20

Chapter 20

  This made Wang Yi stare at the side with anger, and winked desperately at his mother to express his dissatisfaction. But Mom and Dad knew what she meant, and with her angry eyes, they carried a bag full of grain according to their own ideas.

  Wang Yi knew that this matter was caused by the Zhang family's youngest mother, and he could only end up with this boring loss, and the superficial end was kind, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get off the stage at all. But there is no need to pick up such expensive food, right? Is it for fame and face? Mom and Dad are not like that.

  After Zhang's wife left, Wang Yiyi finally couldn't help but ask the question in his heart, "Mom, this matter is obviously our family's reason, I'm almost mad! You are not good, but you are still rushing to give it to others. Give food, no matter how much food there is, it can't be so horrible!"

  "Yiyi, Mom knows it all. Every mom you want to talk about knows, but our family owes them family ties! Mom didn't take care of their wife's face. Mom was for the youngest and his father's sake." Mom sighed, then continued.

  "Even though his father is gone, the youngest one, but our family owes him back, we can't forget it, and we have to pay it back." My mother seemed unwilling to recall the sad things in the past, and she refused to speak again.

  Wang Yi glanced at the dad next to him. Dad pretended not to see her sight, which made it clear that he did not want to talk to Wang Yi more.

  Looking at Wang Yiyi, Zhang Heng was obviously a little unhappy, and led Luo Luo into the room. Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang were also inconsistent. They went into the kitchen together, saying that it was for the big guy to discuss matters about the village in the living room, and the two of them made food for the big guy.

  Looking at the pillars and monkeys who were sitting at the coffee table waiting for him, Zhang Heng could only discuss business matters first, thinking that Wang Yiyi would be relieved later, but Wang Yiyi could not let Wang Yiyi be in the blessing. I don't know the blessing. More importantly, he didn't want Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang to bore all the pain in his heart.

  It is good to cut down trees and build houses in this village, which can relieve the housing pressure of every household, but there are too many things needed to build houses. If it is before the end of the world, it must be bricks, cement, sand, etc.; in the end of the world, although the earth wall built by the earth-type supers can be completed, but the supers are too few, and the crystal nucleus is also provided. Can't keep up.

  "Brother Heng, we still have to leave the village, not to mention anything else, the food rations of so many people in the village is also a lot of pressure!" Zhu Zi first put forward his own views.

  Zhang Heng nodded, "Starting from the nearby villages, clearing the nearby villages out, it should also be able to clear out a lot of living supplies!"

  "Yes, first clean up the zombies around our village. This will not only ensure the safety of the people in our village, but also relieve the food pressure in the village! Brother Heng, then our team will leave tomorrow?" The monkey looked excited and eager to try. .

  "No, let the villagers in the village go out, not all of us. Monkey, this time you stay in the village to supervise the villagers and see if you are involved in rape and slippery. You are responsible for the daily material distribution." Zhang Heng shook his head. , Said his own views.

  "Brother Heng, there is nothing wrong with me. I can take care of the aftermath in the village and do a good job of distribution of supplies. But how can the timid group go out?" The monkey said worriedly.

  "Tempt it with profit." Zhang Heng had a smirk at the corner of his mouth, and he didn't worry about this problem at all. "This time I will lead the team and take them out to collect supplies. The rest of you will just follow what I said, and correct the atmosphere in the village. Don't tolerate those who commit crimes against the wind."

  ...

  At dinner, Zhang Heng announced the results of today's discussion at the dinner table, "This time I'm taking the villagers out to collect supplies, and the rest of you will stay in the village. Not only do you have to monitor the progress of the villagers, but also To distribute the daily supplies fairly according to work, you can't think about the pre-end times feelings."

  There was a pause, "You try to sort out a set of village rules, work out a set of rewards and punishments system, and encourage everyone to go out and do tasks. This Zhang Qiang, you have been a factory manager before, and you have experience, so I will leave it to you! "

  Everyone nodded and accepted their respective tasks. As soon as Wang Yi heard that he was going out to fight zombies, the desire for crystal nucleus appeared in his heart again, and he said quickly, "I will also follow out this time. I feel that my ability needs crystal nucleus very much."

  Although my parents were worried, they did not say anything to stop him, "Then put Lolo at home, Lolo is too young!"

  When Luo Luo heard that he was talking about himself, he quickly pulled Wang Yi by the arm and expressed opposition, "Together!"

  Mom and Dad looked at Luoluo about to go, and as soon as he was about to persuade him, Zhang Heng said, "Let the two of them go together. I will take care of them. Don't worry about them Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang!"

  "Hey, how can you not worry about not only the two of them, but also about you!" Mother said sadly.

  As soon as my mother's words fell, Dad stretched out his hand to hold his mother's hand, and said comfortingly, "My old lady, don't let the children get distracted, and don't let the kindness of women stand in the way of the children. This In the world, their young people need to go out and get some experience."

  In this way, we talked about the development plan of the village for a long time. It was late at night, and everyone slowly dispersed.

  After sending away the monkeys and their group, Wang Yi was hit by someone as soon as he was about to go back to his bedroom to sleep. After slowing down, he looked up and saw Zhang Heng, and the kid was beckoning her to follow with his eyes.

  Before she could react, she strode into the yard by herself, leaving Wang Yiyi with a cold head.

  Wang Yi followed Zhang Heng to the well in his yard. Zhang Heng stopped and motioned her to sit on the wooden pier next to the well. Wang Yi sat down suspiciously, wondering what Zhang Heng was going to say and avoiding his parents.

  Finally, Zhang Heng spoke, as always, without the slightest emotion, "Uncle Wang owes a life to Zhang Laoyao's family. To be precise, you owe their family a life!"

  "What?" Wang Yi was shocked by the shocking news, "When did I owe their family a life, why don't I know!"

  "When you were less than one year old, you had a high fever in the middle of the night. It was Zhang Laoyao's father who drove you to the hospital in a carriage in the wind and snow." Zhang Heng slowed down and went on to say, "The doctor said, you went to the hospital a little later and are not saved."

  Wang Yiyi was stunned. She never expected that she would still owe such a great kindness. That uncle who had no impression of him saved her a small life by his kind deeds many years ago. Mom and Dad have always been good to him, and they will be able to pay back ten times. Today this matter can also be explained.

  The point is, how did Zhang Heng know about this thing that I don't know? "You're about the same age as me, how did you know? My mother told you? She didn't talk to me, a daughter, and then told you?" Wang Yi asked in a row.

  Zhang Heng saw Wang Yiyi no longer entangled with today's affairs, and the big rock in his heart also fell to the ground, ignoring Wang Yiyi's question, and went straight to his bedroom.

  "Yes, Aunt Wang told me, to be precise, it was my mother!" Zhang Heng thought amused in his heart, but did not tell Wang Yiyi.