92

Chapter 92

  With Wang Yiyi's small spike ball blessing, this man-and-mouse battle, although thrilling, was finally won.

  In the last mutant wolf battle, although some villagers were scratched or even bitten by the mutant wolf, there was no life worry except that the wounds became more grim.

  But this time the human-mouse war is different. This is a group of zombie rats. Many villagers were scratched and bitten and failed to deal with it in time. Now they are beginning to deteriorate, and there are signs of zombieization.

  Seeing that the familiar person will become a zombie in front of him, and later he will have to deal with it by himself. The villagers were crying and crying, and the atmosphere was very depressed, and there was no joy after victory.

  It may be because he was pregnant, and a little life was conceived in his belly. Wang Yiyi felt that he was very weak now. Shouldn't he be used to life and death in the last days? Why can't he help crying?

  "Go back, don't look!" Zhang Heng circled Wang Yiyi with red eyes, and after greeted her parents, he took her away from this sad place.

  Wang Yiyi's mood gradually calmed down after returning to the village, entering his own small courtyard, and resting on the familiar sofa. She didn't know why, she felt very uncomfortable in her heart, but soon, her attention was diverted by Lolo.

  Now Lolo is no longer as silent as when he first saw him. Maybe he is familiar with everyone in the team, or it may be that Lolo has a little fat man in his life.

  Little Fatty is the grandson of the squad member Fugui Uncle, about the same age as Luo Luo, because he was white and fat since he was a kid, and he looks like a Little Fatty, everyone jokingly called him Little Fatty.

  In fact, the current chubby is not fat at all, tall and thin, but everyone still habitually calls him chubby, ignoring his name.

  In winter, everyone moved to the dormitory on the vegetable shed, and Xiaopang also moved in with the wealthy uncle. The dormitory is very close to Wang Yi's small courtyard. Xiaopang is at the age of tossing and active. He often wanders around and quickly became acquainted with Luo Luo.

  When Wang Yiyi noticed, the two of them were basically inseparable. To be precise, Lolo had a small tail behind him, and he couldn't get rid of it no matter what.

  Wang Yi watched that Luo Luo became more and more cheerful because of the existence of chubby, and the expressions on his face became more and more rich, and he was also happy to see the result. Maybe he is another childhood sweetheart!

  As soon as Wang Yi was lying on the sofa, Luo Luo ran over and said mysteriously, "Sister, someone sneaked into our vegetable shed today!"

  "Yes, sister Yiyi, someone has been sneaking in the vegetable shed for a long time!" Xiaopang quickly agreed.

  "Someone you don't know?" Wang Yi rubbed the heads of the two little guys one by one, and asked curiously.

  Xiaopang shook his head and said, "I haven't seen a raw face, it's not like a person in the village!"

  Wang Yi looked at Luo Luo, and Luo Luo followed and shook his head.

  "Then he didn't find you two?" Wang Yi asked worriedly.

  "No, we can hide it! Xiaoya's vines cover us tightly!" Xiaopang said proudly.

  Wang Yiyi was also worried and messed up. Now the village is full of small buds of vines, and most people really can't do much mess.

  Since Xiaoya was also involved in this matter, Wang Yiyi didn't rush to ask about it, and it would be enough to ask Xiaoya alone later.

  After playing with the two little guys for a while, and after a few more words, Wang Yiyi had time to question Xiao Ya.

  "Master, that guy wandered around the village for a long time, and finally came to the vegetable shed. But he just stood for a while and did nothing. So, I let him out!"

  Although Xiaoya didn't understand what that person meant, she still reported to Wang truthfully.

  "I didn't do anything?! Who is he?" Wang Yiyi was also very curious. This person didn't look right. It's impossible to go to the vegetable shed just to walk around.

  "Master, came to our village yesterday and was placed at the base leader's side! It seems to be called Zhao Wen!" Xiaoya's vine did not extend into the room, so Xiaoya did not hear the conversation between that person and the high soldier. content.

  Wang Yi frowned, always feeling that this matter was weird, and repeatedly told Xiao Ya, "Xiao Ya, keep an eye on that side, and tell me whenever there is a turmoil!"

  That night, Wang Yiyi told the family about the incident. Mom and Dad were very confused. They always felt that Wang Yiyi had thought about it. Since he didn't lose anything, he just wanted to visit it!

  After Zhang Heng listened, something flashed in his mind quickly, but he didn't catch it and couldn't figure it out for a while, so he could only observe these people in secret.

  But Zhang Heng and Wang Yiyi are the same, they firmly believe that this matter is not that simple. But in the next few days, this group of people was well-behaved, and there was no outrageous behavior.

  According to Xiaoya's report, that Zhao Wen is very safe and rarely leaves the house. Even when he appeared in front of people, he stayed with the high soldiers, never avoided others and acted alone.

  After Wang Yiyi listened to Xiaoya's report, he felt that there was something wrong with Zhao Wen. How can anyone come to the new environment without any curiosity? Can you endure being bored in the house every day?

  Wang Yiyi didn't know why. Although Zhao Wen seemed to have no problem on the surface and couldn't fault it, but she just thought it was weird and always felt that there must be some big conspiracy hidden under this calm appearance.

  But Wang Yiyi was going to be disappointed, because Gao Ren and his party were leaving the Hope Base.

  ...

  Gao Ren took his own power team to participate in the human-mouse battle. It was also at that time that he realized that the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in this hope base should not be underestimated.

  During the few days he stayed in the Hope Base, he opened his eyes even more, as if he hoped that everyone in the base would not lack food, and that everyone here had a good life.

  Unlike the H city base where he is located, there is a huge gap between the rich and the poor. The higher the power level, the better the treatment. On the contrary, under the hunger and cold, many people will starve to death.

  The longer he stays in the Hope Base, the more Gao Ren wants to stay and not leave, but he knows it is not possible, because there are still many people in the H city base that they can't give up!

  Seeing that Gao Bing was almost recovered, Gao Ren couldn't stand it anymore and immediately bid farewell to Xu Qing and others.