8

Chapter 8 Collecting Materials

  After solving the zombies near him, Zhang Heng watched everyone fighting with the zombies, and he didn't mean to help. Just pay attention to the surrounding battle situation from time to time, and occasionally remind him, "Condense the clod into soil thorns, and greet the zombie's head!"

  Or when it was dangerous, he immediately made up a ball of fire, "Pillar, lightning aimed at the head, it is useless to split the body." When everyone was a little embarrassed, the zombies in this small area were finally resolved.

  Everyone stopped to take a break, and the three supernaturalists ate dry food crazily to supplement their physical stamina. But Zhang Heng suddenly released a fireball, and after the flame passed, a black ashes remained.

  Wang Yiyi noticed that after releasing the fireball, Zhang Heng also began to pale, with light sweat on his forehead, and he was even a little unsteady. He thought that this must be the exhaustion of the abnormal energy, and he did not care about getting angry. , Hurried forward with the dry food prepared by my mother.

  Zhang Heng silently took it, leaning on the machete and slowly slid to the ground, and began to gnaw on the buns, slowly, as if he had recovered a bit of strength, he also began to gobble up. Seeing a chill in Wang Yiyi's heart, he quickly squeezed some of his own buns.

  Although Wang Yiyi didn't exert much effort, he was busy working for a long time, and it should be a little bit depressed, but she strangely found that she didn't feel tired at all, or even a little excited.

  She looked at her parents, and she seemed to be just a little bit tired, much better than the others. She guessed that all of this was due to the fact that she recently gave them space water to drink, and she also ate a lot of space-produced crops, the effect was even more obvious. In order not to be noticed by everyone, she also learned from everyone's sorrow. of.

  "Huh, what is the green bead?" The monkey, who had recovered a little after a long rest, spoke first.

  The monkey was one of the three sturdy guys Zhang Heng found. Because the name had the word "Hou" in it, and he was tall and thin, everyone began to call him "monkey". Over time, everyone almost forgot his real name, only the nickname "monkey".

  At this moment, the monkey was holding a green bead pulled out from the ashes of the zombie in his hand, looking carefully at the sunlight. I saw that the bead was light green with a little bit of light green, and the whole body was crystal clear, the size of a glass marble, shining brightly under the sunlight, it was exceptionally beautiful.

  "This is a crystal nucleus, I know! Isn't it often described in zombie and apocalyptic essays." Another sturdy guy, Wang Gang, hurried forward. Is it all in your hand?" He also picked up one, pinched it in his hand, and murmured.

  "Unexpectedly, there is such a beautiful thing in this zombie's head! But after all, it is in the zombie's head. It's a bit disgusting to stuff it into the mouth. Think about the things in the entrance." My mother also picked up two of them. , While appreciating, while expressing his own opinions.

  At this time, Zhang Heng, who hadn't spoken for a long time, suddenly said, "Everyone pick up the crystal nuclei first and put them together. When we get to the water plant warehouse, we will study carefully."

  Everyone had no objection. They picked up the beads and gave them all to the mother who seemed to be more reliable in storage. This made Wang Yiyi feel depressed. More importantly, she actually gave birth to those beads from the bottom of her heart. Longing, she felt that she was drooling. If it weren't for her rationality and control, she would have the urge to rush to grab it.

  "Everyone will try to gather together in a while and don't spread them apart. There must be more zombies in the water plant. We walked through the side door and sneaked around to the warehouse. Let us rest in the warehouse for a night, and then make plans tomorrow." Zhang Heng, who was quite familiar with the factory, told everyone. At the same time, these words slightly suppressed the evil impulse in Wang Yiyi's heart. She swallowed her saliva, shook her head, and temporarily put aside distracting thoughts.

  With the wave of actual combat just now, even if one or two zombies occasionally pop up, Wang Yiyi and the others will not be in a hurry. They cooperate in pairs, one beheading, the other digging out the crystal nucleus. Before long, I came to the side entrance of the water plant very smoothly.

  Through the gap of the iron door, you can see that there are more than 20 zombies of workers in the overalls of the water plant shaking around the warehouse.

  Zhang Heng turned his head and immediately divided the ten people into three, three, four groups based on the situation inside, led by Uncle Fugui, the pillar and himself, who were responsible for the cleanup of the three zombies from the left, middle and right.

  Wang Yiyi and his mother were assigned to a team with Zhang Heng, responsible for cleaning up the zombies on the main road section and the middle road. When Wang Yiyi was about to rush in with a machete, Zhang Heng suddenly stopped him. He did not know where he took out an iron rod that was more than one meter long, raised his eyebrows, and said with a smile," Against the zombies, tell Aunt Wang to cut her head."

  This look of undue beating made Wang Yi's teeth itchy, but considering that she was just 1.6 meters tall, she still had no spine to take the iron rod.

  It's strange to say, but it's very easy to use. Wang Yi used an iron rod against the chest of the zombie, attracting attention. Her mother raised the knife and dropped it very neatly, just like cutting a watermelon. Zhang Heng put a fireball to melt the head of the zombies, while paying attention to whether there were zombies that had slipped through the net around Wang Yiyi, he added a fireball at any time. The three of them also cooperated very tacitly, and even took the lead into the warehouse.

  It may be that the warehouse door was wide open, and the zombies inside were all attracted by the movement outside. There was nothing in the warehouse except for the bodies of some people who had been eaten by the zombies. It was very safe. Zhang Heng casually took a fireball and turned those bloody scenes into piles of ashes, which made people more comfortable.

  When everyone rushed into the warehouse, Zhang Heng immediately closed the warehouse door, locked the windows, and closed the curtains, leaving only a small gap for lighting purposes. The action was as if it had been done thousands of times, but at this time the situation was urgent, and everyone didn't even take it to heart.

  After carefully checking that no one was injured, everyone gathered in a circle and sat on the ground, all in a trance. It was clear that half a month ago, everyone was still living in a happy and healthy society. Why suddenly this knife was more powerful than one. The key is not to swing a knife, and now it is a world where either zombies die or die by oneself.

  This warehouse is very large, and barrels of water are densely packed with most of the warehouse. After a short rest, Wang Gang looked at the atmosphere dull, and just got up to get some food in the package to liven up the atmosphere.

  Unexpectedly, the accident happened at this time. He staggered and planted to the side as if he was tripped by something. He hurriedly supported the trailer with the bucket of water beside him. He stabilized his figure by himself. The big bucket of water smashed in the direction of the monkey.

  "Monkey, get out of the way!" His eyes were cracked, and he hurriedly shouted, his brother couldn't have been killed by the zombie, and was smashed by his staggering.