111

Chapter 111 Laboratory Secrets

  After performing fingerprint verification and pupil scanning again and again in the base laboratory of City H, Qiao Feng finally entered the core position of the laboratory, which was also the place where the experimental subjects No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 were imprisoned.

  This place is the most secret of the laboratory, and no more than five people can enter the entire base. Qiao Feng didn't know why he was selected by the doctorate and arranged to be an assistant. If he could let him choose, he would rather stay away from here.

  "I'm back from Zhao San!" As soon as Qiao Feng opened the door, a low voice came from the experimental platform.

  An old man with white temples and a shaggy beard was staring at the experimental data on the electronic screen intently, without lifting his head, he asked inadvertently.

  "Yes, Doctor. I have already told Sanye Zhao what you have explained, and Sanye Zhao said that he will come to visit you in a few days!" Qiao Feng hurried to the old man, very respectful Replied indifferently.

  "I'm afraid Zhao San doesn't want to see me, he is interested in my new experimental body  No. one!" The old man raised his head at this time and said to Qiao Feng who was standing next to him.

  "Zhao Sanye was indeed very interested when he heard about our new experimental body No. 1," Qiao Feng replied truthfully, lowering his head.

  The old man nodded, did not continue to ask, and began to busy with the pile of data in his hand.

  "Don't be stunned, put on your gloves and go to work. Focus on the observation of Subject 1. The things I explained before must be completed in detail." Seeing that Qiao Feng did not move, the old man urged.

  "Yes, Doctor." Qiao Feng didn't dare to disobey, immediately put on rubber gloves, holding a bunch of experimental instruments, and walked towards a door inside.

  After the double verification of fingerprints and pupils, the thick metal door slowly opened. As soon as Qiao Feng walked in, the metal door behind him closed and locked automatically.

  Qiao Feng slowed down, and after a few deep breaths, he raised his head and straightened his chest and continued to walk forward.

  After about ten steps, a heavy metal iron cage appeared. Inside it was a hideous zombie whose limbs were firmly fixed to the pillars in the iron cage by metal chains.

  At this moment, he heard the movement and wanted to go mad, but he was injected with inhibitors and couldn't move at all. He could only grin and growl in Qiao Feng's direction.

  Qiao Feng walked quickly to the table next to the iron cage and began to prepare today's potion. He and the doctor would inject inhibitors into the zombie every day to prevent it from going crazy.

  After the inhibitor was injected, Qiao Feng checked the energy shielding instrument next to the iron cage again.

  This energy shielding instrument is used to shield all energy fluctuations in the laboratory. Under the action of the shielding instrument, all abilities cannot be used.

  Many specimens of this psychic power zombie have been collected, and the doctor currently has no new arrangements. After Qiao Feng recorded its various data today, he walked towards Subject 2.

  Subject No. 2 is being soaked in a huge water tank at this moment. There is a dense metal net inside the transparent water tank. As long as the mutant fish touches the metal net, it will be electrocuted.

  After suffering from repeated electric shocks, the current mutant fish is very honest, and stays in the world restricted by the doctor.

  Qiao Feng couldn't see the original species of this mutant fish, but it looked like a shark now, with pointed fangs in its big mouth. I don't know what the doctor injected into it. At this moment, the scales on its body are slowly falling off.

  A thick layer of "armor" grew out of the place where the fish scales fell off, and Qiao Feng collected samples of this "armor". The analysis result showed that even the wind blade condensed from the ninth level of the wind power ability, it can't hurt it at all.

  Qiao Feng slowly poured Dr.'s latest nutrient solution into the transparent glass tank. As soon as the green liquid touched the surface of the water, the mutant fish in the water became excited, constantly shaking its big tail.

  "Didi di..." The energy on the experimental instrument connected to the mutant fish fluctuates violently, and the alarm sounds constantly. Qiao Feng did not dare to delay, and immediately recorded this change in the file of Subject No. 2, so that he could hand it over to the doctor when he went out.

  Qiao Feng kept observing and recording, until the mutant fish in the large glass tank returned to calm and the experimental instrument no longer sounded the alarm, he slowly stopped writing and sorted a series of data into today's file.

  Qiao Feng walked to the innermost electronic display. After another authentication, an inconspicuous wall moved slowly, revealing the hidden compartment.

  With the arrival of Qiao Feng, the induction lights in this compartment were all on, like daylight.

  A long glass table was placed in the center of this compartment, and a woman without an inch was lying on it at the moment.

  Every part of her body is pasted with a special metal sticker made by the doctor, connected to a precision laboratory instrument, which constantly monitors the changes of her physical signs.

  A transparent infusion tube was inserted into her arm, and inside it was the nutrient solution prepared by the doctor to maintain the normal vital signs of Subject One.

  Qiao Feng took out the syringe, injected a tube of black medicine into the infusion tube, and watched it slowly flow into the body of Subject One. This was specifically explained by the doctor today.

  Qiao Feng didn't dare not do what the doctor confessed, because there were cameras everywhere in this compartment, and the doctor could see every move of him and the subject outside.

  Qiao Feng checked every metal sticker to make sure that it was still in the position required by the doctor, and then checked the connected instruments to make sure that they were all operating normally.

  Qiao Feng didn't need to record any data of Subject No. 1, because these instruments were connected to the doctor's computer, and all the data was directly transmitted to the doctor, without anybody's hands.

  During the whole process, Subject One didn't even lift her eyelids. If it weren't for her chest was still slightly undulating, Qiao Feng would have believed that this was a corpse.

  When Qiao Feng saw Subject One for the first time, he thought it was a beautiful corpse. He thought it was a normal anatomy study, but he did not expect her to open his eyes.

  Qiao Feng was so frightened by this incident that he fell to the ground, terrified. But the doctor was ecstatic, it seemed that all this was not only in his expectation, but also unexpected.

  Qiao Feng was so frightened that he was quickly driven out of the room by the doctor who had reacted. He didn't know what was going on inside.

  But he faintly heard the woman's panic cry for help and crying outside the door. Gradually, those voices became weaker and weaker, while the doctor's particularly excited low growl became clearer and clearer.