115

Chapter 115: Mutant Mosquitoes

  "Well, if you need help with anything, just let us know." Zhang Heng watched everyone become silent, he patted Tian Tao on the shoulder and said.

  Hearing what Zhang Heng said, my mother also reacted, and continued hurriedly, "Yes, if you need help, you must tell my aunt!"

  Tian Tao smiled and eased the atmosphere, "It's okay, it's not a life or death. After I find my sister-in-law, we will definitely bring my sister-in-law to hope for the base. We are so good here, but I am planning to stay here for retirement!"

  Hearing what Tian Tao said, everyone laughed, and the smile seemed very relaxed.

  But everyone knows in their hearts that, in these last days, isn't every separation the same as life and death? In this crisis-ridden apocalypse, small lives may be lost at any time, who would dare to look forward to meeting again!

  But some people really met again, such as Gao Ren and Gao Bing. They came to Hope Base again, and they also brought news of Susu. Of course, this is a story.

  "Ah, it hurts, itches...itches...help me..." A man's stern cry broke the sad atmosphere of Wang Yiyi and them here.

  In the corridor of the trading market, a man was rolling on the ground with his face full of pain, his hands were scratching all over his body desperately, and soon he caught blood stains.

  But he seemed to feel no pain. The people around were frightened by the battle, and they moved far away unconsciously, and a large area was quickly vacated around the man.

  Zhang Heng held down Wang Yiyi who wanted to get close, and after confessing to his mother, he walked quickly towards the man.

  But as soon as Zhang Heng approached, the man stood up abruptly, slammed into the metal pillar next to him, and soon there was no sound.

  "Brother Heng, the lump on his body is..." Wang Yi glanced at the side where there was no movement, and walked over with his mother.

  She noticed that there were many big and small red bumps on the man's exposed skin, and the man seemed to be scratching these bumps.

  "Mosquito bites, it is said that after being bitten by this mosquito, itching is extremely itchy! Many people can't stand the painful bite and commit suicide!" Before Zhang Heng could speak, a man onlookers answered Wang Yi one by one.

  "Uncle, are you talking about the mosquito in the summer?" Wang Yixue doubted whether he had understood it wrongly, and he asked again to confirm.

  "Yes, the mosquitoes have also mutated. There have been mutated mosquitoes on the H city base long ago, and many people have been bitten!" The man seemed to have thought of something, with a miserable expression on his face.

  "Where is only the H city base? I have encountered it several times on the way here. Fortunately, I have a fire ability. Otherwise, I will say if I can come here alive!" A man next to him heard the conversation here and answered. road.

  When I think of the dense mosquitoes, they have to be kept burning with fire to disperse them. Many supernaturalists who came with him died under the mouth of this mutant mosquito.

  As long as he thinks about the miserable condition of those people, until now, the man feels uncomfortable all over his body. He sighed and said, "No one who has been bitten by this mutant mosquito is not miserable!"

  Wang Yiyi was a little surprised. He didn't expect that there are mutated mosquitoes now, but it seems that the temperature hasn't reached summer yet.