118

Chapter 118

  Brother Gaoren, a senior soldier, spent most of the night in the tent area. Despite this, many people died in the tent area and many corpses were carried out.

  By the time the two returned to their residence, they were already exhausted. After taking off their protective clothing, they knew that the clothes inside were so wet that they could squeeze out the water.

  I thought that such days would only last for one or two days. I never thought that the tent area would be forgotten in the corner by the base as before, still suffering from mutant mosquitoes.

  And Gao Ren's ability team has been arranged in the tent area, and there is no intention to let them go out to do the task in the slightest.

  Gao Ren reported to the base many times, but there was always evasiveness, and he never gave a clear solution to the tent area.

  I always say that I am busy with this period, so let their superpower team come back and let them continue to go out to do tasks.

  But the day when the base promised to let them come back seemed to be far away, and the mission hall had released the mission again, and there was still no news on their side.

  "Brother, what do you say over there? Did you agree that our superpower team will continue to go out to do the task?" Gao Bing watched Gao Ren come in from the door, and stood up and asked hurriedly.

  Gao Ren looked at the anxious Gao Bing, sighed, and shook his head bitterly.

  As soon as Gao Bing saw Gao Ren shook his head, he knew that this trip was in vain again, and immediately exploded, "This group of turtle grandchildren, what are they doing! Uncle, I won't do it from now on!"

  When Gao Ren saw Gao Bing doing this, he quickly closed the door of the room and covered his mouth, "Be quiet, lest you be heard by other power teams!"

  The ability teams in this base are all competing with each other, and everyone wants to grab the handle of the opponent's ability team, so as to squeeze the opponent team from the leaderboard.

  After all, the treatment of each power team is based on the ranking. The higher the ranking, the more materials and crystal cores are allocated each month.

  Gao Ren calmed down for a long time before Gao Bing slowly calmed down, "Brother, we can't stay in this base, or let's leave the base!"

  Gao Ren heard Gao Bing's words and did not say anything against it. Instead, he thought about it for a long time, because he also felt that the base was about to be unable to stay. But if you want to leave, it is easier said than done, how could the base let their superpower team leave.

  They usually prohibit their family members from going out together when they go out of the base to do tasks. In terms of the base, it is said that it is safer for family members to stay in the base, and their outing teams can also complete their tasks with greater peace of mind.

  Seeing that Gao Ren had no objection, Gao Bing immediately felt that there was something interesting about it, and continued to persuade him, "Or let's go to Hope Base. Many people said that it is good. Besides, we have also been there once. Nothing can go wrong."

  "But the base won't let us go easily!" Compared with other people, their ability team has been firmly in the top three of the base list. How could the base allow so many ability players to go to other bases.

  When Gao Ren said this, the high soldiers were also embarrassed. The blame was that their superpower team was too capable and outstanding.

  Seeing Gao Bing sinking into contemplation with a distressed expression on his face, Gao Ren patted him on the shoulder and comforted him, "Don't be discouraged, be prepared with both hands, maybe someday there will be a chance!"

  Gao Ren always felt that there were too many changes in the last days. Didn't the mutant mosquitoes mess up the base for days? Maybe next time there will be some tricky troubles in the base.

  When chaos in the base came again, the opportunity for their superpower team to leave the base came, but Gao Ren himself did not expect this opportunity to come so soon!