63

Chapter 63

  Wang Yiyi panicked, his face pale, and his whole body trembled as if falling into an ice cave. Some were at a loss to hold his mother's hand, and her mother was not much better, supporting it with just the last trace of strength.

  Wang Wenqing saw that Wang Yiyi's face was bad and couldn't stand still, so he got up quickly, trying to hold her up, "Sister Yiyi, what's the matter with you?"

  "Don't touch me!" As soon as Wang Wenqing reached out his hand, Wang Yiyi was like a cat with exploded hair, hiding away immediately.

  Wang Yi looked at Wang Wenqing, who was frustrated and inexplicable, his lips moved, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

  Wang Wenqing looked at the weird Wang Yiyi in front of him, and habitually asked Zhang Heng for help, "Brother Heng, look at sister Yiyi..."

  "Wang Wenqing, don't move, don't get close to Zhang Heng, stay away from him!" Wang Yi saw that Wang Wenqing was about to go to Zhang Heng's side, and quickly stopped.

  Wang Wenqing was silly for a while, and now he didn't dare to move, he looked at everyone, "What happened to me?"

  At this time, the monkeys also realized that something was wrong, and Qi Qi's king looked over one by one, "One by one, is there anything wrong with Wang Wenqing?"

  "I don't know, Wang Wenqing should be fine. The three of them may be the problem! Stay away from them!" Wang Yi pointed to his father, Zhang Heng and Wang Tao, with a look of horror.

  Wang Wenqing didn't think about it, and quickly walked to the monkey's side with a look of anxiety on his face.

  Now the house is divided into three factions. Dad, Zhang Heng and Wang Tao are sitting near the door; Monkey, Wang Gang, Zhang Qiang, Zhang Xing and Wang Wenqing are all standing in the middle of the house; Wang Yiyi, Mom, Luo Luohe Dahei is at the innermost.

  "One by one, what's wrong!" The monkey changed his old hippie smile, very serious.

  "Da Hei, come out!" Wang opened the quilt one by one, revealing the Da Hei hiding inside.

  Dahei received his master's order and immediately stood up straight, barking uneasyly.

  "Da Hei is very familiar with each of you, and it is impossible to bite you! But it has been like this now! I keep yelling at you all the time!" Wang explained, pointing to Da Hei one by one.

  "One by one, do you suspect that some of us are fake?" Zhang Xing, who has never had a sense of existence, spoke for the first time.

  Wang Yi looked at him, did not speak, and nodded.

  "Sister one by one, is it the big black problem, or something else we have on our body? We went to a lot of messy places today!" Wang Wenqing tentatively asked.

  Before Wang Yiyi answered, Zhang Qiang denied it, "Wen Qing, you may have just arrived in our village. You still don't understand Da Hei. Da Hei has been in the village for more than ten years. Everyone is familiar with it, it's impossible to admit it!"

  "Then let Da Hei come over and recognize it directly, or you will know who has the problem!" Wang Wenqing nodded to express his understanding, and then he couldn't wait to put forward his own opinions.

  Everyone felt that it made sense when they heard it, and they all looked at Da Hei who was staying at Wang Yi's foot.

  Wang Yiyi also understood what everyone meant, squatted down and touched Da Hei's head, and signaled Da Hei to catch the person with the problem.

  But Da Hei seemed to be afraid of something, instead of moving forward, he stepped back towards Wang Yi for several steps.

  Wang Yiyi was a little anxious, and kept calling Da Hei, "Da Hei, Da He..." Seeing that Da Hei did not move, Wang Yi Yi was about to cry in a hurry.

  My mother couldn't stand it anymore, and patted Wang Yiyi on the back, "One by one, don't be embarrassed, let's find a way!"

  Suddenly the scene calmed down. Everyone looked at each other, and no one spoke. It was weird. It seems that the temperature is getting lower and lower, and it is clear that the heat is still unbearable, but now it is like a cold sky.

  "There must be something weird in the hospital, otherwise the weather will suddenly fog up and become so cold!" Mom looked at everyone, "Don't you think this weather is weird?"

  "That said, it is indeed true. Or let's go directly to the hospital. When we get there, all problems can be solved." Zhang Qiang became decisive at this time instead.

  "I'm afraid I can't go now. It's snowing outside!" Zhang Heng, who had been standing by the door without opening his mouth, suddenly spoke, and turned his body sideways as he spoke, so that everyone could see the situation outside the door clearly.

  Everyone looked out the door together, where is there any heavy fog now. The eyes are all white, and the thick snow is about to seal the door of the shop.

  "When did it snow? It's almost half a person deep! If you find out later, we will all be sealed in the shop!" The monkey was startled by the snow outside, and hurriedly got out of the space. Take out the shovel, just want to shovel snow.

  "Wait, when is it snowing, it's impossible for it to last for a while, it's almost half deep!" Wang Wenqing touched his head, full of doubts on his face.

  "It's so cold, get me some clothes first!" Zhang Xing, who was still wearing a thin coat, couldn't stand the spooky weather, and said to Wang one by one.

  When Zhang Xing said that, it seemed that everyone felt quite cold, and they gathered their clothes together. The monkey was even more exaggerated and wrapped the quilt directly on his body.

  Wang Yi thought to himself, "Is it so cold? It's obviously scorching heat. How could it be possible that there was such a thick snow in less than half an hour?" Even the Northeast is impossible!

  I don't know if it was a hint in my heart or what, Wang Yiyi felt a little hot, and she unzipped the down jacket.

  "One by one, be careful of catching a cold!" My mother disagreed very much, and wanted to reach out and help her close the zipper.

  "Mom, I'm not cold!" As Wang Yiyi's heart became more and more determined, she really felt hot. She couldn't wear the down jacket anymore. She took off all the warm clothes and returned to summer clothes.

  Illusion, all this is another illusion, Wang Yi kept telling himself with his eyes closed. When she calmed down and opened her eyes again, there was no heavy snow outside the house, there was no fog, it was dark.

  "One by one, in such a cold weather, why did you take off all the down jackets?" The monkey looked at Wang Yiyi who was a little abnormal, a suspicion filled his heart.

  "Yes, girl, aren't you cold?" My mother also reached out and touched Wang Yiyi's forehead with concern.

  "I'm not cold, Mom, I know what's going on! It's all hallucinations now, if you stay firm, you won't be cold anymore, and there is no heavy snow outside the house!" Wang Yiyi grabbed his mother's hand with excitement. .

  "Mom, how can it be possible that there is half a person deep snow in less than half an hour with such a high temperature now, fake, all fake! Just like the last time we fell into a dream!"

  My mother was a little suspicious, pointing at the monkeys, "Then they are all fake? Are we two in a dream now? Or?"