you have absorbed so many crystal nuclei, do you really have a dual element ability like Brother Heng guessed?" The monkey who could not hold back a long time asked the first question.

  Wang Yi held his breath and concentrated all his mental energy on his right hand, and everyone else was afraid to breathe, staring attentively at the palm of her right hand to see what might be a great move.

  However, after a long time, when everyone was about to give up, a small spiky ball finally appeared in the palm of Wang Yiyi's right hand. It was light green, like a miniature cactus. It hasn't appeared for three seconds, and everyone hasn't figured it out yet. When the smell comes, it is gone.

  Seeing everyone's curious eyes, Wang Yi blushed one by one, desperately trying to summon it again, but the little thing seemed to have never appeared before, and was nowhere to be seen.

  Wang Yi lowered his head in frustration, "No, I have exhausted my mental energy, and that little thing doesn't come out anymore."

  "Uh, one by one, do we have any other powers!" The monkey smiled dryly, trying to ease the embarrassing atmosphere.

  Wang Yi's head dropped lower, thinking that he had any other powers, just such an inexplicable and unwilling little thing.

  Suddenly her eyes lit up, and a thought flashed through her mind quickly. She raised her head happily, waved her right hand to the side, and saw that dozens of barrels of water stacked on top of each other disappeared instantly.

  "Hahahaha, one by one is a space supernatural power like me!" The monkey patted Wang Yiyi on the shoulder happily, and then asked curiously, "One by one, how big is your space?"

  "It's probably more than one football field." As he said, Wang waved his hand again and moved out the bucket of water piled in the grass of the farm.

  After fooling the monkey's curiosity, a big rock in Wang Yiyi's heart finally fell, thinking that his own space has passed half a clear road, and there is no need to hide as before.

  But his own space is still very different from the monkey's, some things still need to be cautious, so as not to show the horse's feet.