49

Chapter 49 Service Area

  When they arrived at the service area, the two teams quickly checked inside and out and cleared out a clean area.

  The lobby of the service area is very spacious. The people from the car squad took the lead and took the place to sit down. The eight people in the two off-road vehicles gathered together with Lao Xie as the leader.

  In the safest corner of the lobby.

  The others in the car team seemed to dare not provoke them, but they wanted to seek their shelter and keep a short distance from them. People who are acquainted with each other get together in small groups.

  Wang Yiyi, they didn't want to have too much intersection with the people in the car team, so they chose an office next to the lobby to settle down. In order not to be noticeable, they dare not come up with good things, so they can only eat a package of egg noodles with bottled water for dinner.

  As everyone knows, even if they do nothing, they are already very eye-catching. It's the end of the world, everyone's face is thin, sloppy and dirty. Although Wang Yiyi and the others are not glamorous, they are neat and tidy and full of energy.

  What's more, in the end of the world, people are not full of food, and their group of people actually brought a garden dog. Obviously, the dog's life is still very good, its fur is smooth, and it is shiny and smooth.

  Although Wang Yiyi and the others had hidden in the office, they could not avoid the prying eyes of people outside. There are always people passing by, staring at their movements with that seemingly seemingly non-existent gaze.

  The eight people headed by Lao Xie did not hide anything, set up a pot, and cooked some noodles. It seems that a lot of ham and marinated eggs were added, and the aroma quickly permeated the entire service area.

  Wang Yi heard the screams of many people outside, and the sound of swallowing saliva. However, no one dared to surround him, and even glanced over there.

  Adults know that they seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, but there are always ignorant children. They only know that they want to eat when they are hungry, and make trouble if they don't eat. This five- or six-year-old boy smelled the scent, and kept harassing the middle-aged woman next to him, crying and crying for noodles.

  But the middle-aged woman was afraid to upset the group of people, so she slapped the child with tears, and covered the child's mouth by the way.

  Wang Yiyi looked at his mother and looked outside with some pity, and quickly closed the door of the office, blocking her gaze, "Mom, don't look, the world is like this, we can't save it!"

  My mother shifted her gaze, sighed, and was not in the mood to speak, silently gnawing on the egg noodles in her hand.

  The night was getting dark. After Wang Yiyi and the others had arranged the people who would take turns to watch the night tonight, they each leaned against the corner to rest. Wang Yiyi is a girl. In order to take care of her, everyone arranged for her and Wang Wenqing to watch the middle of the night together.

  She and Wang Wenqing sat leaning against the door, listening to the movement outside, they were a little boring for a while, and they used their spiritual knowledge to explore their own space.

  I don't know, I was shocked by this look. The bag of crystal nuclei I put in the space later today is all gone, and even the small buds that I have not seen along with it.

  The flower pot that originally contained the small buds is now empty, lying next to the vegetable field. The vegetable garden was also a mess, Wang Yiyi originally planned a neat and tidy field with various kinds of vegetables.

  Wang Yiyi almost forgot what it was like at the beginning, and these fields have been tossed and can't see the original shadow at all. All kinds of vegetables, which are growing well, are now staggered, one by one, as if they were drunk.

  "Xiaoya, Xiaoya, Xiaoya!" Wang was furious, and couldn't restrain his violent temper at the thought of the result of his hard work.

  "Master, here!" Xiaoya's lazy answer came from the stream.

  When Wang Yi looked at it, he became even more angry, Xiao Ya was soaking in the stream leisurely, and from time to time she used her roots to tease the stupid fish in the stream. "You are quite comfortable!"

  Xiao Ya realized that something was wrong, and quickly crawled out of the stream. At first, Wang Yiyi didn't care, but now he saw Xiao Ya crawling out of the stream, revealing everything.

  I haven't seen it for a while, this little bud has grown a lot, more than half a meter, and the roots are densely packed together. It seems that Wang Yiyi's intensive phobia is about to commit.

  "Did you take the bag of crystal nuclei I threw into the space?" Wang Yi looked at the change of this little thing, and he had guessed it in his heart.

  "Master, isn't that for me? I helped you so much today, and I thought it was the master rewarded me!" Xiaoya lowered her head and said aggrievedly.

 Wang Yiyi doesn't want to care about the crystal nucleus now. After all, if you don't have it, you can kill the zombies and collect it again. "Okay, put the crystal nucleus aside. Next time I didn't tell you the crystal nucleus, don't move it."

  "Okay, master, remember to give me more from now on. I absorbed the crystal nuclei and became stronger, and there are more places to help the master!" Xiao Ya immediately climbed up the pole.

  Wang Yiyi pointed at the vegetable garden angrily, "How do you explain this? Who allowed you to destroy it!"

  At this time, Xiaoya finally made a mistake, and lowered her head, "The soil in the owner's space is so comfortable, so I came out of the flowerpot.

  Then Xiaoya's roots were too long, so he didn't pay attention to it, and stretched out, and it was like this! "

  Wang Yi looked at Xiaoya's large roots, and was annoyed, "Is it too much, do you want me to fix it for you!"

  Xiao Ya quickly put those roots behind her, a little further away from Wang Yi, "I will pay attention next time, I will definitely not dare!"

  Wang Yi glared at Xiaoya, looking at the messy vegetable garden, and suddenly had a headache. I've been outside recently, and I can't find a chance to come in and sort out. It seems that I can only wait until there is a chance in the future.

  Wang Yiyi was still sulking, and she felt Wang Wenqing stabbed her gently, and she quickly withdrew her consciousness from the space.

  Now the night is very deep, and the power has been cut off in the last days. Even if there is a flashlight or something, everyone is reluctant to use it. So at night, it was pitch black everywhere, and I couldn't see my fingers.

  She heard the sound of Xixi Suosuo coming from outside the door. Although the steps were lightened, it was still exceptionally clear for people with supernatural powers like them.

  Wang Yi heard the footsteps drifting away, thinking that these people might have gone to the bathroom at the end of the corridor. Fortunately, these people are more acquainted, otherwise everyone will not think about peace tonight.

  But obviously, tonight is an uneven night, and everyone is destined to be unhappy.